Author Topic: Jenkem: revisiting the hanging klansman board.  (Read 30665 times)

AndimGonnaKillYewNeow

Re: Jenkem: revisiting the hanging klansman board.
« Reply #150 on: August 17, 2017, 06:30:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

"i'm a white supremacist but i don't want to let people know i'm a white supremacist because i'm a pussy and i'm afraid of the snowflakes."  :D
[close]

what is a white supremacist?  i dont really see myself as superior, I just us to be able to say these nations that we founded are ours.   I dont want to kill or enslave anyone, and as a matter of fact, I see east asians as superior to whites in a lot of ways.  why do you think you know anything about what i believe?
[close]

Let's be clear. America was built on the systematic genocide and stretegic land grabbing of white-anglo-saxon-protestants.  There was no treaties signed, just people raped and slaughtered, and land developed months later.  Fast forward 50 years to where the backbone of American economy was built out of slave labor.

This country isn't "yours." You may have decended from those who were here during that process. but you have no title/deed to this land other than the world's people.
[close]

What proof do we have of anything that happened back then.  Fuck white guilt, America was not built on cotton and Native Americans attacked white colonists unprovoked all the time.   Times were different and due to the great success of our civilizations, we needed to expand.  Dwelling on the Native Americans is counter productive because we all know, they will never have the means to take back this country. 

White men do though, and that's what scares the jews.

Arright dickless. It's clear you don't read books/didn't do well in school. I"m go ahead and try this ignore button on you.
I hope you get smarter (die quickly)

Proud Black Lesbian

« Reply #151 on: August 17, 2017, 06:31:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

"i'm a white supremacist but i don't want to let people know i'm a white supremacist because i'm a pussy and i'm afraid of the snowflakes."� :D
[close]

If we speak openly about white issues, we will get fired, our families will be harassed and pressured into disowning us, etc. Having a sense of self preservation doesn't mean you are a pussy.
[close]
we?

why is your name proud black lesbian?

too pussy to admit you're white?

[close]

Try again...
[close]
ashamed white "lesbian"

As a straight white male I'm not supposed to have any self pride, so I transitioned into a proud black lesbian!

Big Skatefase

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 567
« Reply #152 on: August 17, 2017, 06:34:20 PM »
Expand Quote
"self-preservation" LMAO

like anybody is stopping white people from having babies with white people.  :D

damn these people are complete fucking idiots.  :D

no wonder they subscribe to this dumb ass backwards ideology.   :D
[close]

"Self preservation" as is not getting myself fired, not getting kicked out of my family, etc...anyone with a brain is his head would try to prevent those things from happening to him.
man up pussy.

be white and proud if you're really bout that life and confident in your ideals.

if i was really passionate about my ideology, i'd be out and proud about it, and take any consequences with it, because i truly believe in what i believe in.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 06:38:13 PM by Big Skatefase »

Cinco

• Rep: 5
« Reply #153 on: August 17, 2017, 06:34:35 PM »
lol precious white snowflakes

afraid to lose your job by "speaking your mind" in your white nation, priceless.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 06:36:37 PM by Cinco »

uncle ducky do

• Rep: -110
« Reply #154 on: August 17, 2017, 06:37:21 PM »
Just admit it.  Whites have no right to exist or to think that they should.  It doesn't matter that their numbers are dwindling, it doesn't matter that their women are race mixing, they have no right to exist.  Because slavery and the holocaust.

Cinco

• Rep: 5
« Reply #155 on: August 17, 2017, 06:39:54 PM »
oh the humanity

AndimGonnaKillYewNeow

« Reply #156 on: August 17, 2017, 06:40:13 PM »
I gotta just say, an amazing sense of relief washed over me immediately after realizing I no longer have to read what these pussyholes are trying to say. I wish I could do this in real life...

wheelies

« Reply #157 on: August 17, 2017, 06:40:40 PM »
I would just like to point out to duckydo that white people have a great privilege in a lot of situations, I would recommend sitting back and enjoying the fruits of whiteness instead of acting like dumb fucking nagger.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #158 on: August 17, 2017, 06:41:23 PM »
Just admit it.  Whites have no right to exist or to think that they should.  It doesn't matter that their numbers are dwindling, it doesn't matter that their women are race mixing, they have no right to exist.  Because slavery and the holocaust.
"OUR WOMEN DON'T WANT OUR RACIST ASSES ANY MORE AND ARE MOVING ON TO THE NIGGERS!!!!"  :D

damn you dudes are pathetic.  :D

Dontfearthereefer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -232
  • Head kook
« Reply #159 on: August 17, 2017, 06:42:39 PM »
Sunburn is the only white privilege

AndimGonnaKillYewNeow

« Reply #160 on: August 17, 2017, 06:44:54 PM »
I would just like to point out to duckydo that white people have a great privilege in a lot of situations, I would recommend sitting back and enjoying the fruits of whiteness instead of acting like dumb fucking nagger.

