Author Topic: Jenkem: revisiting the hanging klansman board.  (Read 30641 times)

fulltechnicalskizzy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1937
Re: Jenkem: revisiting the hanging klansman board.
« Reply #120 on: August 17, 2017, 02:55:22 PM »
lol

sms_b

« Reply #121 on: August 17, 2017, 03:25:25 PM »

Kill Nazis. Murder your local KKK member. 

If you're a white nationalist do the right thing: kill yourself.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2518
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #122 on: August 17, 2017, 03:30:49 PM »
Expand Quote
No matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws; we all salute the same great flag; and we are all made by the same almighty God. We must love each other, show affection for each other, and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry, and violence. We must discover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans. Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans. We are a nation founded on the truth that all of us are created equal. We are equal in the eyes of our creator, we are equal under the law, and we are equal under our constitution. Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry strike at the very core of America.
[close]

I like your username, and agree with some of your post (I have a great deal of respect for people who are able to engage with racists in an MLK Jr./pacifistic style), but a lot of this is overly-idealistic, naive, and really does not take into account the way that things work in the real world.

Um, that's Trump's statement. (Which is completely out of character, to be honest.)
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
« Reply #123 on: August 17, 2017, 03:53:33 PM »
Ha alright that's pretty funny then. Good one PBL.

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #124 on: August 17, 2017, 04:03:33 PM »
I'd buy this board if I was 16 and wanted to try and get a blow from some highschool goth girl free max b
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

the canadian suit

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
  • Always lurking.
« Reply #125 on: August 17, 2017, 04:08:48 PM »
I have this board hanging in my dining room.

I'm still confused what exactly the white nationalist's are fighting for. What are they trying to overthrow? Anybody care to explain to me their agenda aside from cause chaos and then stand around acting cocky citing "It's my amended right!"

I know we live in an age of hyper offense but that dude in that video literally took off 5 guns and discussed killing jews and "niggers". Get the fuck out of here, how can you agree with that shit?

I find it seriously hard to believe uncle dicky do skates. Who's your favorite skater? What brand of skateboard do you prefer? Do you like to eat fruit?
p-shuvs and v-flips

uncle ducky do

• Rep: -110
« Reply #126 on: August 17, 2017, 05:27:05 PM »

I'm still confused what exactly the white nationalist's are fighting for. What are they trying to overthrow? Anybody care to explain to me their agenda aside from cause chaos and then stand around acting cocky citing "It's my amended right!"

I know we live in an age of hyper offense but that dude in that video literally took off 5 guns and discussed killing jews and "niggers". Get the fuck out of here, how can you agree with that shit?

I find it seriously hard to believe uncle dicky do skates. Who's your favorite skater? What brand of skateboard do you prefer? Do you like to eat fruit?

Funniest part of this; I work at a core shop, a well known one too.  You idiots live in your echo chamber and have absolutely no idea what is really going on out there.  There are tons of white skaters who think just like I do but are afraid to speak out.

Race is real, it matters, and it is the foundation of society.  America and all other European nations founded bny whites must secure their borders and declare themselves white nations.

Only white people are told we cannot have our own societies with fates determined solely by us, and it must stop.  We have lost our faith, our culture, and our very sense of identity in order to try and make the other races feel at home with us but it does not work.  There is constant division, because we try to deny race.  We try to say that we are all the same, but we are not.   Look at the resentment towards whites today.  We reject the notion of white guilt, because WHITES are the founders of modern western civilization, and we are standing up to defend it.   

Our birthrates are in the toilet, and we are being replaced by the brown immigrant hordes.  Within 30 years, whites will be a minority in the united states.   One look at a majority non white country tells me that is a bad bad thing.

AndimGonnaKillYewNeow

« Reply #127 on: August 17, 2017, 05:37:07 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Funniest part of this; I work at a core shop, a well known one too.  You idiots live in your echo chamber and have absolutely no idea what is really going on out there.  There are tons of white skaters who think just like I do but are afraid to speak out.

