Author Topic: Would you rather eat one of Adelmo Jr.'s dreads over the course of a month or  (Read 1711 times)

nice weather

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
I died and was brought back under the condition that I live my life based on my choice here. Going back to being dead is not allowed they said.

Would you rather eat one of Adelmo Jr.'s dreads over the course of a month or have to take the mega ramp to work every morning for a year, but every day the gap widens by a centimeter (only knee pads are allowed).

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3335
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
I died and was brought back under the condition that I live my life based on my choice here. Going back to being dead is not allowed they said.

Would you rather eat one of Adelmo Jr.'s dreads over the course of a month or have to take the mega ramp to work every morning for a year, but every day the gap widens by a centimeter (only knee pads are allowed).

I'd rather take the mega ramp into a pit of spikes every day than even be in a room alone with one of those dreads.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
"Taking the mega ramp to work" hahahah better than sitting in traffic!

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
I think I'd rather sit in traffic I think, but that's not an option that was laid out to me

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
I'd steep the dread in hot water every day then suck down the dread tea so I'm technically taking in some of the dread every day then by day 30 the dread would be broken down to the point that it would fall apart like low n slow beef brisket and I would eat that with a tall glass of milk

shark tits

I think I'd rather sit in traffic I think, but that's not an option that was laid out to me

i like fulltechnical's approach but wasn't in freemason ben franklin who espoused 'early to bed and early to ride, ollie the mega ramp every day makes a man healthy and wealthy and wide'.?
i think it was him.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
I'd steep the dread in hot water every day then suck down the dread tea so I'm technically taking in some of the dread every day then by day 30 the dread would be broken down to the point that it would fall apart like low n slow beef brisket and I would eat that with a tall glass of milk
You should write a cook book exclusively on how to prepare delicious dread based food.

franquietits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61
I'd use the dread as a dildo! Smelly things can act as aphrodisiacs, ya know.

Grind King Rims

So after a full year, the whole gap would only be 3.65m longer? I think after a year of practice you'd be good with that distance.