Author Topic: Jenkem: revisiting the hanging klansman board.  (Read 30667 times)

Pigeon

Re: Jenkem: revisiting the hanging klansman board.
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2017, 08:51:20 AM »
If you have friends in antifa, you're a fuckin loser. Sorry bro

If you're a white nationalist, you're a fucking bitch.

Huell Howser

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 258
« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2017, 09:09:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Funny how such a small incident of death and 2 sides of faggots protesting is national news for so long. Its almost like someone is behind this.

Jews
[close]

wow, someone on slap that's actually awake.  kudos.

edit:  anyone care to explain what is wrong with pointing out the disproportions and leanings of Zionist Jewish power and influence?  Pointing something that actually exists is not hateful or genocidal, nor does it have fuck all to do with Nazis.

both you all knowing truth seekers should maybe lay off the super male vitality. Seems to be detrimental to your basic cognitive functions

I think y'all will have a better time talking about how jewish people are controlling everything, lizard people, chem trails, and how mass shootings are faked over on 4chan

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 567
« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2017, 09:18:28 AM »
remember when antifa and the "alft-left" stormed normandy?

those were crazy times  :o

Dontfearthereefer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -232
  • Head kook
« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2017, 09:35:29 AM »
Yes, if your friends are actively fighting against the kkk, Nazis and fascists, then you're definitely a loser. 

Seriously though, I'd love to hear why you think that.

Yeah definitely not losers..

Dontfearthereefer

• SLAP Pal
  • Head kook
« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2017, 10:04:44 AM »
Expand Quote
If you have friends in antifa, you're a fuckin loser. Sorry bro

[close]
If you're a white nationalist, you're a fucking bitch.

I don't disagree with you

uncle ducky do

• Rep: -110
« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2017, 10:06:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Yes, if your friends are actively fighting against the kkk, Nazis and fascists, then you're definitely a loser.  

[close]

^ these are the people Donald Trump had the balls to say were also responsible, and liars like Jim Thiebaud and all the other shills tell us he needs to be impeached for it.   Disgusting and pathetic.

expired

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #66 on: August 17, 2017, 10:10:23 AM »
As a Jew myself this is super sad to see, I know way to many people who lost family members in WWII and we still get neo nazis speaking out or being violent towards us on a daily basis. I live in Canada and since the incidents in Charlottesville, there have already been multiple reports of swastikas and racist comments being graffitied throughout my city.

7 year old

« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2017, 10:12:05 AM »
Where are you?^

Anyways, the last thing you want is any of these inbred pigfuckers to be martyred, especially a leader or someone prominent in the pigfucking community.

expired

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2017, 10:20:52 AM »
Winnipeg, I went for a bike ride yesterday morning and within 10 minutes of my house I saw "Soros wants you DEAD" on a bench, there were others like "Lost white civilizations" "soros, extinct, white" and then swastikas

Glue Reed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
« Reply #69 on: August 17, 2017, 10:24:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Yes, if your friends are actively fighting against the kkk, Nazis and fascists, then you're definitely a loser. �

[close]

[close]

^ these are the people Donald Trump had the balls to say were also responsible, and liars like Jim Thiebaud and all the other shills tell us he needs to be impeached for it. � Disgusting and pathetic.

Omg a Starbucks window!!! Holy shit it's basically parallel to the holocaust.

Also that first pic you posted was proven to be a fake made by alt-right internet nerds like yourself (if you stare at it for more than four seconds it's pretty obvious). Nice try though.

Keep defending nazis you assholes, it will come back to you.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #70 on: August 17, 2017, 10:30:55 AM »
Go outside, you going to spend the waning days of summer bickering online? 

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #71 on: August 17, 2017, 10:40:39 AM »
Talking bad about Jim Thiebaud = ban.
you never know about pre-cum 

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #72 on: August 17, 2017, 10:47:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Funny how such a small incident of death and 2 sides of faggots protesting is national news for so long. Its almost like someone is behind this.

Jews
[close]

edit:  anyone care to explain what is wrong with pointing out the disproportions and leanings of Zionist Jewish power and influence?  Pointing something that actually exists is not hateful or genocidal, nor does it have fuck all to do with Nazis.
On a scale of one to ten, how afraid are you of Jews? You seem mad shook.

uncle ducky do

« Reply #73 on: August 17, 2017, 10:50:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Jews
[close]

[close]

Damn right I'm "mad shook".     Racist Jewish supremacists aka "Zionists" control the media, hollywood, the news, the courts, congress, and the federal reserve bank, and I'm not allowed to question it in the slightest.     

