Author Topic: eS' Seslas in Warm Grey Size 10 (not FREE)  (Read 7510 times)

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 582
Re: eS' Seslas in Warm Grey Size 10 (not FREE)
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2017, 10:56:56 PM »
What is it that you actually want to argue/ discuss/ debate/ prove?
As I said, the American Dietetic Association already made a statement about nutrients in regards to vegan diet and I'm inclined to trust them over a 3rd rate troll. If you want to see my blood work I'm happy to post it here (although I'll require you do to the same) but at this point you're looking pretty hopeless just running around and chasing people in random threads to troll them about insignificant shit. I'm just trying to get rid of some excess shoes I have brah, you know the type of shit you'd usually do in a classifieds section...

He's gonna show up with a letter from this guy
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 77
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2017, 12:10:00 AM »
lol, probably what user umad actually looks like in real life

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

imad

• Rep: -167
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2017, 09:24:10 AM »
If your brain was functioning properly, you'd already know being a vegan is not only regular in regards to ethics, but more importantly, you are deficient in lots of things beyond vitamin B12. Ethical omnivorism and the natural self-regulating system in place by nature is what keeps things balanced. Grass-grazing animals nourish stripped soil and reverse desertification. Veganism slaughters ecosystems through mass farming. The list goes on and on, but since you're lacking nutrients, you lack the brainpower to comprehend simple facts. Not to mention veganism has never sustained any traditional culture, it's just soy boy faggots like you that choose it because you're weak, easily misguided, and stupid.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2017, 10:06:43 PM »
k mate, good to see you know absolutely nothing about ethics, nutrition or agriculture in general.
I proposed posting my blood work in this thread if you'd do the same, are you scared brah? You claim I'm deficient but you haven't even seen my results, maybe in troll world that makes sense but this is slap son, post that blood work (or a fit) or GTFO!
your last little appeal to nature/ "waaah it's never been done before" fallacy is just icing on the "soy bean faggot" cake! waaaah, no traditional culture has survived without instances of rape either mate, are you now claiming that rape should continue too because ... tradition?
Either way, I'll take being called "weak" by a troll over drinking the baby formula of another species well into your adult life while defending animal cruelty only in certain circumstances that suit you (i.e. when it's NOT your pet) because you're a "real man".

The worst thing though, is that you specifically went out of your way to bring up the topic of veganism in some random thread just because I’m the OP. Don't omnis like yourself always complain about vegans "pushing their beliefs on other people"? And yet here you are in this thread pushing your own agenda on me when all I wanna do is get rid of some fucking shoes. You are as bad, if not worse, than "militant vegans" who bring up the topic of animal rights when their opinions are unwarranted and unnecessary. Live and let live right? Oops, not in your case it seems... stop pushing your beliefs on me omni!

tl;dr; GTFO of this thread unless you're ready to actually post your blood work in here and/ or provide any sort of ACTUAL scientific evidence that you can't get all the nutrients you need on a vegan diet. Here, for the 6th time and because your brain lacks any sort of actual comprehension skills, I'll underline the important part for ya:

"It is the position of the American Dietetic Association that appropriately planned vegetarian diets, including total vegetarian or vegan diets, are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits in the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. Well-planned vegetarian diets are appropriate for individuals during all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, and adolescence, and for athletes."
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

So you are in disagreement with this statement and the ADA huh? Imma need your credentials, along with your peer reviewed research, in order for me to take you half seriously there brah :o
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 05:07:22 AM by Gay Imp Sausage Metal »

imad

« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2017, 02:24:19 PM »
You've become quite mad, I see. Funny thing about rape, it isn't necessary for survival and proper nutrition. No culture has ever and will ever survive off being vegan...because it doesn't provide adequate nutrition. If you did actual research and didn't rely on one single source, you'd find out a very magical world of information and wonders of the mind...on how fucking dumb being a vegan is and how you're lacking nutrients. I can't blame you entirely, you've been deprived for so long you don't even have the capacity to think and do something so simple. Someone needs to spoon feed you some hearty animal-based food and bring you back to life.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2017, 04:11:10 PM »
ffs just send him the shoes gism
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2017, 04:40:59 PM »
If you did actual research and didn't rely on one single source
well at this point you've provided zero sources and some simpleton appeal to nature fallacy and I've provided one so yeah, one is greater than zero and all that jazz... 7th day Adventists are also refuting your non-evidence based claims at this point!
you also don't want to do the blood work comparison so again, you haven't actually provided any actual evidence that myself or any other vegans are nutritionally deficient, nor have you given your credentials that make you more of an authority on the topic than the ADA.

ffs just send him the shoes gism
I think he really wants them huh? I think if he posts his legit blood work in this thread then he can have them, otherwise they are going to Grind King Rims for his contribution and promotion of tossing salad ;)

Jared

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • Die Slow
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2017, 09:19:06 PM »
I have a pair of NOS CONS CTS OX (the old style with the memory foam on the collar) in navy canvas that are size 10. I'll check what size my current éS are and if you're interested in that I might be down to do a trade.

harrison ford invented the first car, in America

imad

« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2017, 04:34:53 PM »
Someone start a gofundme to raise money to send soy boy some nutritious animal-based food. He needs our help. We need to join together as a community and do what's right. Even if that means spoon feeding him until he is no longer weak and can do it himself. We must do what it takes to cure retardation and delusional thinking. 

