Author Topic: Cody Green with the domestic abuse  (Read 10829 times)

thomas kook

Re: Cody Green with the domestic abuse
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2017, 01:28:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It's fucking crazy how quickly people start victim blaming on here. Didn't it happen in the Daryl Angel thread too?

[close]

how is it victim blaming when i'm just waiting to hear two sides of the story, or at least a police report? how is this different from not believing eric brag when he claimed to have won the super bowl lottery or something
[close]

Because women don't get a "side", people feel they can always explain away women's experiences.   

http://variety.com/2017/film/news/amber-tamblyn-james-woods-denial-1202561390/

i'm not sure if i agree or if you're even serious but it's an interesting point re: that one thread where it was rumored that jimi britches beat up grant yansura and everyone instantly assumed that was true.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 245
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2017, 02:18:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It's fucking crazy how quickly people start victim blaming on here. Didn't it happen in the Daryl Angel thread too?

[close]

how is it victim blaming when i'm just waiting to hear two sides of the story, or at least a police report? how is this different from not believing eric brag when he claimed to have won the super bowl lottery or something
[close]

Because women don't get a "side", people feel they can always explain away women's experiences.   

[close]

i'm not sure if i agree or if you're even serious but it's an interesting point re: that one thread where it was rumored that jimi britches beat up grant yansura and everyone instantly assumed that was true.

I'm completely serious that women's concerns/abuses largely get swept under the rug as a he said/she said. 

The Jimi Britches thing was mentioned in Thrasher and at Johan's roast, so it seems valid something happend

thomas kook

« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2017, 02:51:32 AM »
alright yes, i agree with you. all i was (perhaps failing at) saying was that as long as we don't have some more evidence i'm not inclined to believe these claims. there's a thousand things that could have happened here, a couple hundred of those won't look good on cody's part i'm sure

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2017, 03:20:13 AM »
alright yes, i agree with you. all i was (perhaps failing at) saying was that as long as we don't have some more evidence i'm not inclined to believe these claims. there's a thousand things that could have happened here, a couple hundred of those won't look good on cody's part i'm sure

I agree that the few snippets of 2nd hand information we've had don't provide a story of what happened and that we shouldn't vilify or vindicate this filmed because of it

trillytrill

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 10
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2017, 07:30:28 AM »
alright yes, i agree with you. all i was (perhaps failing at) saying was that as long as we don't have some more evidence i'm not inclined to believe these claims.

the fact that your initial inclination is to not believe is the issue being explored here. every time a woman makes this claim dudes are like, well what did she do to bring it on, or is she exaggerating, etc etc. I'd rather err on the side of believing a victim and be proven wrong than be another shitty dude who refuses to believe this stuff happens by people you know/like just because you heard a story of someone making up a claim like this one time.

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2017, 08:50:59 AM »
If she really wanted to make a claim, she would take a selfie of the abuse she endured that made her unable to work. That seems to be the normal route for someone who has endured this kind of abuse. This whole situation seems odd. It's terrible if true.

thomas kook

« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2017, 09:49:52 AM »
Expand Quote
alright yes, i agree with you. all i was (perhaps failing at) saying was that as long as we don't have some more evidence i'm not inclined to believe these claims.
[close]

the fact that your initial inclination is to not believe is the issue being explored here. every time a woman makes this claim dudes are like, well what did she do to bring it on, or is she exaggerating, etc etc. I'd rather err on the side of believing a victim and be proven wrong than be another shitty dude who refuses to believe this stuff happens by people you know/like just because you heard a story of someone making up a claim like this one time.

that's fine that you'd rather do that but once you're at the point of calling others who would like to see some more evidence shitty dudes then you've lost it man

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 816
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2017, 10:10:05 AM »
I mean, honestly, this sounds like she was clinging to the back of his van and he pulled her off, and then it turned into the typical internet witch hunt hysteria on instagram.  why was she climbing up the thing in the first place, and why did it get to the point where he have to pull her off? 

having a critical mind and wanting facts before you ruin someone's reputation used to be an admirable trait.  I've been seeing so much of this crucifying people via the internet lately, i've lost track of the amount of times it was based on false information.  If this person was abused there are plenty of avenues to take before turning to the court of public opinion. 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 134
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2017, 10:19:11 AM »
Not gonna jump to any conclusions until we hear both sides of the entire truth. You all should do the same.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 106
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2017, 10:29:32 AM »
If she really wanted to make a claim, she would take a selfie of the abuse she endured that made her unable to work. That seems to be the normal route for someone who has endured this kind of abuse. This whole situation seems odd. It's terrible if true.

