Author Topic: Steve Berra Instagram meltdown....  (Read 36293 times)

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
Steve Berra Instagram meltdown....
« on: July 09, 2017, 08:44:05 PM »
Just did a live feed and melted down hard on DC letting go of riders while defending Nike/adidas

Pretty hypocritical

Then khackis chimed in and he went ghost

Funny shit
Gentleman ninja warlock

Silky Johnson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
Re: Steve Berra Instagram meltdown....
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 08:48:34 PM »
Without a video or screengrab

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 09:01:05 PM »
Cool.
you never know about pre-cum 

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2017, 09:26:43 PM »
the guy in a cult has a meltdown ? WHO COULD HAVE KNOWN !?! HE SEEMED SO STABLE !?!?!?

reptar_bar

• Rep: -7
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2017, 09:41:15 PM »
haha bummed i missed this. sounds funny

sk84fun

• Rep: -42
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2017, 09:44:40 PM »
honestly its kinda sad watching someone go through a mental breakdown considering they must be having some hard times. you never really know what people are going through in their lives. but at the same time that shit is entertaining as hell!

i would love to see a video of steve acting all crazy, i havent seen any footage of him doing anything in a long ass time. not even hanging out in the background. idk if skaters are tech savy enough record live streams and post them, or if they would even care. i'm hoping someone recorded it but i have my doubts.

since i doubt anyone will post it, i will leave this here. just saw this video earlier this weekend of a girl being virtually raped in GTAV and it was pretty sad and funny. i think living online really has gone too far. any thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5uoK0rAZQ4

TreBombMartin

• Rep: 30

GinosGroceries

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2017, 10:35:06 PM »
Did he meltdown as fuck?

UselessAsshole

• Rep: 200
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2017, 10:58:14 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG-tCfqUrL0

Something tells me Busey is in a bush outside of Meatloaf's house as we speak

Jerkstore

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -153
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2017, 03:58:29 AM »
honestly its kinda sad watching someone go through a mental breakdown considering they must be having some hard times. you never really know what people are going through in their lives. but at the same time that shit is entertaining as hell!

i would love to see a video of steve acting all crazy, i havent seen any footage of him doing anything in a long ass time. not even hanging out in the background. idk if skaters are tech savy enough record live streams and post them, or if they would even care. i'm hoping someone recorded it but i have my doubts.

since i doubt anyone will post it, i will leave this here. just saw this video earlier this weekend of a girl being virtually raped in GTAV and it was pretty sad and funny. i think living online really has gone too far. any thoughts?

that's brittney venti - she acts like that to troll people

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2017, 04:34:39 AM »
Berras whole life is one big meltdown.

sk84fun

• Rep: -42
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2017, 05:34:07 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

that's brittney venti - she acts like that to troll people

damn had no idea. shes good. that video makes for some great publicity. ugh i wanna make money off stupid internet people too!

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1284
  • i can't it's a geo!
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2017, 06:32:14 AM »
I rolled my ankle jacking off on a ladder.

Jerkstore

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2017, 07:01:58 AM »
Just did a live feed and melted down hard on DC letting go of riders while defending Nike/adidas

Pretty hypocritical

Funny shit

Can you explain a little more

Was he attacking DC while saying this or just melting down on the fact that it happened?

Also what did khackis (who is that?) say?

shit_for_brains

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2017, 07:09:45 AM »
Kalis would never speak ill of DC for 10,000 reasons. He's been with them forever he's not going to back anyone up saying something bad about them even if that person is telling the truth. Kalis is loyal but people are right about DC blowing it with their 50th "super team" they bought and can't afford anymore.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -479
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2017, 07:34:53 AM »
dufes probably starting to struggle and is bummed his I haven't worked in nearly 2 decades lifestyle is coming to. Close. Berrics on bankruptcy soon?
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2017, 08:08:54 AM »
Expand Quote

Pretty hypocritical

Funny shit
[close]

Was he attacking DC while saying this or just melting down on the fact that it happened?

He was bitching that everyone got kicked of for "not looking like models" and other dumb shit

Also, he goes through the list and he's like "Mikey Taylor, he's made them like $10 mill. How do you kick of Mikey fuckin Taylor"?

The. He went on the praise Nike/adidas because "people need to get paid"

Also another one was "nobody is core, except me"

Khackis joined the chat and said "steve, I'll debate you"

Then Steve seemed like he knew he fucked up and ended it pretty quick
Gentleman ninja warlock

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2017, 08:26:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Pretty hypocritical

Funny shit
[close]

[close]

He was bitching that everyone got kicked of for "not looking like models" and other dumb shit

Also, he goes through the list and he's like "Mikey Taylor, he's made them like $10 mill. How do you kick of Mikey fuckin Taylor"?

