Author Topic: WTB: Bad Santa VHS tape  (Read 5961 times)

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
WTB: Bad Santa VHS tape
« on: July 26, 2017, 10:53:14 AM »
I need a copy of Bad Santa on VHS by next Wednesday. My friend had a copy at his cottage and every time we would go there in the summer we would watch it in the mornings after heavy nights of drinking. It was a tradition that I cherished until a few years ago when my friend walked over to the VCR after about five minutes of the movie, pulled out the tape, yelled "I fucking hate this movie! How many times are we going to watch it?", then threw it against the wall and broke it. This friend is standing up in my wedding and we're going to stay at his cottage the night before we get married and I really need a new copy of this movie to replace the one that he broke. He might not want it, but its what the cottage needs. Hungover mornings are not the same without lines like "Are you off your fucking meds!?" and "I weigh 92 pounds you dick!" and "I called you a guinea fuckin homo from the 15th fuckin century!". I think you all understand how important this is. I'll pay $5 + shipping. 

Baron Samedi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
Re: WTB: Bad Santa VHS tape
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 11:13:03 AM »
MY FUCK STICK

coyote2425

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2017, 03:01:30 PM »
Is granny spry?

nylin

JB

• SLAP Pal

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2017, 05:43:26 AM »
I hope that you got this in time.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2017, 01:24:48 PM »
I did and it was great. My friend thought that we found the one he broke and somehow put it back together and fixed it which was pretty funny. I think I'm going to bring copies up every time I go there from here on out.

also watched yeah right! when i was there for the first time in years due to the fact that i dont have a vcr at home. was that robbie mckinleys only full part? he was so good.