Race is real, it matters, and it is the foundation of society.  America and all other European nations founded bny whites must secure their borders and declare themselves white nations.

Only white people are told we cannot have our own societies with fates determined solely by us, and it must stop.  We have lost our faith, our culture, and our very sense of identity in order to try and make the other races feel at home with us but it does not work.  There is constant division, because we try to deny race.  We try to say that we are all the same, but we are not.   Look at the resentment towards whites today.  We reject the notion of white guilt, because WHITES are the founders of modern western civilization, and we are standing up to defend it.   

Our birthrates are in the toilet, and we are being replaced by the brown immigrant hordes.  Within 30 years, whites will be a minority in the united states.   One look at a majority non white country tells me that is a bad bad thing.

Post your shop if you are a man,  stand up for yourself.
WE dare you to not be the tiki torch bearing, selfie taking, crying coward that you are.
If you don't want everyone to talk the same, raise your family that way asshole.
Those 'borders' that are 'yours' were land raped illegally, in all likelihood, by people who felt like your people were the foreigners at the time.
I know you are pussy, i know you aren't going to "stand up"
you're gonna sit in the dark. like a bitch, with a tiki torch.

uncle ducky do

« Reply #128 on: August 17, 2017, 05:44:17 PM »
Yeah so you guys can try to get me fired and destory the shops reputation?  I'm not a moron like you people are.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2518
« Reply #129 on: August 17, 2017, 05:44:23 PM »
There are tons of white skaters who think just like I do

Just like you? Wait, so do you guys go to secret whites-only spots and be racist in secret? Is there a white supremacist message board?

but are afraid to speak out.

Good.

Yeah so you guys can try to get me fired and destory the shops reputation?  I'm not a moron like you people are.

The shops reputation would only be destroyed if they didn't fire you.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 05:46:52 PM by Alan »
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Dontfearthereefer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -232
  • Head kook
« Reply #130 on: August 17, 2017, 05:45:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Funniest part of this; I work at a core shop, a well known one too.� You idiots live in your echo chamber and have absolutely no idea what is really going on out there.� There are tons of white skaters who think just like I do but are afraid to speak out.

Race is real, it matters, and it is the foundation of society.� America and all other European nations founded bny whites must secure their borders and declare themselves white nations.

Only white people are told we cannot have our own societies with fates determined solely by us, and it must stop.� We have lost our faith, our culture, and our very sense of identity in order to try and make the other races feel at home with us but it does not work.� There is constant division, because we try to deny race.� We try to say that we are all the same, but we are not.� �Look at the resentment towards whites today.� We reject the notion of white guilt, because WHITES are the founders of modern western civilization, and we are standing up to defend it.� �

Our birthrates are in the toilet, and we are being replaced by the brown immigrant hordes.� Within 30 years, whites will be a minority in the united states.� �One look at a majority non white country tells me that is a bad bad thing.

[close]

Post your shop if you are a man,� stand up for yourself.
WE dare you to not be the tiki torch bearing, selfie taking, crying coward that you are.
If you don't want everyone to talk the same, raise your family that way asshole.
Those 'borders' that are 'yours' were land raped illegally, in all likelihood, by people who felt like your people were the foreigners at the time.

He won't be in the dark if he has a tiki torch genius.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 567
« Reply #131 on: August 17, 2017, 05:45:23 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Funniest part of this; I work at a core shop, a well known one too.� You idiots live in your echo chamber and have absolutely no idea what is really going on out there.� There are tons of white skaters who think just like I do but are afraid to speak out.

Race is real, it matters, and it is the foundation of society.� America and all other European nations founded bny whites must secure their borders and declare themselves white nations.