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1231
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #74 on: August 17, 2017, 10:53:11 AM »
Oh gosh, who posted a link to Slap on 4Chan?
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 392
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2017, 10:55:49 AM »
I'm convinced that reefer is Tony Magnusson and ducky is Josh Harmony

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

uncle ducky do

« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2017, 10:56:59 AM »
You know all this shit can be looked up?  you can look into zionism, and you can look up who runs all the things I just mentioned.   Now tell me what's wrong with mentioning them?   inb4 "saying anything but nice things about the jews is the holocaust"

slappies

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2017, 11:00:16 AM »
You know all this shit can be looked up?  you can look into zionism, and you can look up who runs all the things I just mentioned.   Now tell me what's wrong with mentioning them?   inb4 "saying anything but nice things about the jews is the holocaust"

What's your stance on this eye-opening conspiracy piece? I also found this on the internet, so it holds some ground.

https://www.wattpad.com/238864600-conspiracy-theories-sonic-isn%27t-real
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

Dontfearthereefer

• SLAP Pal
  • Head kook
« Reply #78 on: August 17, 2017, 11:08:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Yes, if your friends are actively fighting against the kkk, Nazis and fascists, then you're definitely a loser. �

[close]

Yeah definitely notg losers..

[close]

^ these are the people Donald Trump had the balls to say were also responsible, and liars like Jim Thiebaud and all the other shills tell us he needs to be impeached for it. � Disgusting and pathetic.
[close]

Omg a Starbucks window!!! Holy shit it's basically parallel to the holocaust.

Also that first pic you posted was proven to be a fake made by alt-right internet nerds like yourself (if you stare at it for more than four seconds it's pretty obvious). Nice try though.

Keep defending nazis you assholes, it will come back to you.

Yea I was right, you are a fucking loser.
Dumb too.

uncle ducky do

« Reply #79 on: August 17, 2017, 11:13:14 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

What's your stance on this eye-opening conspiracy piece? I also found this on the internet, so it holds some ground.

Again, just dismissing me.   This isn't a conspiracy, it can all be looked up, and you have no fact based argument to counter me with, because there isn't one.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2518
« Reply #80 on: August 17, 2017, 11:17:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Yes, if your friends are actively fighting against the kkk, Nazis and fascists, then you're definitely a loser.�

[close]

Hahaha, beating up fascists at Berkley is definitely a loser move. Why can't they just let the far right have their rallies and meetings? The nerve!

And the anti Soros rhetoric is straight out of the Eastern European authoritarian playbook, used to undermine civil society - which itself is doing the work the governments refuse to do, like speak up for minorities and demand the rule of law - and fuel nationalism and xenophobia.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #81 on: August 17, 2017, 11:19:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Jews
[close]

[close]
[close]

Damn right I'm "mad shook".     Racist Jewish supremacists aka "Zionists" control the media, hollywood, the news, the courts, congress, and the federal reserve bank, and I'm not allowed to question it in the slightest.     
Soooo...eleven? Can you point to on the doll where the Zionists touched you?

slappies

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #82 on: August 17, 2017, 11:35:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Again, just dismissing me.   This isn't a conspiracy, it can all be looked up, and you have no fact based argument to counter me with, because there isn't one.

I'm not dismissing you, I really respect your opinion and want to know where you stand on whether or not Sonic is real.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

uncle ducky do

« Reply #83 on: August 17, 2017, 11:36:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I'm not dismissing you, I really respect your opinion and want to know where you stand on whether or not Sonic is real.

It's hilarious that you think proving my point is clever.

slappies

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #84 on: August 17, 2017, 11:56:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Look buddy, cut the shit. Is Sonic real or not? You clearly know something we don't and you're being awfully tight lipped.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #85 on: August 17, 2017, 12:01:26 PM »
Is the right-wing guy with the Anti Hero pic and pothead name trolling us or just that stupid?
you never know about pre-cum 

Pigeon

« Reply #86 on: August 17, 2017, 12:04:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Look buddy, cut the shit. Is Sonic real or not? You clearly know something we don't and you're being awfully tight lipped.
Bro, Sonic was created by the evil, Zionist Jews...they don't want you to know.

Senrud

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 54
    • Twatter avatar image
« Reply #87 on: August 17, 2017, 12:06:26 PM »
If you have a bad thing to say about Jim Thiebaud... What are you even doing skateboarding?

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 658
« Reply #88 on: August 17, 2017, 12:11:47 PM »
I've heard the reasoning behind antifa smashing windows and lighting all that stuff on fire and it's interesting and actually understandable. They target huge corporations with money in sketchy places, like in support of the Dakota pipeline for example, and destroy their property to both make it hard on the corporations and to send a message. They aren't out there destroying small businesses either. Antifa has strong anti-capitalist beliefs and that's one small way that they fight capitalism.

Also it would be really sick if Real reissued these boards and sold shirts and donated part of the profit to the Southern Poverty Law Center or a similar origination. I would back that and they need as much support as they can get.

uncle ducky do

« Reply #89 on: August 17, 2017, 12:17:54 PM »
What kind of stupid question is this?  Because I don't think Jim Thiebaud's opinion on world politics and history is worth 2 cents I shouln't skate?  Does anyone want to defend the fact that questioning zionism, jews, or the holocaust can land you in prison in Europe?  shouldn't the truth fear no investigation?  Funny you named the SPLC too.  A jewish censorship organization