Author Topic: Last Resort AB - The Thread.  (Read 111832 times)

TheLowerBack and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Mean salto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 667
Re: Last Resort AB - The Thread.
« Reply #1230 on: January 16, 2023, 08:17:36 PM »
Did anyone have odd bodz cards in the 90s?

I remember when we came here to discuss shoes.
Any news on the cupsole? That's really why I check this thread every day

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -556
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #1231 on: January 17, 2023, 01:23:29 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

"This is untrue, my client has not been attacked in every country" #endlesstoecapsforthepuffyfooter

Jacorpes

• Rep: 0
« Reply #1232 on: January 17, 2023, 03:01:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Not trying to gaslight or anything, but Mike Gigliotti is Jewish. That was the first thing he said when people were upset about Two Felons being included on that skateshop shirt/list thing that he made a few years ago. So while the art may be reminiscent of WWII propaganda Iím fairly certain there was no intent of it being antisemitic.
[close]

Yeah. Iím sure it wasnít meant that way but when youíre out and about in your daily life no oneís gonna ask you if Mike lottie himself is Jewish. Theyíre just gonna assume your anti semetic.  Iím not arguing with what youíre saying just saying if someone wears that shirt every Tom dick and Harry out in the world isnít gonna care about if lottie is  Jewish. Theyíre just gonna assume you are an anti semite.

Just to add, I have this Polar jacket (https://www.nativeskatestore.co.uk/skate-clothing-c9/jackets-c22/alv-doodle-coach-jacket-black-p32888) and Iíve been asked what it means by offended christians quite a few times. When you explain that itís a reference to an old skate video they understand, but Iím surprised how much attention it gets off randos. If that jacket pisses people off thereís no way Iíd feel comfortable wearing that LRAB shirt.

That said I do think the design is probably just down to Pontus being a goofy guy and I love the shoes so Iíll keep buying them. Shirt is whack though.

treeebark

• Rep: 4
« Reply #1233 on: Today at 03:24:29 PM »
Finally got a pair of the vm003's and they're my new fav skate shoe. Loved my VM001's but the 11.5's were a tad big, 11's felt a little tight ó thought I just wouldn't be able to consistently skate LRABs. For me vm003's in size 11 are absolutely perfect, with a little more room in the toebox compared to vm001 and vm002. (For context I'm a true 11.5 in Vans Slip-ons or Nike Blazers, 11 in Cons CTAs highs ó narrow foot, but I've had forefoot surgery so I need a little more room there)

IpathCats

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 241
  • REGULATOR in chief
« Reply #1234 on: Today at 03:33:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Was doing this for a while, until I saw the samples
.....Nah

pops

• Rep: 122
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1235 on: Today at 08:30:26 PM »
Finally got a pair of VM001 highs to test. They definitely fit tts and not too big. I would say the canvas version felt way too snug in my size and would 1/2 size up. Suede highs are in my top favorite shoes atm.