Author Topic: Andy Roy vs Consolidated  (Read 76478 times)

Paul Cicero

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -296
Re: Andy Roy vs Consolidated
« Reply #210 on: October 16, 2017, 02:20:46 AM »
It blows my mind that people who have listened to the podcast are still bashing Consolidated. The company literally gave Jesse multiple shots at staying some what relevant and he spat it back in their faces multiple times.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
« Reply #211 on: October 16, 2017, 03:46:10 AM »
It blows my mind that people who have listened to the podcast are still bashing Consolidated. The company literally gave Jesse multiple shots at staying some what relevant and he spat it back in their faces multiple times.

Consolidated keeping someone relevant is a little like the mule with a spinning wheel. No one knows how he got it, and danged if he knows how to use it!

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #212 on: October 16, 2017, 06:50:17 AM »
LOL, ok relevant may be the wrong word. But you get what I'm saying.. Its the same as deluxe trying to help Andy Roy. Only a real piece of work will fuck  over the people who extend them the olive branch.

JusticeAbberdash

« Reply #213 on: October 16, 2017, 08:02:15 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Consolidated keeping someone relevant is a little like the mule with a spinning wheel. No one knows how he got it, and danged if he knows how to use it!

monorail!

monorail!

monorail!

monorail!

Is there a chance the track could bend?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #214 on: October 16, 2017, 01:19:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Ok, to all you kooks who got butthurt about the Nazi connection, check out some of these links:

https://itsgoingdown.org/stop-neo-nazi-band-highway-murderers-performing-san-jose/ (background on the nazi punk band, the Highway Murderers)

http://www.confuzine.com/2011/03/10/jason-jessee-i-skateboard-but-im-an-artist-automodown-warehouse-watsonville-california-2004-2005/ (interview/article that shows some of the connections between Jason Jesse and the Highway Murderers. Andy Roy's name is in there somewhere too.)

Also, like I mentioned in the original post that got some of you snowflakes upset, the Highway Murderers seem to get some airtime in the Epicly Later'd episode that's under discussion in this thread.

Just statin' the facts.
[close]

[close]

what did I find out??  THERE IS NO PEPE SILVIA!!!
[close]

I love how posting two URLs makes you retards get your panties in a twist.

So, what's the deal? Are these two skaters soft on nazis or what? Hanging out with the Highway Murderers counts as being soft on nazis, right? As an American, I'm against nazis and don't associate with them. Something called WWII proved that, but, again, I don't want you retards to shit your depends by thinking a little bit.

Let me know what you think if you have the mental capacity to do so - no biggie if not ;)
[close]
As a fellow American I've learned that everyone is racist to an extent. Nazi band or not...doesn't have too much to do with Andy Roy. Someone chose to use their shitty music and edited into a section. Thats the soft nazi sympathizer you're looking for.
[close]

You're regular and can't read, right? If that's the case then I forgive you for thinking it's just about a song in a background. It's really about associating with the band, as seen in the Epicly Later'd where he's basically in front of the band kicking it with them at Potrero, AND as some of the other dimwits in this thread stated - Jason Jesse is homies with the Highway Murderers. Is this being soft on nazis or nah?
Those guys aren't around SF as far as I know, at least not in numbers. So while he may have hung out with them during his Santa Cruz scumbag days, and Jesse still may, I'm pretty sure he wasn't hanging out with them at Potrero. They don't have a presence at all in San Francisco. In fact, I'm pretty sure nazi scumbags would get their brains beat in within about 2 minutes of entering that park at all.

So while I agree with any and all shit talking on those trashy losers, I think claiming Andy has any connection with them in SF is playing kind of fast and loose with facts.
Also, while I can't comment on any innate or passive racism he may hold, he spends 90% of his life at Potrero and his SRO hanging out with black and latino people, so I don't think Nazi or nazi sympathizer is a fair claim at all.
Drug addled moron? Sure. Bad dad? Seems like it. Bridge Burner? Absolutely. Nazy though? I'm not convinced
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

leticia

• Rep: 20
« Reply #215 on: October 16, 2017, 01:30:35 PM »
Expand Quote
How does someone who's never skated get so riled up about non skater owned corporations in skateboarding?
[close]

That is a great question.  I wish she would come on here and clarify.  It's all such hypocritical bullshit.  Bird Dick hasn't skated since the 80's and Leticia never skated, they stand for something they have no place standing for.  I know you assholes are lurking this thread, you guys aren't as core as you think and you're hardly a 'skater owned company'

K, I'm here.  :)

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #216 on: October 16, 2017, 02:15:14 PM »
Where is Jesse Paez in all this? What does he think?
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #217 on: October 16, 2017, 02:38:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

monorail!

monorail!

monorail!

monorail!

Is there a chance the track could bend?