Only white people are told we cannot have our own societies with fates determined solely by us, and it must stop.� We have lost our faith, our culture, and our very sense of identity in order to try and make the other races feel at home with us but it does not work.� There is constant division, because we try to deny race.� We try to say that we are all the same, but we are not.� �Look at the resentment towards whites today.� We reject the notion of white guilt, because WHITES are the founders of modern western civilization, and we are standing up to defend it.� �

Our birthrates are in the toilet, and we are being replaced by the brown immigrant hordes.� Within 30 years, whites will be a minority in the united states.� �One look at a majority non white country tells me that is a bad bad thing.

so you are pro-nazi / pro-kkk / pro-white supremacist.

glad we cleared that up.

uncle ducky do

« Reply #132 on: August 17, 2017, 05:46:33 PM »
No one here is gonna try and argue my points, you're just gonna call me a nazi and a white supremacist, just like Jim Thiebaud and all those other famous people want you to.      

AndimGonnaKillYewNeow

« Reply #133 on: August 17, 2017, 05:48:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Post your shop if you are a man,� stand up for yourself.
[close]

He won't be in the dark if he has a tiki torch genius.

He can't even light the fucking thing because he's under 18 and no one will give him a lighter cuz he burned all the non hitler books last time someone did him the courtesy.

AndimGonnaKillYewNeow

« Reply #134 on: August 17, 2017, 05:50:11 PM »
No one here is gonna try and argue my points, you're just gonna call me a nazi and a white supremacist, just like Jim Thiebaud and all those other famous people want you to.      

I'm not hear to argue, i'm saying: boss up and cash them checks your ass has been writing
let's see more than dumbass rhetoric. Go get Timothy McVeigh's relatives and start your stand.
Good fuckin luck, getting shot hurts.

Proud Black Lesbian

« Reply #135 on: August 17, 2017, 05:50:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
so you are pro-nazi / pro-kkk / pro-white supremacist.

glad we cleared that up.

Nah, he's just pro-white.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #136 on: August 17, 2017, 05:51:24 PM »

"i'm a white supremacist but i don't want to let people know i'm a white supremacist because i'm a pussy and i'm afraid of the snowflakes."  :D

uncle ducky do

« Reply #137 on: August 17, 2017, 05:56:58 PM »

"i'm a white supremacist but i don't want to let people know i'm a white supremacist because i'm a pussy and i'm afraid of the snowflakes."  :D

what is a white supremacist?  i dont really see myself as superior, I just us to be able to say these nations that we founded are ours.  literally every other race on earth does this.  I dont want to kill or enslave anyone, and as a matter of fact, I see east asians as superior to whites in a lot of ways.  why do you think you know anything about what i believe?

AndimGonnaKillYewNeow

« Reply #138 on: August 17, 2017, 06:00:56 PM »
Expand Quote

"i'm a white supremacist but i don't want to let people know i'm a white supremacist because i'm a pussy and i'm afraid of the snowflakes."  :D
[close]

what is a white supremacist?  i dont really see myself as superior, I just us to be able to say these nations that we founded are ours.   I dont want to kill or enslave anyone, and as a matter of fact, I see east asians as superior to whites in a lot of ways.  why do you think you know anything about what i believe?

Let's be clear. America was built on the systematic genocide and stretegic land grabbing of white-anglo-saxon-protestants.  There was no treaties signed, just people raped and slaughtered, and land developed months later.  Fast forward 50 years to where the backbone of American economy was built out of slave labor.

This country isn't "yours." You may have decended from those who were here during that process. but you have no title/deed to this land other than the world's people.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #139 on: August 17, 2017, 06:01:32 PM »
Expand Quote

"i'm a white supremacist but i don't want to let people know i'm a white supremacist because i'm a pussy and i'm afraid of the snowflakes." �:D
[close]

what is a white supremacist? �i dont really see myself as superior, I just us to be able to say these nations that we founded are ours.� literally every other race on earth does this.� I dont want to kill or enslave anyone, and as a matter of fact, I see east asians as superior to whites in a lot of ways. �why do you think you know anything about what i believe?
this land isn't for white people. this is native american land.

this land will never exclusively be for white people.

what you want will never happen. get over it.  