I actually compiled a list of the only places where White Priviledge isn't a positive, so that they don't have to contemplate how good they have it,

-FreakNic
-Jail
-Prison
This concludes the list.

You're welcome assholes, consider it another to be just another task that other people do for you that you take for granted.

uncle ducky do

« Reply #161 on: August 17, 2017, 06:47:22 PM »
blah blah blah "white privledge" "white people are evil and must accept all races in their nations even if they become outnumbered by them because "tolerance"".   what if i think white history is amazing, and we have shared with the world untold luxury and knowledge and i feel absolutely no guilt about anything we have done in the past?  I dont expect other races to feel bad about any of their ancestors trangressions.    

sms_b

« Reply #162 on: August 17, 2017, 06:48:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

"i'm a white supremacist but i don't want to let people know i'm a white supremacist because i'm a pussy and i'm afraid of the snowflakes."� :D
[close]

what is a white supremacist?� i dont really see myself as superior, I just us to be able to say these nations that we founded are ours.� �I dont want to kill or enslave anyone, and as a matter of fact, I see east asians as superior to whites in a lot of ways.� why do you think you know anything about what i believe?
[close]

Let's be clear. America was built on the systematic genocide and stretegic land grabbing of white-anglo-saxon-protestants.� There was no treaties signed, just people raped and slaughtered, and land developed months later.� Fast forward 50 years to where the backbone of American economy was built out of slave labor.

This country isn't "yours." You may have decended from those who were here during that process. but you have no title/deed to this land other than the world's people.
[close]

What proof do we have of anything that happened back then.� Fuck white guilt, America was not built on cotton and Native Americans attacked white colonists unprovoked all the time.� �Times were different and due to the great success of our civilizations, we needed to expand.� Dwelling on the Native Americans is counter productive because we all know, they will never have the means to take back this country.�

So the Jews aren't white? Holy fuck are you ever stupid. And I don't mean that as an insult. I mean it as literally, I'm flabbergasted by your stupidity and I feel bad for you as a fellow human being. Are you illiterate too? Or did you just combine some shitty proud-boy narrative with the latest anti-semitic conspiracy? Either way it makes no difference.  If race mattered then scientific discourse would agree with you, however, it does not agree with you at all. How about this: slit your wrists, then go to the hospital and ask for a blood transfusion from a white person.

I'd be happy to walk you through the historical development of the nation-state but I know you won't understand it. Your problem is that you don't have the intellectual capacity to understand, and that's okay, it's not your fault.

In your world race exists, there is a definable enemy that has led to your disenfranchisement, and through their defeat you will see prosperity. That narrative is old and has been used on many different occasions to rile people of lesser intelligence, like yourself, up and create an antithesis, or an enemy. Basically, a dominant group has carved out a strategic advantage by exploiting your gullibility and lack of critical thinking skills. You identify with it because it's easy, and answers difficult questions you are not intelligent enough to understand.

I get it, you need a hug. Instead, you get this:

Proud Black Lesbian

« Reply #163 on: August 17, 2017, 06:50:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
"self-preservation" LMAO

like anybody is stopping white people from having babies with white people. �:D

damn these people are complete fucking idiots. �:D

no wonder they subscribe to this dumb ass backwards ideology. � :D
[close]

"Self preservation" as is not getting myself fired, not getting kicked out of my family, etc...anyone with a brain is his head would try to prevent those things from happening to him.
[close]
man up pussy.

be white and proud if you're really bout that life and confident in your ideals.

if i was really passionate about my ideology, i'd be out and proud about it, and take any consequences with it, because i truly believe in what i believe in.

I'm not "bout that life" and I don't subscribe to any particular ideology. I'm a free thinker. People's personal political beliefs are nobody's business but their own.

uncle ducky do

« Reply #164 on: August 17, 2017, 06:50:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

what is a white supremacist?� i dont really see myself as superior, I just us to be able to say these nations that we founded are ours.� �I dont want to kill or enslave anyone, and as a matter of fact, I see east asians as superior to whites in a lot of ways.� why do you think you know anything about what i believe?
[close]

Let's be clear. America was built on the systematic genocide and stretegic land grabbing of white-anglo-saxon-protestants.� There was no treaties signed, just people raped and slaughtered, and land developed months later.� Fast forward 50 years to where the backbone of American economy was built out of slave labor.

[close]

What proof do we have of anything that happened back then.� Fuck white guilt, America was not built on cotton and Native Americans attacked white colonists unprovoked all the time.� �Times were different and due to the great success of our civilizations, we needed to expand.� Dwelling on the Native Americans is counter productive because we all know, they will never have the means to take back this country.�

[close]

So the Jews aren't white? Holy fuck are you ever stupid. And I don't mean that as an insult. I mean it as literally, I'm flabbergasted by your stupidity and I feel bad for you as a fellow human being. Are you illiterate too? Or did you just combine some shitty proud-boy narrative with the latest anti-semitic conspiracy? Either way it makes no difference. �If race mattered then scientific discourse would agree with you, however, it does not agree with you at all. How about this: slit your wrists, then go to the hospital and ask for a blood transfusion from a white person.