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2017, 04:41:52 PM »
I have a pair of NOS CONS CTS OX (the old style with the memory foam on the collar) in navy canvas that are size 10. I'll check what size my current éS are and if you're interested in that I might be down to do a trade.
let's see where we end up next week, if no one else wants to do the xmas giveaway thing then sure I'll trade.

We need to join together as a community and do what's right.
you and all your friends on SLAP huh? 116 posts and nearly as many kooks speaks volumes really...
Again though, the onus is on you to prove that I am nutritionally deficient. I've honestly never had another poster pay this much attention to me to tell you the truth so I think the real underlying issue here is that you want some of my "soy boy faggot" cum in your mouth :p

imad

« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2017, 04:50:20 PM »
Umad?

imad

« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2017, 05:03:32 PM »
You are deficient in vitamins A and D, EPA, DHA, healthy cholesterol, B12 (plant-based analogs called cobamides actually block B12 intake), iron, vitamin K2, which therefore makes you deficient in calcium since it is needed to transport it to your bones.

Something dies no matter what you eat, even the plants which communicate with each other. They also sense and respond to human emotion. Think of all the innocent plants you've murdered soy boy! If you believe nothing should die in order for you to eat dinner, then don't eat at all. Oh wait, but I'm sure you have a reason to defend why you should be able to walk away scotch-free from that one. We're driven by the same hunger as any other beast in the jungle. Shit needs to die in order for other shit to live. Accept it, you fucking pussy.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2017, 06:23:59 PM »
Umad?
and you really have a hard on for me don't you?

Anyway, it's like you're going out of your way to play "the most stereotypical arguments against veganism game" and today the wheel just happened to stop on plants have feelings
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 07:26:00 PM by Gay Imp Sausage Metal »

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2017, 06:56:04 PM »
You are deficient in vitamins A and D, EPA, DHA, healthy cholesterol, B12 (plant-based analogs called cobamides actually block B12 intake), iron, vitamin K2, which therefore makes you deficient in calcium since it is needed to transport it to your bones.

vitamins A - butternut squash are in season as we speak. RDA is 900 mpg RAE, baked butternut gives me 1,144 per cup

vitamin D - not just a vegan issue (which is why you see milk/ orange juice fortified with vitamin D in many countries), in winter it's probably a good idea to supp depending on where you live and regardless of your diet.

EPA/ DHA - flaxseed, hemp (oil) and walnuts though!

healthy cholesterol - I ain't no junkfood vegan, thanks for the concern though

B12 - Again, not only a vegan issue (American stats for B12 deficiency are through the roof). Do I sup, duh, of course I do. Guess what though, so does every (land) animal you eat. So either you take the dose directly with a supp, or you kill an animal and absorb a portion of the B12 that it received when it got its shots

Iron - are you serious? I murder enough hijiki, cooked soy bean (faggots), tempeh, prunes and chickpeas to keep my iron levels well stocked that you very much.

Vitamin K - You really suck at doing your homework don't you mate? My current location means I eat a shit tonne of natto which has around 775 μg/100 g of MK-7

When are we going start talking about lions umad?

« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 07:27:08 PM by Gay Imp Sausage Metal »

imad

« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2017, 07:44:47 PM »
Vitamin A - conversion process from carotene is slim to none

Vitamin D - (D3), which is what truly matters, is only found in animal products. D2 means shit.

EPA/DHA - Omega-3 plant sources do not contain readily available EPA/DHA. It's ALA, which needs to then be converted into EPA/DHA. The conversion rate from ALA into EPA/DHA is extremely low. Even lower for men, but thankfully you're a female so you don't have to worry as much. Still, not a sufficient amount.

Since you're a deficient vegan person, you missed the part where I said you can't get readily-absorbed proper amounts of B12 or iron from fermented soy, spirulina, seaweed, or brewer's yeast. Cobamides block the intake and increase the need for true B12...from an animal source.

