Author Topic: NB Numeric Tricolor  (Read 34724 times)

headtowall

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -14
Re: NB Numeric Tricolor
« Reply #180 on: August 15, 2017, 08:38:20 AM »
Video was dope, their team is heavy. PJ's style is so fucking effortless. Stoked to see a part from him.

Cherb

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -19
« Reply #181 on: August 15, 2017, 10:19:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Franky's part was my favourite, PJ was dope lots of tech skill still up his sleeve.

Flo was rad too. All in all I enjoyed this video and I'm a jaded old shit.
[close]
Franky and Zion are the next two am's that NEED to be pro. Real is stacked right now so i can see why Zion isn't but Zero has no reason to not be turning Franky pro. He's the most graceful chubby man on a skateboard.
[close]

franky should turn pro soonish, i asked jamie on instagram. for some reason it feels weird seeing franky and zion juxtaposed like that, they are soooo different to me but both so good at their own shit. skating sure is great when it's good
I'm not saying they're similar at skating at all. Just they're the only two am's left from that retardedly good class of them that haven't been turned pro yet

needlejuice

• Rep: -101
« Reply #182 on: August 15, 2017, 11:06:10 AM »
God that is so rad they finally brought flo to America. His old parts all remind me of early pj. I wish so bad I would have one of his cliche boards
On my wall

Vialliny a solutely shit on every am I've seen this year
try to remember, forget

expired

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #183 on: August 15, 2017, 11:20:22 AM »
Wow Franky is talented, they have such a solid team right now

Flabby cold demeanor

• Rep: -16
« Reply #184 on: August 15, 2017, 12:55:07 PM »
I thought this video was really boring, the music was bad the MFDoom track just doesn't go well with skating. PJ did some amazing stuff but also a lot of it just seems like what you have seen from everyone else over and over again, he skates sooo slowly and I hatr fakie 5-0 flip out where he grinds for 2 inches... All in all could have been a 5 minute video.

And I agree with whoever said he looks really over it and bored which makes it harder to enjoy.
Lets face it, he had one good, ground breaking video part over ten years ago and has been milking it ever since.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 12:57:34 PM by Flabby cold demeanor »

offkilter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #185 on: August 15, 2017, 01:11:02 PM »
If anyone besides pj put that part out people would be losing their minds.

muntcuscle

• Rep: 44
« Reply #186 on: August 15, 2017, 01:50:46 PM »
franky & foy, being chubby trendwatch 2017

rubbery vagina

• Rep: -51
« Reply #187 on: August 15, 2017, 02:22:17 PM »
lol @ the PJ hate. dumbass kids that will quit skating in <3 years

poowizard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 245
« Reply #188 on: August 15, 2017, 03:18:03 PM »
The filming was great. Franky should be pro. And shit. PJ is a wizard. I kind of wish the spots for his part were more creative. But yeah. Good watch.

VCR

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 194
« Reply #189 on: August 15, 2017, 03:21:56 PM »

baby dick

• Rep: 7
« Reply #190 on: August 15, 2017, 05:10:04 PM »
what is pj ladd hiding underneath that beanie

fuckmyself

• Rep: -6
« Reply #191 on: August 15, 2017, 06:15:50 PM »
his bugs

Lmaopercs

• Rep: 2
« Reply #192 on: August 15, 2017, 06:51:35 PM »
He has a minimum of 35 ants under the beanie

GeorgeCostanza

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #193 on: August 15, 2017, 07:53:51 PM »
fucking hated this
So Colllin have the same t-shirts, seven years by now, at least...

Flabby cold demeanor

« Reply #194 on: August 15, 2017, 11:01:55 PM »

I started more than 3 years before wonderful horrible life came out and  quit more than 3 years ago.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
« Reply #195 on: August 15, 2017, 11:12:29 PM »
The filming was great. Franky should be pro. And shit. PJ is a wizard. I kind of wish the spots for his part were more creative. But yeah. Good watch.

it seems weird out of all the people who have gone pro lately, T-Funk and Villiani havent and they've been been killing it for a while now

micky682

« Reply #196 on: August 16, 2017, 10:34:17 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

it seems weird out of all the people who have gone pro lately, T-Funk and Villiani havent and they've been been killing it for a while now
It's because they ride for companies that know that "going pro" means something. Pay your dues first, it doesn't matter how much you kill it.

