Author Topic: Steve Berra Instagram meltdown....  (Read 36449 times)

Robert Baratheon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
Re: Steve Berra Instagram meltdown....
« Reply #120 on: July 11, 2017, 09:46:49 AM »
Borra's dad never told him that 'no one cares.'

Once you realize that no one cares about your dreams or pain, people then can better bare your existence.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #121 on: July 11, 2017, 09:55:34 AM »
yeah it's kinda funny cuz Felipe is the only person i see really getting hit hard by this, Mikey Taylor has St. Archers money, Chris Cole is sponsored by Monster, and from what i heard energy drink checks are way bigger than shoe checks, i also don't see Chris Cole as a dude that just blows money on dumb shit, he seems like he probably stil has 80% of everything he's ever made in skateboarding. Technically DC is still owned by Quiksilver correct? i did hear that Damon Way is back on board over at DC but i don't see what old school beef he would have with a bunch "newish era" riders. Anyone text Josh yet or do i have to do this?

I chatted with Josh last night. He's the one that confirmed to me DC pulled out of Berrics sponsorship
Gentleman ninja warlock

bo golden

« Reply #122 on: July 11, 2017, 01:07:32 PM »
Expand Quote
i'm just thankful i finally have hard evidence that being from brazil definitely isn't anything like being from america. thanks steve
[close]

Do you go on liveleak too?

Liveleak is tight! i like the road rage videos.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #123 on: July 11, 2017, 01:30:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i'm just thankful i finally have hard evidence that being from brazil definitely isn't anything like being from america. thanks steve
[close]

Do you go on liveleak too?
[close]

Liveleak is tight! i like the road rage videos.

Liveleak might as well be live cctv from Brazil. That prison riot gave them years worth of content.

Senrud

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 54
    • Twatter avatar image
« Reply #124 on: July 11, 2017, 02:22:48 PM »
This would make for a great bad lip reading if anyone has the time

HungUp

« Reply #125 on: July 11, 2017, 02:59:00 PM »
Drugs and Alcohol have nothing on Xenu
After watching Scientologists in action for years and knowing a few peeps who dabbled in it, I'm convinced that going clear must mean you've completed your transition into a full blown personality disorder. That must be why they hate psychology so much. The belligerence, paranoia, entitlement, greed, and arrogance are always the same. True, that describes me when I'm off that malt liquor but it didn't cost me $600k to get there. I'm glad Borra's out there though just for the content.

Kakis I'm having a BBQ this weekend, Ima hit you up. I'll text the deets.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #126 on: July 11, 2017, 03:32:31 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
After watching Scientologists in action for years and knowing a few peeps who dabbled in it, I'm convinced that going clear must mean you've completed your transition into a full blown personality disorder. That must be why they hate psychology so much. The belligerence, paranoia, entitlement, greed, and arrogance are always the same. True, that describes me when I'm off that malt liquor but it didn't cost me $600k to get there. I'm glad Borra's out there though just for the content.

I was approached by a Scientologist trying to recruit me. He was a company rep for one one of the brands we stocked at work. When he came up to me and gave his pitch I thought he was coming on to me and was a little disappointed when I worked out it was about Scientology.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #127 on: July 11, 2017, 04:26:50 PM »
If anyone wants to make a C.O.T.Y (crybaby of the year) award photoshop with Berra ill gladly post it on my social media account (even though I don't really have any followers) and ill tag berra, koston, taylor, dc shoes and cole.

This really needs more coverage than just slap

HaveFunSkateboarding

• Rep: 20
« Reply #128 on: July 11, 2017, 04:44:27 PM »
Patrick O'Dell posted a clip of Berra's rant in his story, with arrows being shot at him.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #129 on: July 11, 2017, 05:01:37 PM »
Patrick O'Dell posted a clip of Berra's rant in his story, with arrows being shot at him.

;)

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1361
« Reply #130 on: July 11, 2017, 05:13:19 PM »
If anyone wants to make a C.O.T.Y (crybaby of the year) award photoshop with Berra ill gladly post it on my social media account (even though I don't really have any followers) and ill tag berra, koston, taylor, dc shoes and cole.

This really needs more coverage than just slap

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #131 on: July 11, 2017, 06:05:36 PM »
^ Thanks dude

Anyone feel free to hashtag, comment, tag whoever you want

-kg

Donald Rump

« Reply #132 on: July 11, 2017, 10:02:40 PM »
I've read a few negative comments about modern Lynx but I really like the suede versions of the shoe, nice support without being super bulky.

Kalis is legit so hope they make some great skate shoes in the future (while keeping the size of the DC logo to a minimum :P)

Berra cops a lot of unnecessary hate, it's not like he has personally dissed everyone hammering him online.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 10:05:13 PM by Donald Rump »

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #133 on: July 12, 2017, 12:36:33 AM »
I've read a few negative comments about modern Lynx but I really like the suede versions of the shoe, nice support without being super bulky.

Kalis is legit so hope they make some great skate shoes in the future (while keeping the size of the DC logo to a minimum :P)

Berra cops a lot of unnecessary hate, it's not like he has personally dissed everyone hammering him online.
No, no he doesn't.

HungUp

« Reply #134 on: July 12, 2017, 10:11:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I was approached by a Scientologist trying to recruit me. He was a company rep for one one of the brands we stocked at work. When he came up to me and gave his pitch I thought he was coming on to me and was a little disappointed when I worked out it was about Scientology.
My dad told me him and his brother were sparking up in the park back in the late '70s. A couple hotties came up to them and asked if they had a car and did they want to hang out. The girls said they wanted to take them somewhere special... which was straight to the Scientology center. Killed the buzz and the boner all at once. These fools been kookin it for decades.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #135 on: July 12, 2017, 11:26:58 AM »

He presents himself as a martyr and tries to be the face of skateboarding at times. Actions like this will bring a lot of hate your way. He also, in this case, is being blatantly deceitful of the real issues. You really think he would have done this if they didn't stop their account with the Berrics?

Now, he does some very nice things to give people a platform to make it and let them stay in his crib. But, he ruins a lot of this goodwill by being a massive self-promoter and overly melodramatic (even in his video parts).

shit_for_brains

« Reply #136 on: July 12, 2017, 11:48:01 AM »
Nobody would have ever given a fuck about berra if he didn't turn the spotlight on himself.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3329
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #137 on: July 12, 2017, 05:38:57 PM »