Author Topic: Daryl Angel  (Read 139220 times)

verylowimpact

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -169
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Daryl Angel
« Reply #390 on: June 17, 2018, 09:30:18 PM »
Yo, what up Daryl.

SlappyBum

• Rep: -4
« Reply #391 on: June 17, 2018, 09:40:51 PM »

verylowimpact

• Rep: -169
« Reply #392 on: June 17, 2018, 09:54:14 PM »

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #393 on: June 17, 2018, 10:29:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Everyone is so quick to hop on the “I know every fact about everyone” bandwagon. So someone posts some shit about him on slap and it’s automatically true? For fuck sales, go skate!
[close]
"Go skate"
Ah the last bastion of the denialist.
[close]
says the kid who’s icon is a picture of the movie kids which is about a guy giving a bunch of girls aids and not giving a fuck...
avatars on an internet forum vs. things that actually happen in real life are like totally the same thing brah

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 718
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #394 on: June 17, 2018, 11:06:08 PM »
You know what’s gnarly about this one? Unlike 1010, nobody came out of the woodwork to support him.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

SlappyBum

• Rep: -4
« Reply #395 on: June 19, 2018, 07:57:43 PM »
Bump

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 995
« Reply #396 on: June 20, 2018, 12:48:41 PM »
Lots of people saying Daryl is off Nike. Whether it's related to this, or him just being a fucking medium-talent, isn't really clear.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1191
« Reply #397 on: June 20, 2018, 03:00:56 PM »
Does anyone else think it’s a little creepy that Daryl Angel almost shares a first name with Darryl Strawberry, another maligned athlete?

Remember, Angels are often thought to come from heaven, often depicted as being in the sky.  The Beatles reference these in Strawberry Fields Forever and Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. Darryl Strawberry played baseball on a diamond.

To top it all off, Darryl was raised in Los Angeles, where Daryl performed much of his skating and was the nominal home to the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.  It’s too perfect to be coincidence.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 03:03:33 PM by SneakySecrets »
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

calvinsdream

« Reply #398 on: June 20, 2018, 03:07:37 PM »
Does anyone else think it’s a little creepy that Daryl Angel almost shares a first name with Darryl Strawberry, another maligned athlete?

Remember, Angels are often thought to come from heaven, often depicted as being in the sky.  The Beatles reference these in Strawberry Fields Forever and Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. Darryl Strawberry played baseball on a diamond.

To top it all off, Darryl was raised in Los Angeles, where Daryl performed much of his skating and was the nominal home to the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.  It’s too perfect to be coincidence.

Reading that pissed me off

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #399 on: June 20, 2018, 03:22:34 PM »
Nobody's demanding your head on a pike Daryl. But when you try to censor conversations about your abuse, then claim you're going to apologize to your victims and don't do it, you look pretty fucking terrible.

I'm demanding to see a pic of a fish with Daryl's head.  Bonus gnars if it's wearing boxing gloves and standing in an unemployment line.

I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1361
« Reply #400 on: June 20, 2018, 03:45:44 PM »

Ahh yes San Jose one of my favorite Southern California based cities

Guwop

• Rep: 76
« Reply #401 on: June 20, 2018, 05:15:17 PM »
  :-*

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
« Reply #402 on: June 20, 2018, 05:16:21 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Disneyland's in SJ bro

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Joust Ostrich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #403 on: June 20, 2018, 05:25:21 PM »

That gets you a gnar.  I hope Daryl sees this.  I hope Daryl feels worse.

Daryl beats women.

Fuck Daryl.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

boogs

« Reply #404 on: June 20, 2018, 07:40:02 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

That gets you a gnar.  I hope Daryl sees this.  I hope Daryl feels worse.

Daryl beats women.

Fuck Daryl.
don't be like Daryl

chilllyboy

• Rep: -10
« Reply #405 on: June 20, 2018, 08:52:18 PM »
I just glad Antwuan Dixon never admitted to and laughed about kicking a pregnant woman in the stomach. Can you imagine the outcry on slap once information like that were to be widely publicized 3 years ago?