No, it won't, my Hindu friend.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1361
« Reply #218 on: October 16, 2017, 02:40:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
How does someone who's never skated get so riled up about non skater owned corporations in skateboarding?
[close]

That is a great question.  I wish she would come on here and clarify.  It's all such hypocritical bullshit.  Bird Dick hasn't skated since the 80's and Leticia never skated, they stand for something they have no place standing for.  I know you assholes are lurking this thread, you guys aren't as core as you think and you're hardly a 'skater owned company'
[close]

http://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=96747.0

leticia

« Reply #219 on: October 16, 2017, 02:44:28 PM »
Where is Jesse Paez in all this? What does he think?

I haven't talked to him in forever, but I'm friends with his son on Facebook, and he tells me he's doing well...living in Visalia, I think driving trucks?  As for what Jesse thinks, I don't think he has a beef with us, because he came back and rode for us for a while after he was done with Think.  I had heard Vice might've interviewed him for the Andy Roy episode, but that's just a rumor I had heard..

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #220 on: October 16, 2017, 02:53:48 PM »
I just listened to an hour in a half of the podcast.  All that Jason stuff is insane.  Dude is fucking gnarly(but not in the good way).  It's funny that on camera and shit he acts like a clown but he has a real evil, vengeful side to him.  Guy must of been on so many benders during that time he was starting to lose it,  staying up for days will do that to someone.

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #221 on: October 16, 2017, 03:04:10 PM »
I just listened to an hour in a half of the podcast.  All that Jason stuff is insane.  Dude is fucking gnarly(but not in the good way).  It's funny that on camera and shit he acts like a clown but he has a real evil, vengeful side to him.  Guy must of been on so many benders during that time he was starting to lose it,  staying up for days will do that to someone.

Uh sorry Sir, weren't you just saying

[/quote]I was obviously joking and they could kill each other for all I care.  Aww I know what this is about, are you still upset because I was talking shit on Consolidated and your hero Birdo?  Didn't realize you were a Lieutenant General in the Don't Do It Army.[/quote]

Hop on loser
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 03:06:03 PM by BacksideWallride »

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #222 on: October 16, 2017, 03:12:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I was obviously joking and they could kill each other for all I care.  Aww I know what this is about, are you still upset because I was talking shit on Consolidated and your hero Birdo?  Didn't realize you were a Lieutenant General in the Don't Do It Army.[/quote]

Hop on loser
[/quote]

Geeeez Lieutenant General skidmark you are the fucking worst,  e beefing with everyone! Seriously are you that insecure?
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #223 on: October 16, 2017, 03:16:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

That's a pretty big statement. Birdo said he still skates (granted just to the shops or whatever, but it's still pushing in the streets) and Leticia happend to just fall in love with the culture from her early twenties or earlier. They have invested dollars and decades of time into an industry that clearly are passionate about. I for one respect that type of passion for anything and am thankful that people like that exist at all, let alone in skating.

Listen to the podcast, they asked Andy Roy to get it all off his chest and all he could come up with was "I skate for Jason Jesse!" what the fuck does that even mean anyway? They gave Jesse a heap of opportunity, even giving him a salary when nobody else would and he still spat it back in their faces. He wanted to get paid just for being Jason Jesse and Roy seems to have beef with that? .. It's actually kinda weird that these two 40 something year old men still want to bash a company decades down the track.

I've never purchased a Consolidated board in my life, so it's not like I'm a die hard fan here. It just blows my mind that people here are siding with these two muppets.

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #224 on: October 16, 2017, 03:21:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

That's a pretty big statement. Birdo said he still skates (granted just to the shops or whatever, but it's still pushing in the streets) and Leticia happend to just fall in love with the culture from her early twenties or earlier. They have invested dollars and decades of time into an industry that clearly are passionate about. I for one respect that type of passion for anything and am thankful that people like that exist at all, let alone in skating.

Listen to the podcast, they asked Andy Roy to get it all off his chest and all he could come up with was "I skate for Jason Jesse!" what the fuck does that even mean anyway? They gave Jesse a heap of opportunity, even giving him a salary when nobody else would and he still spat it back in their faces. He wanted to get paid just for being Jason Jesse and Roy seems to have beef with that? .. It's actually kinda weird that these two 40 something year old men still want to bash a company decades down the track.

I've never purchased a Consolidated board in my life, so it's not like I'm a die hard fan here. It just blows my mind that people here are siding with these two muppets.