Proud Black Lesbian

« Reply #140 on: August 17, 2017, 06:03:36 PM »

"i'm a white supremacist but i don't want to let people know i'm a white supremacist because i'm a pussy and i'm afraid of the snowflakes."� :D

If we speak openly about white issues, we will get fired, our families will be harassed and pressured into disowning us, etc. Having a sense of self preservation doesn't mean you are a pussy.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #141 on: August 17, 2017, 06:05:14 PM »
Expand Quote

"i'm a white supremacist but i don't want to let people know i'm a white supremacist because i'm a pussy and i'm afraid of the snowflakes."� :D
[close]

If we speak openly about white issues, we will get fired, our families will be harassed and pressured into disowning us, etc. Having a sense of self preservation doesn't mean you are a pussy.
we?

why is your name proud black lesbian?

too pussy to admit you're white?

AndimGonnaKillYewNeow

« Reply #142 on: August 17, 2017, 06:08:12 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Real nazis had uniforms and weren't scared of what they were. You guys can't be nazis, you're too scared.
Again this is all just words yall are saying and 0% (ZERO PERCENT) follow thru (NO ACTION)
Also, I like how you created an account to lend your very studious perspectives to this conversation.

dude spelled clothes "cloths"
i wonder who he voted for...

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #143 on: August 17, 2017, 06:09:53 PM »
"self-preservation" LMAO

like anybody is stopping white people from having babies with white people.  :D

damn these people are complete fucking idiots.  :D

no wonder they subscribe to this dumb ass backwards ideology.   :D

Proud Black Lesbian

« Reply #144 on: August 17, 2017, 06:10:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
we?

Try again...

the canadian suit

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
  • Always lurking.
« Reply #145 on: August 17, 2017, 06:15:18 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

which core shop? I can't believe this conspiracy against me has existed my whole life. You're my hero for standing up for me and the other white guys!
I'm disappointed we like the same activity. But you still didn't say your favorite skater? I'm gonna go ahead and say that you LOOOOVE Furby.

Yo guys this dudes fav skater is Furby!
p-shuvs and v-flips

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #146 on: August 17, 2017, 06:16:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
we?

[close]

Try again...
ashamed white "lesbian"

Proud Black Lesbian

« Reply #147 on: August 17, 2017, 06:20:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Real nazis had uniforms and weren't scared of what they were. You guys can't be nazis, you're too scared.
Again this is all just words yall are saying and 0% (ZERO PERCENT) follow thru (NO ACTION)
Also, I like how you created an account to lend your very studious perspectives to this conversation.

dude spelled clothes "cloths"
i wonder who he voted for...

I created my account weeks ago, just haven't used it much.

uncle ducky do

« Reply #148 on: August 17, 2017, 06:25:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

what is a white supremacist?  i dont really see myself as superior, I just us to be able to say these nations that we founded are ours.   I dont want to kill or enslave anyone, and as a matter of fact, I see east asians as superior to whites in a lot of ways.  why do you think you know anything about what i believe?
[close]

Let's be clear. America was built on the systematic genocide and stretegic land grabbing of white-anglo-saxon-protestants.  There was no treaties signed, just people raped and slaughtered, and land developed months later.  Fast forward 50 years to where the backbone of American economy was built out of slave labor.

This country isn't "yours." You may have decended from those who were here during that process. but you have no title/deed to this land other than the world's people.

What proof do we have of anything that happened back then.  Fuck white guilt, America was not built on cotton and Native Americans attacked white colonists unprovoked all the time.   Times were different and due to the great success of our civilizations, we needed to expand.  Dwelling on the Native Americans is counter productive because we all know, they will never have the means to take back this country. 

White men do though, and that's what scares the jews.

Proud Black Lesbian

« Reply #149 on: August 17, 2017, 06:25:45 PM »
"self-preservation" LMAO

like anybody is stopping white people from having babies with white people.  :D

damn these people are complete fucking idiots.  :D

no wonder they subscribe to this dumb ass backwards ideology.   :D

"Self preservation" as in not getting myself fired, not getting kicked out of my family, etc...anyone with a brain is his head would try to prevent those things from happening to him.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 06:33:48 PM by Proud Black Lesbian »