What about that is normal exactly? You think abuse victims want their beaten face slathered all over the Internet just so message board trolls know what side to pick?

micky682

« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2017, 11:36:22 AM »
I mean, honestly, this sounds like she was clinging to the back of his van and he pulled her off, and then it turned into the typical internet witch hunt hysteria on instagram.  why was she climbing up the thing in the first place, and why did it get to the point where he have to pull her off? 

having a critical mind and wanting facts before you ruin someone's reputation used to be an admirable trait.  I've been seeing so much of this crucifying people via the internet lately, i've lost track of the amount of times it was based on false information.  If this person was abused there are plenty of avenues to take before turning to the court of public opinion. 
this

Surf-goth

• Rep: -678
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2017, 12:11:01 PM »
You guys are completely fucked abuse sympathizers if you sincerely think she would just make this up for money.
Like she's expecting to hit the big bucks with cody green.
Get fucked. Domestic abuse isn't a joke

Women do lie. I personally knew of a guy who got arrested for it and he wasn't even in the same town. And a woman i slept with threatened to tell cops i abused her. Truthfully i did hurt her a little but it was strictly sexual and she wanted it. The minute i told her i was no longer interested she showed me pics of bruises and blackmailed me. So fuck you and the rest of the white knights.
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

ungzilla

« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2017, 12:42:53 PM »
goths hate the beach i can't believe anything you say

QueeferMadness

• Rep: -343
  • Don't Fear The Queefer
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2017, 01:12:12 PM »
If you can't handle a 90 pound woman without knocking her out and leaving you fucked up, period. I'm surprised he made it to the front seat without being jumped.

Pretty much

buybitcoins

• Rep: -3
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2017, 02:37:40 PM »
here is a picture from Cody's girl's instagram that got deleted. He fucked her up and should be fired.

IHOP

« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2017, 02:48:53 PM »
That photo is crazy and it sucks she got hurt like that, but even one of the girls who posted about the incident, never said cody hit her.  He pulled her off his van, however that black eye happened was surely accidental not a punch in the face.  Im not really on either side but the story doesnt sound like domestic abuse to me, nor something cody should be blacklisted for.

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -23
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2017, 03:10:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Well Amber's dad is Dr. Jacoby, maybe he could regress Cody and get to the bottom of this...

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2017, 03:21:51 PM »
Fuck that's a gnarly shiner

shark tits

« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2017, 03:28:50 PM »
who does she think she is, teen wolf? there should be no ladders on cars but if there are ladders on cars, women shouldn't hang on them while the car's driving. maybe sign a waiver if you wanna van surf.
i side w/ common sense, plaintiff awarded some advice and fined court costs......

D. Bag

« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2017, 05:51:22 PM »
Expand Quote
You guys are completely fucked abuse sympathizers if you sincerely think she would just make this up for money.
[close]

Women do lie. I personally knew of a guy who got arrested for it and he wasn't even in the same town. And a woman i slept with threatened to tell cops i abused her. Truthfully i did hurt her a little but it was strictly sexual and she wanted it. The minute i told her i was no longer interested she showed me pics of bruises and blackmailed me. So fuck you and the rest of the white knights.

Shhhhhhh......SLAP is a safe space, and if you question the narrative that is set before you, you'll get the dreaded negative rep that could seriously fuck your life up big-time.  Asking for evidence is verboten here, haven't you figured this out yet you mansplaining chauvinist?

