Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies  (Read 10712 times)

Coastal Fever

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 541
Re: Cryptocurrencies
« Reply #60 on: February 24, 2022, 08:20:02 AM »
I’m what some might call an early adopter.  While their portfolios are blood red, I’m up 17 bucks.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #61 on: February 24, 2022, 08:55:31 AM »
never heard of it.

LesbianPUNCH

• Rep: 25
« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2022, 09:58:16 PM »
It’s a trip to go back to the start of this thread in 2017. Lesson to learn, if you’re thinking about making a move, just fucking do it.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2022, 05:44:56 AM »
It’s a trip to go back to the start of this thread in 2017. Lesson to learn, if you’re thinking about making a move, just fucking do it.

Same applies when approaching girls. He who hesitates, masturnates.

PuffinMuffin

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1447
« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2022, 07:35:40 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

He who hesitates also doesn’t pay child support.
i’m 80% skateboarder 20% atlantic puffin enthusiast

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1437
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2022, 10:38:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

He who hesitates also doesn’t pay child support.

Man, I was thinking about condoms this morning
Support your local skate shop

newguy

« Reply #66 on: March 04, 2022, 07:30:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
John Mcafee, the creator of Mcafee anti virus shit which you probably have on your computer says it [Etherum] might hit a million by 2020.
[close]

This aged well lol.
[close]

He still hasn't cut off his penis and eaten it like he promised, because he died. Fucking loser.

oh no a billionaire died, anyway.

Melabondi

• Rep: 0
« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2022, 04:34:54 AM »
Market mechanism is a very unstable one. Instability is the natural state of capitalism. The only reason that instability doesnt get out of control is by the force of goverment. Law, army, police etc provide some stability mechanism against the chaos markets create. Cryptocurrencies fail to have that and I highly doubt they are a viable alternative to our present currency. Unless of course goverment backs them, which in first place means that they become like our presen currencies.

I know that making money out of thin air is very likeable as everyone hates working. However making money without working means you are a burden and someone else makes that money for you. Usually the third world or emerging economies. However that parasitic portion of economy becomes too big and real labour cant cope especially when it gets more and more devalued to cater the parasites. That's a perfect formula for crisis.

The fact that bitcoin is so unstable is an indication that is useless as a currency and an even higher indication that is a bubble. Some people will make money especially those who entered the fad early but most of the people, late to the party, will see their money vanish.

I turn my attention to https://forexstore.com/free-forex-robots to help you understand trends. Community founders limit the number of units of money that can be generated by the computers that support transactions in the community. The collective event to create currency for the community is called Initial Coin Offering and you couldn't have failed to mention it or not know about it.

There are so much true in your words. I think that many people want to earn big money without working a lot now and it is insane because without working, you cant find your true road.

PuffinMuffin

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1447
« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2022, 06:31:24 AM »
Expand Quote

I turn my attention to https://forexstore.com/free-forex-robots to help you understand trends. Community founders limit the number of units of money that can be generated by the computers that support transactions in the community. The collective event to create currency for the community is called Initial Coin Offering and you couldn't have failed to mention it or not know about it.
[close]

There are so much true in your words. I think that many people want to earn big money without working a lot now and it is insane because without working, you cant find your true road.

Tufty never typed what you quoted, nor did they plug a product.
i’m 80% skateboarder 20% atlantic puffin enthusiast