Windsor Knot

• Rep: -114
« Reply #197 on: August 16, 2017, 10:47:52 AM »

Villanis part is pretty incredible, knew it would be.

Can't believe anyone is feeling PJs part. It's dog shit. Mechanical boring trash. No passion in it at all. Watch his wonderful horrible part or really sorry part and then watch that.. No comparison. Just awful.

On another note, there is no fish eye in this video which is a travesty. I was watching Sorry recently and thinking why does all the footage look so much better than anything I see today? Fish eye baby! And probably VX too. Those angles are just so great. I can understand diversifying a bit but there's a reason fisheye was so heavily used, cos it enables you to get so close, right up in the action yet you still see what's going on. So much far away stuff in this video, such a shame this trend

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #198 on: August 16, 2017, 10:53:33 AM »
If anyone besides pj put that part out people would be losing their minds.

Facts.

Windsor Knot

• Rep: -114
« Reply #199 on: August 16, 2017, 10:58:54 AM »
I'd drop t-funk if it were up to me (fully aware it's not - with good reason!). He's just too short. He looks like a child when he skates. It's a harsh world but skateboarding has always been about aesthetics.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #200 on: August 16, 2017, 11:07:47 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

On another note, there is no fish eye in this video which is a travesty. I was watching Sorry recently and thinking why does all the footage look so much better than anything I see today? Fish eye baby! And probably VX too. Those angles are just so great. I can understand diversifying a bit but there's a reason fisheye was so heavily used, cos it enables you to get so close, right up in the action yet you still see what's going on. So much far away stuff in this video, such a shame this trend

There are a few fisheye clips in there you fuck.

Where did all these newbies come from? Just to talk shit on PJ's part? Shit, its better than not having any footage of him at all and then complain about the lack of PJ footage. You guys are so fucking hard to please.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Gino's Back 180 Nosegrind

• Rep: 34
« Reply #201 on: August 16, 2017, 11:45:53 AM »

You don't know enough about what you're talking about to be saying there's too much or too little of anything. I can see where that one guy was coming from about the anxiety, however. The amount of fast-paced jump cuts before and after every trick really can be jarring.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 11:50:29 AM by Gino's Back 180 Nosegrind »

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #202 on: August 16, 2017, 12:15:31 PM »
I wanna see a PJ Europe part. That was really good...last trick was a NBD

Flabby cold demeanor

« Reply #203 on: August 16, 2017, 12:45:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Where did all these newbies come from? Just to talk shit on PJ's part? Shit, its better than not having any footage of him at all and then complain about the lack of PJ footage. You guys are so fucking hard to please.

Your a sucker if you will be happy to see ANY pj footage.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #204 on: August 16, 2017, 05:15:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Your a sucker if you will be happy to see ANY pj footage.

This is how we all know you're a dumb fucking kid.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Molte

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
« Reply #205 on: August 16, 2017, 05:27:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I started more than 3 years before wonderful horrible life came out and  quit more than 3 years ago.
You're my favorite !
Christ airs, airwalks and darkslides

Sexytoes69

• Rep: -4
« Reply #206 on: August 17, 2017, 09:19:52 PM »
Hahaha when Franky appear on screen i was like "who's this fugly chick?" Wow, what a part!

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
« Reply #207 on: August 17, 2017, 09:46:19 PM »
Hahaha when Franky appear on screen i was like "who's this fugly chick?" Wow, what a part!

has Gipper's absence made it safe for all these goony new posters to emerge?

birdplops

• Rep: 25
« Reply #208 on: August 17, 2017, 11:11:32 PM »
I wanna see a PJ Europe part. That was really good...last trick was a NBD

Totally agree- it would be amazing to see him annihilate some classic spots.

Loved the video, especially PJ's part, and unlike most modern flicks I'm looking forward to rewatching it. Thanks for the rad free movie NB. 

Yu Dum

« Reply #209 on: August 18, 2017, 11:20:48 AM »
Some of y'all are trippin with this "PJ didn't live up to the hype" shit. Skateboarding has progressed so quickly since WHL came out that it would be almost impossible for him to put out something anywhere near as groundbreaking as that part. I don't know, or care, what you guys were expecting. But, I'm beyond hyped to see literally any footage from him.