Author Topic: Elijah Berle on FA?  (Read 117306 times)

heckler

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Elijah Berle on FA?
« Reply #450 on: May 23, 2019, 01:50:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
correct me if i'm wrong, but are we still waiting on an offical FA part from him? I don't remember anything he's done with them
[close]

forthcoming vans project with greg hunt (right?), prolly where all the footy is going. i'm sure you'll see other clips filter out after that, FA or elsewhere
[close]

he had a few heavy clips in "BLESSED" the two that come to mind are the impossible noseblunt on the lockwood picnic table and a really long 5050 on a rail in NY i presume
Nosegrind nollie flip in Houston park. Elijah's a cornball, but that creep can roll.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

thefriscokid

• Rep: 6
« Reply #451 on: May 23, 2019, 02:19:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Im hyped for that part, Berle is the closest thing to replacing Dylan without the finesse
[close]
trains are like airplanes without the ability of flight

please hes got the impossible and gnarly atv bag of tricks, youre being too literal
two times

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 352
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #452 on: May 23, 2019, 02:30:56 PM »
Expand Quote
correct me if i'm wrong, but are we still waiting on an offical FA part from him? I don't remember anything he's done with them
[close]

forthcoming vans project with greg hunt (right?), prolly where all the footy is going. i'm sure you'll see other clips filter out after that, FA or elsewhere

wasn't that project supposed to come out like, 3 months ago? i thought it was supposed to launch like a week after his shoe, which came out february 9th

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #453 on: May 23, 2019, 03:02:40 PM »

Soft Boiled

• Rep: 21
« Reply #454 on: May 23, 2019, 03:22:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

he had a few heavy clips in "BLESSED" the two that come to mind are the impossible noseblunt on the lockwood picnic table and a really long 5050 on a rail in NY i presume
[close]
Nosegrind nollie flip in Houston park. Elijah's a cornball, but that creep can roll.
8 year olds dude.

But seriously, Elijah is corny as hell when it comes to his style. He’s way too wrapped up in the fashion/costume aspect of being a pro. He’s constantly switching his style, depending on what brand he rides for, and now that he’s rocking the wife beater and highwater slacks, a la Dill in 2013, it’s just too much.

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #455 on: May 23, 2019, 03:24:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Im hyped for that part, Berle is the closest thing to replacing Dylan without the finesse
[close]
trains are like airplanes without the ability of flight
[close]

please hes got the impossible and gnarly atv bag of tricks, youre being too literal

I enjoy his impossible quite immensely. Prolly the best out of newer riders other then Dylan and yankou. Dylan has the greatest impossible ever, but he’s also the only impossible I’ve ever thought was god tier that didn’t go straight vertical, Elijah’s is STRAIGHT vertical.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

gaunt

• Rep: 104
« Reply #456 on: May 23, 2019, 03:27:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
8 year olds dude.

But seriously, Elijah is corny as hell when it comes to his style. He’s way too wrapped up in the fashion/costume aspect of being a pro. He’s constantly switching his style, depending on what brand he rides for, and now that he’s rocking the wife beater and highwater slacks, a la Dill in 2013, it’s just too much.
inverted cross earring-wearing Berle is the best era of Berle. was just the spitting image of a kid trying too hard .maybe Dill will get him to run it back and sean pablo can paint his nails black again. gonna be so core

edit: elijah kinda looks like sean pablo in this
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 03:30:33 PM by gaunt »

thefriscokid

• Rep: 6
« Reply #457 on: May 23, 2019, 05:39:01 PM »
Christian Hosoi's fashion looks corny as fuck in hindsight, idk its a venice thing man
Leave berle alone, let the man experiment a little instead of being forced to wear the same clothes everyday
two times

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #458 on: May 23, 2019, 05:43:44 PM »
Is he really experimenting, though? It seems like he's just wearing whatever's in his latest box (and i mean that in the worst way possible).
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #459 on: May 23, 2019, 05:49:27 PM »
Those circle logo FA pants should be the subject of ridicule no matter whose legs they're on.

Switch_fsflip_noseslide

• Rep: -27
  • Nobody steals from Creed Bratton
« Reply #460 on: May 23, 2019, 06:12:52 PM »
Yeah peoples. No one in skating has ever changed up styles ever. Especially when they emulate someone they admire. ....wait . Dill did the same thing with Gino. Cole and Thomas. Maybe even Kalis and Stevie..? Jeez. His shoe his fine. The people who really dog him are into that chameleon shit. Anyways., Def has a great impossible.
"Giovanni Reda sleeps with the fishes"