Haha, this is a good one. They just put on Chase Webb who looks a bit like a mutant and John Shanahan who dresses like he's in the mid 90's. I don't think models is the look DC is going for, and if they are they are really messing up.

They still have a sick team. Evan, Wes, Kalis, Tiago, Carlos Iqui and T-Funk is the foundation of a solid team and way better than that Super Team vibe they were going for when they signed Cole, Mikey, Mike-Mo and Nyjah in a short period of time.

Jerkstore

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2017, 08:39:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Pretty hypocritical

Funny shit
[close]

[close]

[close]
Haha, this is a good one. They just put on Chase Webb who looks a bit like a mutant and John Shanahan who dresses like he's in the mid 90's. I don't think models is the look DC is going for, and if they are they are really messing up.

They still have a sick team. Evan, Wes, Kalis, Tiago, Carlos Iqui and T-Funk is the foundation of a solid team and way better than that Super Team vibe they were going for when they signed Cole, Mikey, Mike-Mo and Nyjah in a short period of time.

Yeh it's crazy how berra couldn't cop that they are going for a street team and not a berrics/street league team
if anything they kicked off all the people on the team who look like skate models

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2017, 08:43:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Pretty hypocritical

Funny shit
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeh it's crazy how berra couldn't cop that they are going for a street team and not a berrics/street league team
if anything they kicked off all the people on the team who look like skate models

Yep

Another fun thing was him bitching about DC not having money, then said they paid HUGE sums of money to sponsor "the dime contest, in, ummmm, Canada"

Gentleman ninja warlock

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2017, 08:47:08 AM »
Oh and steezus Christ joined and Berra was begging him to come back the Berrics lol

20 minute insta rant full of hilarious shit
Gentleman ninja warlock

reptar_bar

• Rep: -7
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2017, 09:46:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Pretty hypocritical

Funny shit
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Yep

Another fun thing was him bitching about DC not having money, then said they paid HUGE sums of money to sponsor "the dime contest, in, ummmm, Canada"

Did he actually say that about DC sponsoring Dime? The dudes complaining how skaters not getting paid, but then hating on skaters in Canada getting paid? Fuck Berra, he defines kook

MeanestCleanestPenis

• Rep: 40
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2017, 10:00:55 AM »
Oh and steezus Christ joined and Berra was begging him to come back the Berrics lol

20 minute insta rant full of hilarious shit

What the fuck does Steezus Christ do apart from slang shoes he gets given? Surely a berrics presenter can't get paid much?

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • S&H
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2017, 10:14:55 AM »
you follow borra on insta AND watch his live feeds, I'm kooking you for that

Sold Out

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 92
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2017, 10:30:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Pretty hypocritical

Funny shit
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Yep

[close]

Did he actually say that about DC sponsoring Dime? The dudes complaining how skaters not getting paid, but then hating on skaters in Canada getting paid? Fuck Berra, he defines kook

Vans sponsors all the Dime stuff, not DC.

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2017, 10:48:40 AM »
people are now getting nutty on dc insta comment section.  ride channel i know you are lurking....  find a rip of that insta video.
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

bo golden

« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2017, 10:53:48 AM »
you follow borra on insta AND watch his live feeds, I'm kooking you for that

HA!

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2017, 11:03:59 AM »
Who else did they kick off aside from Berra, Mikey Taylor, Chris Cole, Felipe, Mo and Dyrdek? If anyone has any right to bitch at DC, it's not Berra. I would expect that from Dyrdek since that dude repped DC hard.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2017, 11:24:43 AM »
Who else did they kick off aside from Berra, Mikey Taylor, Chris Cole, Felipe, Mo and Dyrdek? If anyone has any right to bitch at DC, it's not Berra. I would expect that from Dyrdek since that dude repped DC hard.

probably giving everyone too much credit but it may have been an a call where berra said "look, i can air this all out with the least amount of collateral damage to my career, i shall bear your cross and draw the ire of the romans"
and mike mo probably said something along the lines of: "Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name."
to which berra probably responded "Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid."

more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

Casey Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -53
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2017, 11:58:33 AM »
Yo... you own what is basically just a giant advertising platform... unless you don't want any money again from one of your giant customers, maybe you should not talk shit about them publicly.

DC has roots in skating and I hope they stay around... even thought they got kinda dorky for the last decade. Maybe the new humbled version of DC will be better?