Author Topic: New RoBERT Wootton part  (Read 3782 times)

acapellahurtpatella

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
New RoBERT Wootton part
« on: November 28, 2017, 02:43:55 PM »

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -311
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
Re: New RoBERT Wootton part
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017, 02:56:12 PM »
Bort Wonton wearing camo pants must mean that fad is coming to an end.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2017, 03:51:58 PM »
In the third line, where he 5-0s the ledge, bs flips the grate, then does the 180 manual. That little manny is where I did my first 5050 in 1942.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2301
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2017, 04:12:16 PM »
In the third line, where he 5-0s the ledge, bs flips the grate, then does the 180 manual. That little manny is where I did my first 5050 in 1942.
That's way cooler than a dude that used to date a Yary +1

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

peacepappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
  • tae-tae
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2017, 04:19:19 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

rob off active erica?
ohyeahohyeah

Lame_Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -3
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2017, 04:19:54 PM »
Dude must be some type of huge kook in order to not be fully on a team (unless he's on welcome since that's all he rides in this part). Back when he dropped like 4 parts that year I thought for sure he'd be on something.

Harem

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2017, 04:27:02 PM »
Dude must be some type of huge kook in order to not be fully on a team (unless he's on welcome since that's all he rides in this part). Back when he dropped like 4 parts that year I thought for sure he'd be on something.

From what I've heard, he does not really hang with anyone when off the board, which is such a crucial element to getting on a team these days (It's why he never got on WKND supposedly)

shit_for_brains

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2017, 04:30:26 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It's also where the first 5 minutes of this take place

http://youtu.be/veCCM44PAuA?t=138

lickcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 203
  • breathcakes
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2017, 05:03:42 PM »
I'm glad he cut off his long hair. He was so hot in this part:

Also seems like a weirdo/loner, and I like that.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2017, 05:57:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

From what I've heard, he does not really hang with anyone when off the board, which is such a crucial element to getting on a team these days (It's why he never got on WKND supposedly)

Isn't he best friends with Grant and Johan? They all grew up together and did the whole Rip n Dip shit, damn those edits were pretty good till it just turned to shit. Anyway is Florida the Canada of the US when it comes to skateboarders? Johan would still be in Bert's shoes if Grant didn't make a company   

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 340
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2017, 07:40:22 PM »
All the stories in this thread make me feel like the wknd dudes are the crew at the house party that sit in the corner and snicker at everyone until the next girl walks by.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

yungthug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -31
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2017, 07:55:48 PM »
Criminally underrated. Been a fan of his for years.

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 755
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2017, 08:18:08 PM »
watched it with the sound off and thought it was pretty good. quicked footed lines at the yellow parking islands were very nice

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1403
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2017, 08:56:12 PM »
All the stories in this thread make me feel like the wknd dudes are the crew at the house party that sit in the corner and snicker at everyone until the next girl walks by.

Not arguing but I don't know if Jordan Taylor is the kind of guy to do that. They might be the ones to start dancing in the living room before anyone. Then the FA guys would say, "Look at these kooks, dancing and having fun at a party!" Then enjoi would jump in, 151 would be in the back lawn smoking crack, I don't know.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2017, 10:51:14 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
idk mang, that was a bit of a life hammer for him imho.
imagine if, with this whole welcome thing, he dated Nora too?

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2017, 11:03:31 PM »
Interesting first post...

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2017, 02:21:35 AM »
This is a guy who deserves a gofundme

Chinaski's underpants

• Rep: 1
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2017, 03:42:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

nah cuz, Bert Kreischer is already on, cant have two Berts gettin Welcome flow

Harem

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2017, 04:15:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Isn't he best friends with Grant and Johan? They all grew up together and did the whole Rip n Dip shit, damn those edits were pretty good till it just turned to shit. Anyway is Florida the Canada of the US when it comes to skateboarders? Johan would still be in Bert's shoes if Grant didn't make a company   

Best friends? Nope. Like I said, he'd never really hang with the WKND dudes off the board.

As for Johan still being in Bert's shoes, probably not true, considering he just got turned AM for Foundation when WKND started, and then had a offer from Dill to go on a Hockey trip as he was keen on getting him on.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2301
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2017, 05:52:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Fuck, if that happened his dick would be on magazine covers.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2017, 06:04:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Best friends? Nope. Like I said, he'd never really hang with the WKND dudes off the board.

As for Johan still being in Bert's shoes, probably not true, considering he just got turned AM for Foundation when WKND started, and then had a offer from Dill to go on a Hockey trip as he was keen on getting him on.

Damn that’s so weird hearing about Bert. They all seemed like such good friends when they did those rip n dip videos.

Never knew johan was Am for foundation before WKND started but being on foundation seems like nothing since they don’t even pay their pros.

Not saying him and Bert aren’t good enough to be on companies. Something about those dudes that no one wanted to give them a chance for the longest time when they been putting out steady footage since like 2008ish

7 year old

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2017, 06:23:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I asked siri this and my fucking phone exploded, thanks Tobey

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 163
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2017, 11:31:31 AM »
don't give grant any skit ideas
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

waffle

• Rep: 128
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2017, 12:25:15 PM »
Weird 'country' aesthetic for a dude from Florida.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2017, 02:05:57 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Not arguing but I don't know if Jordan Taylor is the kind of guy to do that. They might be the ones to start dancing in the living room before anyone. Then the FA guys would say, "Look at these kooks, dancing and having fun at a party!" Then enjoi would jump in, 151 would be in the back lawn smoking crack, I don't know.

Habitat would be in the back with acoustic guitars and a hacky sack circle with Element.

I started a thread a few years ago "what if skateboarding was high school" with this premise basically. I think Khakis even chimed in at one point. "What if skateboarding was a house party" would be pretty funny. I'm gonna finish the rest of my rice bowl instead.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2017, 04:47:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
Thrasher's DOTY

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2017, 04:50:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
Thrasher's DOTY

Johnny Layton will always have that honor, no one can one up him

REGS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2017, 07:37:29 PM »

This comment in every Bert related thread... He's the furthest thing from a kook, one of the nicest guys you could ever meet. Dude just lives in Florida, never made the permanent move to LA like Johan and Grant, was led on by companies who did nothing with him (Krooked, perhaps turned off by his refusal to leave Florida, among others).

He's getting Welcome boards now which I think he suits. WKND would be cool, but everyone on WKND lives within about a 5 mile radius of Silver Lake besides Alexis. Gotta be amongst it to be amongst it.

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 594
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2017, 07:51:14 PM »
Rob has the same luck with board sponsors that I have with women. That being said, if he's fully on welcome good for him

As for board sponsor House Party, Plan B would be that jock at the party hitting the keg
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 340
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2017, 08:13:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Habitat would be in the back with acoustic guitars and a hacky sack circle with Element.

I started a thread a few years ago "what if skateboarding was high school" with this premise basically. I think Khakis even chimed in at one point. "What if skateboarding was a house party" would be pretty funny. I'm gonna finish the rest of my rice bowl instead.

I feel bad for being harsh in hindsight, they seem like good spirited dudes.

Blood wizard would be the first there and the last to leave.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.