Vitamin K2 - Yes, natto is the only exception as a plant based source. But it's disgusting and only someone who would choose to be a vegan pussy would muscle through it just because they're scared of a plate of fucking steak.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2017, 11:26:39 PM »
Vitamin A - conversion process from carotene is slim to none
But you can increase its absorption by adding in something like avocado (oil). I eat a lot of sweet potatoes too and when/ if you post your blood work, I'll show you my vitamin A levels. Alternatively, half a cup of cooked carrots will get you pretty much bang on the RDA.

Vitamin D - (D3), which is what truly matters, is only found in animal products.
wrong: https://tinyurl.com/y7h9hcmj
Do you supp in the winter? D is not a vegan only issue; which is basically the crux of my argument in most of these replies - you can get everything you need on a vegan diet, you just need to plan it well ... which is essentially the same as any other diet out there no? #whowouldathunk

EPA/DHA - Omega-3 plant sources do not contain readily available EPA/DHA. It's ALA, which needs to then be converted into EPA/DHA. The conversion rate from ALA into EPA/DHA is extremely low. Even lower for men, but thankfully you're a female so you don't have to worry as much. Still, not a sufficient amount.
I felt the burns on that one umad, I really did. Again, I will post my levels which I had measured in May this year. They weren't super high from memory but still well within the normal range for a male my age with 20+ years on this lifestyle. the bigger problem here (again, not just for vegans) is keeping your 6 to 3 ratio in check which is no easy task. As you might know, too much 6 is said to also inhibit absorption of 3 which is why, much like B12 and D, you have tonnes of Americans who aren't vegan but who ARE omega 3 deficient. 70% was an estimate way back in 2004, probably even higher these days...

Since you're a deficient vegan person, you missed the part where I said you can't get readily-absorbed proper amounts of B12 or iron from fermented soy, spirulina, seaweed, or brewer's yeast.
And you missed the part where I never mentioned that relied on fairy shit like spirulina or fermented soy for b12, I supp that shit -500 µg per week- just like you do, I also eat nutritional yeast on the daily (https://www.iherb.com/pr/Now-Foods-Nutritional-Yeast-Flakes-10-oz-284-g/688) so I'm far from being deficient in this particular nutrient. I love how you have to fall back on ad hominnem attacks in every reply though, shows that you're not mad at all!
Our hijiki is local and still produced using cast iron pots hence us easily hitting iron/ calcium (10x that of milk) levels. yes, heme is superior but as long as you're consuming lots of vitamin C and doing things like cooking using cast iron (which we do), you can increase your absorption rate

Vitamin K2 - Yes, natto is the only exception as a plant based source. But it's disgusting and only someone who would choose to be a vegan pussy would muscle through it just because they're scared of a plate of fucking steak.
Well the funny thing is that ... wait for it ... taste is subjective! Is your mind blown now? It should be.
So while you might think that natto is fucking disgusting I think that fermenting the baby formula of another species to use as a garnish for your charred dead corpse -that you didn't even kill yourself you omni pussy-  is also not the most appealing thing in the world. Who would thunk in a million years that people would have different tastes?
If you knew that natto was in fact a plant based source of vitamin k (hijiki is too btw), and a good one at that, why did even you bring it up? It's a non-issue for me and to assume that I don't have a clue about any of this after 20+ years of doing proves how ignorant you are.

Can we all just address the elephant in the room that is the fact that you want some fat juicy long hard:

You obviously know that those vegan erections are longer/ stronger and as a person who regularly puts "meat" in his mouth you can't deny that you love that shit :-*
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 12:56:36 AM by Gay Imp Sausage Metal »

FS-OverKOOK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2017, 11:41:56 AM »
This clown's troll legacy is legendary!!
What type of kook attacks people's eating habits in the classified section of a skate forum?
Hey Umad, Uskate?? Give it a try it might help with the hormone overload(too much milk??).

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2017, 04:36:36 PM »
Hey Umad, Uskate??
I think this is his main problem (other than the fact he craves vegan dong)

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2017, 01:54:52 PM »
I'm down for them

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2017, 04:41:51 PM »
I'm down for them
sweet, I'll chuck your name in the hat. umad, you a size 9.5 in regular kicks?

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2017, 10:27:01 PM »
last chance?
who's is still down for these? Will draw some names tomorrow

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2017, 10:34:38 PM »
last chance?
who's is still down for these? Will draw some names tomorrow
drawing at 17:00 today, will try and send them tomorrow if I get addresses back in time. Where you at imad?

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2017, 11:51:09 PM »
and the winner is...

*drum rolls*

user: mynameisnotjeff

Just sent them to you express courier mate, you'll probably get them on New Years day
Enjoy your holidays peoples!!!

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2017, 12:10:20 AM »
and the winner is...

*drum rolls*

user: mynameisnotjeff

Just sent them to you express courier mate, you'll probably get them on New Years day
Enjoy your holidays peoples!!!
Thanks!