Author Topic: Andy Roy vs Consolidated  (Read 76481 times)

reptar_bar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -7
Andy Roy vs Consolidated
« on: September 28, 2017, 02:35:39 PM »
Pretty fucking funny. The first dude he calls out with the Consolidated hat gets real fucking sad about the diss, I'm pretty sure he calls up the owner/founder, Birdo. Who then comes to "jump" Andy. I had a good chuckle at the whole scenario.

Starts at around 14 minutes in.

http://www.alluc.ee/l/epicly-laterd-s01e04-720p-web-x264-tbs-mkv-mp4/63jqev9q

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
Re: Andy Roy vs Consolidated
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 05:40:41 PM »
Jesus fucking christ Birdo is a douche. 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2017, 07:20:50 PM »
Hahaha fuck Birdo sucks so hard. that guy with him trying to act all hard, roy would of kicked both there asses

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 119
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2017, 07:43:06 PM »
Hahaha fuck Birdo sucks so hard. that guy with him trying to act all hard, roy would of kicked both there asses
I honestly wanted him to take them both down ala Vallely vs. 4 jocks vid

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

thebacker

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2017, 07:48:32 PM »
this is fucking gold hahahaha

yungapplejuice

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2017, 07:51:11 PM »
how you gonna call up your homie , roll up on someone @ the park and then stand around asking questions . . . "tell him what u said" lol

I'd be surprised if antihero/ourlife doesn't beat that ass vsoon . . birdo=kook

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 327
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2017, 08:05:07 PM »
The best part is that everyone knows birdo is watching this thread like a hungry dog on a steak.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2017, 08:24:08 PM »
Holy shit Birdo and his cronies got all butt hurt they pulled up to the park like they was gonna do some life changing shit to Andy Roy. Fool and his lil boy looked stupid and to boot on camera.
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2017, 08:38:56 PM »
countdown till Leticia shows up to try to put out Birdo's fires again
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Chavo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2017, 09:03:42 PM »
countdown till Leticia shows up to try to put out Birdo's fires again

Why do that when she can just douse it with fuel:

"letscon@roadside666 and @speirsy_j , they actually left out a lot. Who wouldn't show up when they heard somebody was bashing their company? I think it's pretty safe to assume that @xbirdo could have killed him if he wanted to, but he wanted to play fair. So he gave him a chance to say all the reasons Consolidated sucked in front of the camera. Instead, @andyroy18 decided to run away."

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2017, 10:00:28 PM »
Andy eating a banana while Birdo and that Skidmark kook try to intimidate him was hilarious.
you never know about pre-cum 

colt cannon lunchbox

• Rep: -92
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2017, 10:20:44 PM »
I was pretty keen on Consolidated prior to this. I thought they stood for everything that was pure in skateboarding and was even going to make an order soon. But no, they are run by some fucking schoolyard bully/cowards. This will hurt their brand so much. #fuckconsolidated

Cinco

• Rep: 5
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2017, 10:35:24 PM »
I'll always be in the don't do it army, but Consolidated is definitely taking the L for this.

Fifty8mm

• Rep: 131
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2017, 11:13:19 PM »
Shame on O'dell above all. Lame for adding useless crap to his show for shock value or ratings. 

If they wanted to lay Roy out they could have. Dudes feeble as fuck. But consolidated is a tired ass company too.

Hairy Ballsagna

• Rep: 32
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2017, 11:34:38 PM »
Shame on O'dell above all. Lame for adding useless crap to his show for shock value or ratings. 

If they wanted to lay Roy out they could have. Dudes feeble as fuck. But consolidated is a tired ass company too.

No. From seeing that scene we get to see that Andy Roy is really loyal, rather than just hearing a bunch of dudes say "ya he's really loyal."

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2017, 11:39:00 PM »
did they plan it?  did they know that Consolidated was doing something nearby?

all of it seemed too random

tom

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 977
  • the moon rules
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2017, 12:42:03 AM »
If Andy Roy has a board out right now I will go and buy one this weekend. "Does Andy look like a collector?" and it cuts to his huge board collection might be one of the funniest moments in skateboarding history. Also fuck consolidated and birdo
fuck you bama

AsianVegan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 95
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2017, 01:23:34 AM »
Birdo looks like someone who'd come out of a block of apartments and tell you to stop skating there. Like in every TWS video.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2017, 04:27:06 AM »
Birdo and that shitstain snitch kooked themselves so hard. If you're gonna roll up, throw down. Andy kept repeating what he said to provoke the situation in the first place and they just stood there like dummies. Good tv, bad look for Consolidated.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2206
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2017, 04:37:55 AM »

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

franquietits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 60
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2017, 05:20:42 AM »
Considering that any company that's been around long enough is bound to have some unfortunate history attached to it, the whole beef is a bit lame. Even the 1-8 has some questionable allegations: they dumped the amazingly talented Burnquist (cause he had came out with an action-figure of himself), passed on Dylan Reider (cause one of their guys thought he was a kook)... etc. Sucks that the world tends to work this way, but business is business at the end of the day, and it can be cutthroat. 

calvinsdream

« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2017, 05:25:37 AM »
Considering that any company that's been around long enough is bound to have some unfortunate history attached to it, the whole beef is a bit lame. Even the 1-8 has some questionable allegations: they dumped the amazingly talented Burnquist (cause he had came out with an action-figure of himself), passed on Dylan Reider (cause one of their guys thought he was a kook)... etc. Sucks that the world tends to work this way, but business is business at the end of the day, and it can be cutthroat.

