Author Topic: Philadelphia vacation july 5-12  (Read 10431 times)

Putaslocas

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -291
  • EAT SHIT AND DIE
Philadelphia vacation july 5-12
« on: June 26, 2017, 10:31:17 PM »
Just found out im staying in downtown near the museum of natural arts. Think muni is about 10 min walk/skate. Who wants to meet up, skate, learn about chicago, you can teach me about philly, have some beers and smoke some dope! Still kinda Recovering from shoulder surgery so im keeping it light and not getting too buck just yet. Down for some ledges and whatever else is fun in your opinion. Also, what is the train/bus situation like? Highly interested in visiting new york since i hear its a fairly short train ride.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 10:34:20 PM by Putaslocas »

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
Re: Philadelphia vacation july 5-12
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 09:45:34 AM »
I think I know where you mean. I'm like four blocks from Muni.

Yeah you can get to Manhattan from 30th street station by train in like just over an hour. There's busses in Chinatown that go up to Brooklyn too.

The public trans within Philly itself is grimy, but pretty decent I'd say. I don't take busses usually, but you can figure out the subway easy. You probably won't need to take it too much really though, Philly is a pretty walkable/skateable city. The grid layout is simple to understand, in most parts of the city too.

Putaslocas

• EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 02:08:53 PM »

Yeah you can get to Manhattan from 30th street station by train in like just over an hour. There's busses in Chinatown that go up to Brooklyn too.

The public trans within Philly itself is grimy, but pretty decent I'd say. I don't take busses usually, but you can figure out the subway easy. You probably won't need to take it too much really though, Philly is a pretty walkable/skateable city. The grid layout is simple to understand, in most parts of the city too.

Im trying to message you and i dont think the messages are going through?

Putaslocas

• EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2017, 02:13:49 PM »

Also im down the street from the schuylkill river/park. If that makes it any easier. But if youre 4 blocks from muni we must be pretty close then.

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2017, 05:55:44 PM »
Hey yeah sorry I got them, I'm just bad about checking my messages.

Let me know if you have any more specific questions.

But yeah, message me when you're around, and we can figure out some time to meet up.

I definitely know about where you're at. You should be pretty close to 30th street station, which is the quickest way to get to NYC.