I'd be happy to walk you through the historical development of the nation-state but I know you won't understand it. Your problem is that you don't have the intellectual capacity to understand, and that's okay, it's not your fault.

In your world race exists, there is a definable enemy that has led to your disenfranchisement, and through their defeat you will see prosperity. That narrative is old and has been used on many different occasions to rile people of lesser intelligence, like yourself, up and create an antithesis, or an enemy. Basically, a dominant group has carved out a strategic advantage by exploiting your gullibility and lack of critical thinking skills. You identify with it because it's easy, and answers difficult questions you are not intelligent enough to understand.

Lol no the Jews are not white, they are semites.   are you stupid?

Dontfearthereefer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -232
  • Head kook
« Reply #165 on: August 17, 2017, 06:50:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

So the Jews aren't white? Holy fuck are you ever stupid. And I don't mean that as an insult. I mean it as literally, I'm flabbergasted by your stupidity and I feel bad for you as a fellow human being. Are you illiterate too? Or did you just combine some shitty proud-boy narrative with the latest anti-semitic conspiracy? Either way it makes no difference.  If race mattered then scientific discourse would agree with you, however, it does not agree with you at all. How about this: slit your wrists, then go to the hospital and ask for a blood transfusion from a white person.

Man cock rings look uncomfortable

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #166 on: August 17, 2017, 06:52:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
"self-preservation" LMAO

[close]

[close]
man up pussy.

[close]

I'm not "bout that life"
well at least you admit you're a pussy....

asakusa75

« Reply #167 on: August 17, 2017, 06:53:01 PM »
Whoa, whoa, whoa....  haven't seen ignorance like this on here for a minute.
Everybody needs to chill the fuck out in here and ignore the troll. He will ruin your day.
Focus on what a wicked thing Jim Thiebaud did by putting out that board.
I had that board as a kid and was soooo fucking stoked on it.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 06:54:54 PM by asakusa75 »

Proud Black Lesbian

« Reply #168 on: August 17, 2017, 06:54:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
"self-preservation" LMAO

[close]

[close]
man up pussy.

[close]

I'm not "bout that life"
[close]
Calling someone a pussy over and over again is not an argument.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #169 on: August 17, 2017, 06:58:01 PM »
fuck ignoring them.

i'm literally laughing at how insecure and stupid these guys are.

they keep digging their grave deeper and deeper and showing the board how dumb they are.

please keep posting about how the black man fucked your precious aryan princess and you went to /pol/ to vent among your other dry-dick neanderthals.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 392
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #170 on: August 17, 2017, 07:00:44 PM »
ducky makes Tracer look like HATE!

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #171 on: August 17, 2017, 07:00:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
"self-preservation" LMAO

[close]

[close]
man up pussy.

[close]

I'm not "bout that life"
[close]
[close]
Calling someone a pussy over and over again is not an argument.
there was nothing to argue about.

you're a scared white loser posing as a "proud black lesbian" because you're ashamed of being a white supremacist and not confident in your views to make them public.

Proud Black Lesbian

« Reply #172 on: August 17, 2017, 07:04:29 PM »
fuck ignoring them.

they keep digging their grave deeper and deeper and showing the board how dumb they are.

please keep posting about how the black man fucked your precious aryan princess and you went to /pol/ to vent among your other dry-dick neanderthals.

"Muh dick..."

No girl of mine ever fucked a black. I'm from Hawaii, son. We don't have blacks over here.

uncle ducky do

« Reply #173 on: August 17, 2017, 07:05:26 PM »
damm you guys rekt me.   I have tears in my eyes rn

AndimGonnaKillYewNeow

« Reply #174 on: August 17, 2017, 07:06:13 PM »
It took him a while to respond cuz he had to finish dinner mom made or she'd be fucking furious

uncle ducky do

« Reply #175 on: August 17, 2017, 07:06:36 PM »
ducky makes Tracer look like HATE!

tracer was always a soft ass bitch

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #176 on: August 17, 2017, 07:07:04 PM »

uncle ducky do

« Reply #177 on: August 17, 2017, 07:08:01 PM »
Expand Quote
fuck ignoring them.

[close]

"Muh dick..."

No girl of mine ever fucked a black. I'm from Hawaii, son. We don't have blacks over here.

To be fair, Hawaiians are pretty smelly.

Proud Black Lesbian

« Reply #178 on: August 17, 2017, 07:14:07 PM »
I could post pictures of black women engaging in degenerate sex too, but that's gross and not appropriate for a skateboarding message board. There are underage kids reading this. You are showing porn to kids!

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #179 on: August 17, 2017, 07:19:32 PM »
Go outside, you going to spend the waning days of summer bickering online? 
This was my contribution to this thread. Whatever said about me is non sense. Comparing me to some prescription heads? Really?

Remember, life is good.