Author Topic: Nolan Miskell Blood Wizard Part  (Read 2457 times)

RoaryMcTwang

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 434

rejectpaul

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -48
  • No sense makes sense.
Re: Nolan Miskell Blood Wizard Part
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 03:24:45 AM »
he slays indeed!
on that gap to lipslide near the end of the part does he get into a cheeky smith grind?
Ty Evans doesn't do what Ty Evans does for Ty Evans. Ty Evans does what Ty Evans does because Ty Evans is... Ty Evans

Todd Falcon > Tony Hawk

jorge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -99
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 06:00:03 AM »
So Cal suburban handrail metal.  All these dudes look and skate the same.

He's good though.  Kiss is fucking terrible.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2017, 08:22:25 AM »
He skated some heavy shit in Arizona. Excited to see what the rest of the video has in store. Hope they don't use KISS again ever.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 986
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2017, 08:33:48 AM »
He skated some heavy shit in Arizona. Excited to see what the rest of the video has in store. Hope they don't use KISS again ever.

this, but mostly the kiss comment
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

jorge

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2017, 09:43:13 AM »
You probably aren't going to believe this but the next part of this video is up on Thrasher, and the song is even worse this time. 

WORSE THAN KISS.

Also fuck this whole aesthetic. 

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3330
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2017, 10:33:24 AM »
Which guy in the band is Nolan? It's hard to tell which one is him with all that makeup covering his face.

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2017, 04:36:57 PM »
That was really gnarly, pretty reckless stuff. It kind of had a Slaughterhouse vibe, I quite liked it. Mark Frolich used this song already.

im probably lying

Fecal Fury

• Rep: 60
  • 1800-18-18-18
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2017, 06:17:20 PM »
1. Can someone please explain to me how B grade brands like Blood Wizard and Foundation can put out decent video's of metal heads chomping on gigantic rails with long hair and heinous chops, and ZERO can't?

2. Also, at 3:33 you can see he got pulled into the bank by the equivalent of a Honda fucking Jazz, to which the thought of these metal heads thrashing about in while on the road I find hilarious to think about.

lickcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
  • breathcakes
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2017, 08:25:19 AM »
That editing was a total bummer.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3330
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2017, 08:56:10 AM »
1. Can someone please explain to me how B grade brands like Blood Wizard and Foundation can put out decent video's of metal heads chomping on gigantic rails with long hair and heinous chops, and ZERO can't?

2. Also, at 3:33 you can see he got pulled into the bank by the equivalent of a Honda fucking Jazz, to which the thought of these metal heads thrashing about in while on the road I find hilarious to think about.

They're better companies?

Also, and I'm not refuting your point, I find it weird that Foundation would be considered B-grade and right there alongside Blood Wizard. Like I said, not arguing against you, but I've always seen Foundation maybe as B-grade and Blood Wizard as, like, F-grade. (for the record, I like Blood Wizard a great deal)

AndimGonnaKillYewNeow

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2017, 09:41:41 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
You probably aren't going to believe this but the next part of this video is up on Thrasher, and the song is even worse this time. 

WORSE THAN KISS.

Also fuck this whole aesthetic. 

I'm sending you $5 paypal you ain't never lied.

Who was the last to feature vintage live music as the soundtrack for a videopart that people gave a F about?
like we're trying to see this ace frehly ass dude's 70s salt and pepper chest pubes

wheelies

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2017, 11:32:46 AM »
I dig it. It seems like these guys are parodying themselves, but are actually serious which makes it better. Its different and theres some ballsy skating.

Fecal Fury

• 1800-18-18-18
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2017, 03:19:46 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Also, and I'm not refuting your point, I find it weird that Foundation would be considered B-grade and right there alongside Blood Wizard. Like I said, not arguing against you, but I've always seen Foundation maybe as B-grade and Blood Wizard as, like, F-grade. (for the record, I like Blood Wizard a great deal)

I pretty much categorize brands into Tier A and then everything else Tier B but yeah Foundation definitely comes above Blood Wizard simply through existing longer and having history that kid of matters to some extent.

Jerry Gurney just annoys the fuck out of me for some reason.

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2017, 03:49:31 PM »
I liked it

Burton Ernie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
    • Black Mesa avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2017, 04:06:01 PM »
am I the only one that likes KISS?

lickcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
  • breathcakes
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2017, 08:56:20 PM »

yes. fuck you

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2017, 02:55:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I pretty much categorize brands into Tier A and then everything else Tier B but yeah Foundation definitely comes above Blood Wizard simply through existing longer and having history that kid of matters to some extent.

I would put Blood Wizard at C or D level - even though they've had shoe collabs.  Foundation at least has riders you could name.  If KOTR wasn't airing, I wouldn't have remembered Jerry Gurney existed or was on Blood Wizard

AndimGonnaKillYewNeow

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2017, 07:15:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

I would put Blood Wizard at C or D level - even though they've had shoe collabs.  Foundation at least has riders you could name.  If KOTR wasn't airing, I wouldn't have remembered Jerry Gurney existed or was on Blood Wizard

i never knew his name, he was just that wild dude who's literally the only one left wearing a leather jacket
i just saw him and expected off the wall stuff, like Deerman.

Burton Ernie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
    • Black Mesa avatar image
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2017, 08:38:08 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

yes. fuck you

sorry for your loss

jorge

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2017, 10:17:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

i never knew his name, he was just that wild dude who's literally the only one left wearing a leather jacket
i just saw him and expected off the wall stuff, like Deerman.
Dude wears sunglasses at night, a leather jacket constantly, and it looks like he eats a frog after dousing it in beer in his Thrasher part.  He is my nomination for the worst dude in skateboarding right now.  Worse than the Palace lobster dude who can at least do 360 flips.

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -601
  • who knows
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2017, 10:40:26 AM »
If this dude rode for Darkstarr nobody on here would give half a shit about him.  Fuck a "core" brand all the same shit.  Give me nugget in nikes this is simple bullshit
where is home?

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1212
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2017, 10:48:35 AM »

Jerry Gurney lost a nut.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

Fecal Fury

• 1800-18-18-18
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2017, 12:00:09 PM »

Jerry Gurney lost a nut.

:D  :D

Hahaha!

This looks like the bastard child of Napoleon Dynamite & Jerry

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2017, 05:28:01 PM »
I thought Anakin Senn's part was fucking good...