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 992
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2017, 06:52:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Well Amber's dad is Dr. Jacoby, maybe he could regress Cody and get to the bottom of this...

for just 29.99 you can just shovel yourself out of the shit
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

calvinsdream

« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2017, 07:54:36 PM »
Quote from: D. Bag  link=topic=96618.msg2688203#msg2688203 date=1505782282
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Shhhhhhh......SLAP is a safe space, and if you question the narrative that is set before you, you'll get the dreaded negative rep that could seriously fuck your life up big-time.  Asking for evidence is verboten here, haven't you figured this out yet you mansplaining chauvinist?

is it too much to ask you to get some better jokes or a sense of fucking humor so that at least your abhorrent perspective is entertaining to read

D. Bag

« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2017, 08:15:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Shhhhhhh......SLAP is a safe space, and if you question the narrative that is set before you, you'll get the dreaded negative rep that could seriously fuck your life up big-time.? ? Asking for evidence is verboten here, haven't you figured this out yet you mansplaining chauvinist?
[close]

is it too much to ask you to get some better jokes or a sense of fucking humor so that at least your abhorrent perspective is entertaining to read

Get a grip, dude. ? It isn't like everyone who claims to be a victim is 100% of the time, and some people want proof.

Here's a fine example:

Texted a guy, had sex with him of her own free will (including a message saying "I want you in my ass!") and then cried rape. ? Practically ruined a guy's life over it, and STILL was treated like a queen because she carried that fucking mattress around with her all the way through graduation and got COLLEGE CREDIT for it as an "art piece", despite her assault being 100% bullshit.

Considering this happens daily, is there anything wrong with wanting proof? ? Or, am I getting in the way of your White Knighting? ? Just let me know when you've been sufficiently triggered by a request for evidence and I'll tone it down a bit.

Edited to add that i believe harming women is pretty fucking terrible, before some dummy tries the "If you don't see what's wrong with not automatically assuming the worst, you're literally Hitler and a woman beater!" thing that usually comes along.  This is SLAP, after all.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 08:20:33 PM by D. Bag »

wheelies

« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2017, 08:41:23 PM »
Beating females gives me a good adrenaline rush. Feels like rolling into the deep end when I start throwing rights on a bitch.

D. Bag

« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2017, 08:47:23 PM »
Beating females gives me a good adrenaline rush. Feels like rolling into the deep end when I start throwing rights on a bitch.

I'm more of an autoerotic asphyxiation man, myself.

calvinsdream

« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2017, 08:53:51 PM »
Quote from: D. Bag  link=topic=96618.msg2688253#msg2688253 date=1505790929
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Shhhhhhh......SLAP is a safe space, and if you question the narrative that is set before you, you'll get the dreaded negative rep that could seriously fuck your life up big-time.? ? Asking for evidence is verboten here, haven't you figured this out yet you mansplaining chauvinist?
[close]

[close]

Get a grip, dude. ? It isn't like everyone who claims to be a victim is 100% of the time, and some people want proof.

Here's a fine example:

Texted a guy, had sex with him of her own free will (including a message saying "I want you in my ass!") and then cried rape. ? Practically ruined a guy's life over it, and STILL was treated like a queen because she carried that fucking mattress around with her all the way through graduation and got COLLEGE CREDIT for it as an "art piece", despite her assault being 100% bullshit.

Considering this happens daily, is there anything wrong with wanting proof? ? Or, am I getting in the way of your White Knighting? ? Just let me know when you've been sufficiently triggered by a request for evidence and I'll tone it down a bit.

Edited to add that i believe harming women is pretty fucking terrible, before some dummy tries the "If you don't see what's wrong with not automatically assuming the worst, you're literally Hitler and a woman beater!" thing that usually comes along.  This is SLAP, after all.

Evidence of either of those?

Also, I wasn't triggered or white knighting or whatever. I was criticizing your posts directly.

D. Bag

« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2017, 09:17:46 PM »

is it too much to ask you to get some better jokes or a sense of fucking humor so that at least your abhorrent perspective is entertaining

Also, I wasn't triggered or white knighting or whatever. I was criticizing your posts directly.

So, asking for verification of a crime is having an "abhorrent perspective", got it.  Totally something that any rational person would criticize, after all, this is 2017, you can't question victimhood any longer.