Watch out, you're using common sense and reasoning. That's rare around here

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #225 on: October 16, 2017, 03:27:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I was obviously joking and they could kill each other for all I care.  Aww I know what this is about, are you still upset because I was talking shit on Consolidated and your hero Birdo?  Didn't realize you were a Lieutenant General in the Don't Do It Army.[/quote]

Hop on loser
[/quote]

Uhh you are fucking pathetic Dickride.  Figures your lurking this thread, ready to jump in at the perfect moment!  All I did is make an observation about Jason, I didn't say anything about Consolidated at all.  I don't need to say fuck them in every single post.  I've done so much of that the past couple weeks is exhausting.  It's just interesting to listen to the Leticia and Bird Dick podcast and here there side of the story.  I still don't think they should be in business.  Now don't you have some livestock to cornhole?

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #226 on: October 16, 2017, 04:10:44 PM »
All good I found the Ignore button. Do the same

Dong Hanglo

• Rep: 34
« Reply #227 on: October 16, 2017, 04:16:05 PM »
Andy had the better butthole graphic.

shark tits

« Reply #228 on: October 16, 2017, 04:17:30 PM »
hi leticia, why do they call steve 'birdo'?
is he the same as 'shitbird' from jason jessee doc?
so jj hijacked you guys to keep him as an employee, how long did he last there at proverbial gunpoint?
have karma and the boys disavowed jj after finding out the truth?
is he still the shiek of tweak?
does he still have his original teeth?
do you agree birdo looks like a sneech from dr suess?

leticia

« Reply #229 on: October 16, 2017, 04:50:15 PM »
hi leticia, why do they call steve 'birdo'?
is he the same as 'shitbird' from jason jessee doc?
so jj hijacked you guys to keep him as an employee, how long did he last there at proverbial gunpoint?
have karma and the boys disavowed jj after finding out the truth?
is he still the shiek of tweak?
does he still have his original teeth?
do you agree birdo looks like a sneech from dr suess?

1.  A nickname he got while working at NHS.  Somebody thought he looked like Birdman from Alcatraz.
2.  No, we had nothing to do with that documentary
3.  I don't understand the question-you wanna clarify?
4.  I don't want to speak on their behalf...
5.  I haven't seen him lately, so I don't know.
6.  From fotos, it looks like he does, but I don't know.
7.  Haha, that made me laugh.

shark tits

« Reply #230 on: October 16, 2017, 05:03:02 PM »
oh, i meant like how long was jason jessee an 'unwanted employee' like under threat of taking the team w/ him?
seems like an abusive relationship you can't get out of and i was wondering how long it took for ya'll to extricate yourselves. i couldn't tell via shetler show if it was quick or months-yrs.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #231 on: October 16, 2017, 05:17:45 PM »
Leticia, you shared an anti-nike rant I posted here on facebook a while back. I’m cool with that, but can I get some free shit?

That DeMarcus dude is the fucking best and insanely underrated.

Was I right that “backside wallride” has a connection to consolidated? Because thats fucking hilarious...dude...maybe don’t lay it on so thick next time?

lilboosie

• Rep: 226
« Reply #232 on: October 16, 2017, 05:40:01 PM »
Leticia, you shared an anti-nike rant I posted here on facebook a while back. I’m cool with that, but can I get some free shit?

Was I right that “backside wallride” has a connection to consolidated? Because thats fucking hilarious...dude...maybe don’t lay it on so thick next time?

She's a lady, not a dude. Gonna have to ask you to apologize to the lady, or Keenan is gonna have to let you go of slap

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #233 on: October 16, 2017, 06:06:52 PM »

We've been through this, go back and look Sherlock, where you first tried that accusation

billyerlife

« Reply #234 on: October 16, 2017, 07:03:35 PM »
awww that's cute, you think Andy Roy is intelligent enough to be a Nazi sympathizer

No, but I think he's fucking dumb enough to be a Nazi sympathizer.

shark tits

« Reply #235 on: October 16, 2017, 07:06:53 PM »
Expand Quote
awww that's cute, you think Andy Roy is intelligent enough to be a Nazi sympathizer
[close]

you think he has enough sympathy to be a nazi sympathizer?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #236 on: October 16, 2017, 08:27:18 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

We've been through this, go back and look Sherlock, where you first tried that accusation
not going to do that. I’m just going to assume you are Skid-Mark from now on regardless of what you say, Mark

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #237 on: October 16, 2017, 08:35:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
not going to do that. I’m just going to assume you are Skid-Mark from now on regardless of what you say, Mark

I think his name is Skidmark Steve... or maybe I'm thinking of a movie...  Yeah nevermind, it doesn't matter what his birth-given name is.  He will always just be Shitstain to me.

Chavo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
« Reply #238 on: October 16, 2017, 09:53:12 PM »
The general Slap consensus seems to be that Andy Roy raped Aryans while in prison. That's probably something a Nazi sympathizer wouldn't support.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 119
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #239 on: October 16, 2017, 10:39:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I'm guessing actual Nazi sympathizers actually have around 6 braincells, Andy has 4 (eat, sleep, fuck, skate)!

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year