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 515
« Reply #406 on: June 21, 2018, 05:35:41 AM »
I just glad Antwuan Dixon never admitted to and laughed about kicking a pregnant woman in the stomach. Can you imagine the outcry on slap once information like that were to be widely publicized 3 years ago?

What's the info on this? Not that it helps anything, but Antwuan's gone to jail/prison multiple times for the things he's done. Daryl & Jason have skirted by to the best of my knowledge, til recently.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 644
« Reply #407 on: June 21, 2018, 11:42:28 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

What's the info on this? Not that it helps anything, but Antwuan's gone to jail/prison multiple times for the things he's done. Daryl & Jason have skirted by to the best of my knowledge, til recently.
Pretty sure it was in that terrible interview that Antwuan did with some BMX guys. I also think that there was a huge difference with how the cases were handled, with most people giving up on Antwuan at one point or another versus Daryl's case being kept under wraps while facing no repercussions. 

shit_for_brains

« Reply #408 on: June 21, 2018, 11:46:12 AM »
You mean Antwuan Dixon who lost all his sponsors and went to prison for the things he did? I know it's no moving to Manhattan but still...

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #409 on: June 21, 2018, 12:21:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
Disneyland's in SJ bro

Plus, they were either the California Angels or Anaheim Angels when he was born

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
« Reply #410 on: June 21, 2018, 12:58:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
Disneyland's in SJ bro
[close]

Plus, they were either the California Angels or Anaheim Angels when he was born
Los Angeles Angels in Orange County of Anaheim California is the new name coming soon

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

reptar_bar

• Rep: -7
« Reply #411 on: June 21, 2018, 01:25:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Pretty sure it was in that terrible interview that Antwuan did with some BMX guys. I also think that there was a huge difference with how the cases were handled, with most people giving up on Antwuan at one point or another versus Daryl's case being kept under wraps while facing no repercussions.

I don't remember ever hearing this one, although i do remember something about him punching a women in the back of the head at a restaurant or something? Think it was a ride channel interview honestly, wouldn't be surprised if its mysteriously disappeared now.

baustin

• Rep: 117
« Reply #412 on: June 21, 2018, 01:52:18 PM »
As reprehensible and sketchy the things Antwuan has done are, dude has suffered major consequences for it. He lost all of his sponsors and went to prison multiple times, not sure what more you want. I'm all for an Antwuan comeback seeing as how he's expressed his regret, admitted to, and shown remorse for his fuck ups. He's sober and seemingly skating a lot again, so I think he deserves another chance. This thread is about Daryl Angel, the guy who beat the shit out of his ex girlfriend(s) and has suffered NO consequences for it thus far that we know of, so it should stay on that topic

marty mcfly

« Reply #413 on: June 21, 2018, 02:08:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

I don't remember ever hearing this one, although i do remember something about him punching a women in the back of the head at a restaurant or something? Think it was a ride channel interview honestly, wouldn't be surprised if its mysteriously disappeared now.

@ 9:50 - 13:00

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -41
« Reply #414 on: June 21, 2018, 05:13:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

I love how twuan bragged about assaulting a pregnant woman on a show hosted by a dude who is accused of fucking multiple underage girls as well as having a pattern of violent behavior towards women as well (Adam22)

Joclo

• Rep: 19
  • Just wiggin out
« Reply #415 on: June 21, 2018, 05:24:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

I thought Twan was/is sober? He's bending elbows with the boys. Theres a corona right in front of him.

canadian tm

« Reply #416 on: June 21, 2018, 05:38:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

I thought Twan was/is sober? He's bending elbows with the boys. Theres a corona right in front of him.

this is at least 3 years old

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #417 on: June 23, 2018, 07:18:34 AM »
Real talk, I heard this guy is a Nazi.

Joclo

• Rep: 19
  • Just wiggin out
« Reply #418 on: June 23, 2018, 04:28:57 PM »
I wonder if he'll be in the next transworld video?

Peter Zagreus

• Rep: 85
« Reply #419 on: June 24, 2018, 02:00:50 PM »
Hmmm... From this years "Go Skateboarding Day" in NYC (coupla days ago)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 02:03:10 PM by Peter Zagreus »