I can still never really imagine Rieder being on antihero even though he was being considered at one point. Kind of curious how that would have influenced his skating, though.

QueeferMadness

• Rep: -343
  • Don't Fear The Queefer
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2017, 05:29:04 AM »
Not letting a trendy fashionista on = kicking a guy off for being el daddio?

Get fucked kook

Pretty funny though, Andy made that guy run home to his daddy
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 05:54:48 AM by ReeferMadness »

Robert Baratheon

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2017, 05:57:14 AM »

They're kinda like frat boys that think they are really in a gang. 

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2017, 06:07:20 AM »
Jack Fardell:

Can I dig a little deeper into what made you leave Antihero? You mentioned people not having morals. I thought it was interesting since most people think of Australian skaters as pretty rugged. What kind of morals crossed the line?

It's a complicated one. I don't really want to name names and do the whole thing. Growing up as a kid skating bowls in Australia, seeing the things that those dudes did—Cardiel, Julien, or Trujillo. Those dudes are the best, you know? Antihero is the sickest. But I can't just watch someone walk down the street and just spit on some random human and then try to start a fight with them for no reason. Yeah, Australians are rugged. They drink and get into bar fights all the time. But they shake hands afterwards and there was a reason for it. Not just starting it to be a show-off. I don't know. I don't even really want to talk about it. As far as morals though, I'm a respectful human. I have heart for people. I'm not trying to make other people's lives more miserable. Those guys probably have the same feelings. It's just in the moment, like, "Everyone's around. I've had two beers. I'm gonna do this because it's probably gonna look rad."

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 327
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2017, 06:51:21 AM »
Jack Fardell:

Expand Quote
Can I dig a little deeper into what made you leave Antihero? You mentioned people not having morals. I thought it was interesting since most people think of Australian skaters as pretty rugged. What kind of morals crossed the line?

It's a complicated one. I don't really want to name names and do the whole thing. Growing up as a kid skating bowls in Australia, seeing the things that those dudes did—Cardiel, Julien, or Trujillo. Those dudes are the best, you know? Antihero is the sickest. But I can't just watch someone walk down the street and just spit on some random human and then try to start a fight with them for no reason. Yeah, Australians are rugged. They drink and get into bar fights all the time. But they shake hands afterwards and there was a reason for it. Not just starting it to be a show-off. I don't know. I don't even really want to talk about it. As far as morals though, I'm a respectful human. I have heart for people. I'm not trying to make other people's lives more miserable. Those guys probably have the same feelings. It's just in the moment, like, "Everyone's around. I've had two beers. I'm gonna do this because it's probably gonna look rad."
[close]

Consider the source of this information. You're quoting someone who rides for Sovrn and couldn't make it work out on Enjoi.
Did that situation occur? Sure. Very possible. Is it to be summed up into a couple sentences by someone who holds bias against the company at hand? No. Are we getting the full story. Hell no. Should we lack critical thinking and take emphasis on this considering the scenario and source at hand? No way.
Stay smart SLAP.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

Robert Baratheon

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2017, 07:33:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Jack Fardell:

Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Consider the source of this information. You're quoting someone who rides for Sovrn and couldn't make it work out on Enjoi.
Did that situation occur? Sure. Very possible. Is it to be summed up into a couple sentences by someone who holds bias against the company at hand? No. Are we getting the full story. Hell no. Should we lack critical thinking and take emphasis on this considering the scenario and source at hand? No way.
Stay smart SLAP.

Not sure why Fardell is an unreliable source because he changed his board sponsor a few times.

There was no outrage or backlash to this statement at the time. Of course we can't prove it but it sounds plausible that dudes that are proud of their kitchen floor puking might be assholes. 

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2017, 07:44:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Jack Fardell:

Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Stay smart SLAP.
If he was talking about a brand you didn't like you wouldn't give it the same level of scrutiny.

QueeferMadness

• Rep: -343
  • Don't Fear The Queefer
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2017, 07:48:23 AM »
Birdo is from Mario, and in Japan Birdo = Catherine.

Explains why that dude is a bitch

JusticeAbberdash

« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2017, 07:52:29 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

They're kinda like frat boys that think they are really in a gang.

No way! They're gang members who think they're in a frat.