Author Topic: for sale or trade, 2 for 1: emerica reynolds lo vulc and emerica figgys size 8.5  (Read 15962 times)

Noble Experiment

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
The Reynolds have only been worn a few of times around the house and only once outside to a social gathering and that was it. They have NEVER been skated in. Was gonna skate in them but then decided after trying them on a couple times that i was just gonna keep em as chillers. When it comes to shoes I don't skate in I baby them a lot so they might as well still be brand new.
 For the figgys i only skated em for one light sesh (mainly some light tranny skating, did maybe a couple ollies and tried maybe like three kickflips if that), still pretty much brand new.

Selling both together for 45$ plus shipping. Or if you don't wanna buy both and just wanna buy one that works too, just lemme know.
Or if you're willing to trade shoes instead lemme know; id be willing to trade both pairs for one as long as they're new to very lightly used. I prefer plain black and white or all black shoes, and I'm big on vans or converse so if that's what you got then that ups the chances of a trade.
ALSO in the market for new wheels too so if you got some wheels you're trying to get rid of I might be willing to trade for those too, preferably 53-54mm and a spit or bones wheel but I'm still open for other considerations too depending on the wheels.  

Will provide more pics if needed. Just lemme know.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 10:39:41 AM by Noble Experiment »

Noble Experiment

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
FIGGYS HAVE BEEN SOLD!
Still got the Reynolds left though. Selling em for 20$ or trading them. If anyone is interested lemme know.