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 737
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #461 on: May 23, 2019, 06:41:42 PM »
His shoe sucks. Dill, at this point, is a kook. Cole is a dork. What's your point? Just because they can skate well doesn't mean they are above critique.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #462 on: May 23, 2019, 07:09:48 PM »
Yeah peoples. No one in skating has ever changed up styles ever. Especially when they emulate someone they admire. ....wait . Dill did the same thing with Gino. Cole and Thomas. Maybe even Kalis and Stevie..? Jeez. His shoe his fine. The people who really dog him are into that chameleon shit. Anyways., Def has a great impossible.
He basically just copies other people. I guess you love Mikey Taylor and Sovrn then.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1960
« Reply #463 on: May 23, 2019, 07:10:05 PM »
I certainly hope you guys don’t dress the same way in in adulthood as you did when you were 16.

bad joke

• Rep: 156
« Reply #464 on: May 23, 2019, 07:54:24 PM »
His shoe sucks. Dill, at this point, is a kook. Cole is a dork. What's your point? Just because they can skate well doesn't mean they are above critique.

ur name should be unfriendly dave

Soft Boiled

• Rep: 21
« Reply #465 on: May 23, 2019, 08:05:19 PM »
The guy’s a goofball but he sure can board.

bad joke

• Rep: 156
« Reply #466 on: May 23, 2019, 08:08:34 PM »
The guy’s a goofball but he sure can board.

the flight attendants always clap

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #467 on: May 23, 2019, 08:08:47 PM »
I certainly hope you guys don’t dress the same way in in adulthood as you did when you were 16.
Most people grow up in how they dress, don't trend hop though. If he started dressing more like a regular adult he wouldn't be mocked, he just went from copying Duffel, to dressing hesh, to dressing like a supreme goofball.

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #468 on: May 23, 2019, 08:11:09 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Most people grow up in how they dress, don't trend hop though. If he started dressing more like a regular adult he wouldn't be mocked, he just went from copying Duffel, to dressing hesh, to dressing like a supreme goofball.

in his defense, he's also like, 26.

he dressed like duffel at 15, like a lot of us did. he dressed hesh at 21, like a lot of us did. he's dressing like a douche now, like too many do.

his fits have never bothered me.

except those FA pants. those gotta go.

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 737
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #469 on: May 23, 2019, 08:25:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

ur name should be unfriendly dave

Your name is accurate.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

winecrab

• Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #470 on: May 23, 2019, 08:27:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

he dressed like duffel at 15, like a lot of us did. he dressed hesh at 21, like a lot of us did. he's dressing like a douche now, like too many do.

Where can I see these pants?

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #471 on: May 23, 2019, 08:30:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Where can I see these pants?

winecrab

• Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #472 on: May 23, 2019, 08:37:26 PM »
Damn, he looks wet as fuck.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2207
« Reply #473 on: May 23, 2019, 09:26:44 PM »
Even though those pants would be great for a Halloween costume,I still wouldn't wear em'. Berle keeps up with the Joneses. Next year he'll be wearing a potato sack or whatever Dill finds in an alley and puts in his box.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

disintegration

• Rep: -114
« Reply #474 on: May 23, 2019, 10:23:19 PM »
He did have an instagram clip skating in Melbourne. I can't find it. Can anyone?

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #475 on: May 23, 2019, 10:43:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Look, I think his skating is great, and I'm hyped to see whatever footage he puts out. But, I do think he can be and somewhat should be clowned on for his fashion styke. If one of my friends trend hopped like that, they'd be mocked. This isn't really like guys like Piscopo or Louie who looked completely different as groms and changed up as they got older to what they currently wear. It just seems like trend chasing in the Mikey Taylor sense. I'll probably watch and enjoy Elijah's skating regardless of what he wears (unless he goes to a Borat style mankini), but it is worthy of mocking.

miff

• Rep: -7
« Reply #476 on: May 23, 2019, 11:31:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
Look, I think his skating is great, and I'm hyped to see whatever footage he puts out. But, I do think he can be and somewhat should be clowned on for his fashion styke. If one of my friends trend hopped like that, they'd be mocked. This isn't really like guys like Piscopo or Louie who looked completely different as groms and changed up as they got older to what they currently wear. It just seems like trend chasing in the Mikey Taylor sense. I'll probably watch and enjoy Elijah's skating regardless of what he wears (unless he goes to a Borat style mankini), but it is worthy of mocking.

But dude,  youre kind of a kook for paying so much attention. Skating doesnt need the fashion police, just go skate yourself.

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
« Reply #477 on: May 24, 2019, 12:17:35 AM »
I made the mistake of buying his shoe, at least is the good colourway.
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

Ocelot

« Reply #478 on: May 24, 2019, 04:01:43 AM »

I don’t know shit about fashion but those pants are almost as wack as those red and black Garrett Hill pants.

What’s with the trend of people skating with their shirt tucked in? They got a job interview to go to or some shit? If you skate with your shirt tucked in you don’t look like Dylan Rieder, you probably just look like a nerd.

where have you been for the last 5 years? lol

bluntfullofmid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #479 on: May 24, 2019, 04:13:00 AM »
did SLAP ever have a real discussion on how bad is shoe actually is? That red colorway is fucking terrible.
"yall act like abusin' women is so bad."
- Crailtap