And, if not white knighting, what pray tell were you riled enough about to bother replying?  I'm not sure of what you were attempting to convey beyond being upset at asking for proof before making judgment, so please, feel free to clue a guy in any time you'd like.

Regarding Mattress Girl, yes, the police did check her texts and verified that she basically consented and was 100% compliant, but when said "rapist" decided he liked another girl more and no longer wanted to indulge in the booty calls, ruining his life in the name of "sharing the message of how many women are victimized" was apparently worth it to her, and she was never punished accordingly.  The fact that people stood behind her as a "victim" long after the law disproved it is mind-boggling.  This is my gripe today, that people honestly are stupid enough to believe that lying and destroying lives of others is 100% fine SO LONG AS it's done in the name of "justice" for someone else who may or may not have actually suffered the fate that the false accuser is dangling out there for victimhood.

If Cody Green's girl didn't press charges, but has the courage to ask for "donations" online, anyone who isn't a fool has to question the legitimacy.  If he did it, he deserves whatever comes via the law.  If he didn't, she should be crucified for making false statements to try and fuck someone's life up.  Pretty simple.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2017, 09:37:09 PM »
Quote from: D. Bag  link=topic=96618.msg2688273#msg2688273 date=1505794666
Expand Quote

is it too much to ask you to get some better jokes or a sense of fucking humor so that at least your abhorrent perspective is entertaining
[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

So, asking for verification of a crime is having an "abhorrent perspective", got it.  Totally something that any rational person would criticize, after all, this is 2017, you can't question victimhood any longer.

And, if not white knighting, what pray tell were you riled enough about to bother replying?  I'm not sure of what you were attempting to convey beyond being upset at asking for proof before making judgment, so please, feel free to clue a guy in any time you'd like.

Regarding Mattress Girl, yes, the police did check her texts and verified that she basically consented and was 100% compliant, but when said "rapist" decided he liked another girl more and no longer wanted to indulge in the booty calls, ruining his life in the name of "sharing the message of how many women are victimized" was apparently worth it to her, and she was never punished accordingly.  The fact that people stood behind her as a "victim" long after the law disproved it is mind-boggling.  This is my gripe today, that people honestly are stupid enough to believe that lying and destroying lives of others is 100% fine SO LONG AS it's done in the name of "justice" for someone else who may or may not have actually suffered the fate that the false accuser is dangling out there for victimhood.

If Cody Green's girl didn't press charges, but has the courage to ask for "donations" online, anyone who isn't a fool has to question the legitimacy.  If he did it, he deserves whatever comes via the law.  If he didn't, she should be crucified for making false statements to try and fuck someone's life up.  Pretty simple.

You should have helped that girl with the mattress instead of taking a picture of her, Mr D Bag

calvinsdream

« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2017, 09:49:02 PM »
Quote from: D. Bag  link=topic=96618.msg2688273#msg2688273 date=1505794666
Expand Quote

[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

No, it's the sum total of your weird, long, drawn out rants inside and outside of this post.

You still haven't provided any actual evidence of your claims other than what you've typed yourself about the assault that "100% did not occur" or the comment that something like that happens daily, while rambling on about the need for evidence and proof.

D. Bag

« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2017, 10:29:47 PM »

No, it's the sum total of your weird, long, drawn out rants inside and outside of this post.

You either have a great memory for my thrice-yearly posts this past half decade, or, are being Mr. Detective checking up on my occasional infrequent rant.  Creepy either way.

You still haven't provided any actual evidence of your claims other than what you've typed yourself about the assault that "100% did not occur" or the comment that something like that happens daily, while rambling on about the need for evidence and proof.

So, you imply that my asking for proof of claim this thread is actually about is wrong, then ask me to prove Mattress Girl story as false when the police and media already did it (which can be verified with a quick search, I'm not doing the work for you).  And still, you care not about proof of the issue being discussed here.  Very strange, but I'm not here to psychoanalyze you that deeply. 

I think I've got it - you have a problem with me because I don't agree with what you think.  Why not just come out and say it instead of making it take this much work to get to the obvious conclusion?  This would have been a lot easier if you'd just kept it simple, man.