Author Topic: Boosh tees off on Loy, Webb  (Read 64043 times)

brucewillis

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 34
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
Re: Boosh tees off on Loy, Webb
« Reply #120 on: June 30, 2018, 07:08:54 PM »
Lets flood their photos with comments

Bloody Matt

• Rep: -41
« Reply #121 on: June 30, 2018, 07:38:25 PM »
Expand Quote
I imagine the amount of questionable sexual behavior going on at that house was breathtaking. It looked like a frat house for people who have never read a book in their lives.
[close]

Ah yes, not like those highly literate frat houses

lol

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #122 on: June 30, 2018, 07:52:05 PM »
lol frat boys cant read u fuckin idiot

Patey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #123 on: June 30, 2018, 09:22:22 PM »
no reputable skate site/magazine/social media outlet will have the balls to take this on

Pigeon

« Reply #124 on: July 01, 2018, 04:38:10 AM »
no reputable skate site/magazine/social media outlet will have the balls to take this on
because there isn’t any a first-person witness or available footage

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
« Reply #125 on: July 01, 2018, 04:51:27 AM »

Skate journalism doesn’t exist because there are no skate journalists.  No one benefits from it

BobbyPshew

• Rep: -61
« Reply #126 on: July 01, 2018, 04:57:19 AM »
What is it with people named Chase raping people?

A Boosh is a really hairy pussy, which is exactly what that ginger guy with the beard seems to be.
Ron Don's Playpen-Home Of The $2 Lap Dance

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #127 on: July 01, 2018, 05:02:53 AM »

Are they from something or towards something?

Putaslocas

• Rep: -291
  • EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #128 on: July 01, 2018, 11:28:20 AM »
it sounds like 90% of you are just upset because you can't skate as good as Chase or Dloy😂

Idk where you got the impression that anyones hating based off the skills of loy and webb. I think david loy is fun to watch, i think chase does some pretty gnarly things properly, still hate them both for being rapists.

Garth Marenghi

« Reply #129 on: July 01, 2018, 12:13:43 PM »
Expand Quote
it sounds like 90% of you are just upset because you can't skate as good as Chase or Dloy😂
[close]

Idk where you got the impression that anyones hating based off the skills of loy and webb. I think david loy is fun to watch, i think chase does some pretty gnarly things properly, still hate them both for being rapists.

He's not getting an impression about anything or from anyone. He's a troll from the school of 4chan. An inconsiderate chump who thinks real life is for the lulz until it bites him in the ass.

Fuck him, fuck David Loy and fuck Chase Webb.

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #130 on: July 01, 2018, 12:28:03 PM »
We need to find the video

DM

• Rep: 25
« Reply #131 on: July 01, 2018, 12:33:12 PM »
Why would anyone want to see a video of someone getting raped? You know how fucking weird that sounds?

Zumiez And Xanax

« Reply #132 on: July 01, 2018, 12:53:54 PM »

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #133 on: July 01, 2018, 12:55:11 PM »
Sound weird if you re a fucking creep, i'm just saying we need evidence to put this scum on jail, or end their carreers. Ya feel me?

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #134 on: July 01, 2018, 12:59:53 PM »
Why would anyone want to see a video of someone getting raped? You know how fucking weird that sounds?
I was thinking the same thing. I remember hearing about said video though and it does seem that it did happen. Does anyone have any knowledge other than speculation?

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1570
« Reply #135 on: July 01, 2018, 01:13:42 PM »
of course finding the video would be important, not for how graphic its contents might be (people are seriously bringing that up?!) but because it would serve as evidence; without it, the whole story might as well be fiction. somebody has to have saved something like that somewhere, right? just a few hours ago, I shared a basic screen capture of a segment of this thread recounting the events as a simple IG story, and I've already gotten reactions and questions from people from all over the world who had never heard of them. let's not overestimate the number of people who are in the know about this; outside of SLAP it looks like no one is. let's get it out there and no Nike money will ever get to taint the truth. we need the evidence, though. besides the video, are there tracks of anybody's statements? let's make a recap, shall we?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 01:17:01 PM by silhouette »

DM

• Rep: 25
« Reply #136 on: July 01, 2018, 01:17:50 PM »
Sound weird if you re a fucking creep, i'm just saying we need evidence to put this scum on jail, or end their carreers. Ya feel me?
That way of thinking got Pete Townshend (edit because I'm stupid) on the sex offenders register. I agree, it would be nice if that footage made it's way to the police, not to the internet though.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 01:20:09 PM by DM »

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #137 on: July 01, 2018, 03:49:50 PM »
of course finding the video would be important, not for how graphic its contents might be (people are seriously bringing that up?!) but because it would serve as evidence; without it, the whole story might as well be fiction. somebody has to have saved something like that somewhere, right? just a few hours ago, I shared a basic screen capture of a segment of this thread recounting the events as a simple IG story, and I've already gotten reactions and questions from people from all over the world who had never heard of them. let's not overestimate the number of people who are in the know about this; outside of SLAP it looks like no one is. let's get it out there and no Nike money will ever get to taint the truth. we need the evidence, though. besides the video, are there tracks of anybody's statements? let's make a recap, shall we?
What's the name of your ig profile?

roba

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 768
« Reply #138 on: July 01, 2018, 03:54:39 PM »

chasing the pussy
I'm ok with theft. It happens to me all the time.
I steal too

I’m rich and smart

R.I.P Tate

andocom

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #139 on: July 01, 2018, 08:44:05 PM »
Since when has having money made it possible to delete anything from the internet? Seriously it would be pretty odd if this video existed on the internet and no one had any evidence of it wouldn't it?

Has anyone actually seen it first hand, if so where was it, IG? If no one has actually seen it I'd be careful about throwing the term rapist around from a liability standpoint.

casper

« Reply #140 on: July 01, 2018, 09:25:48 PM »
Since when has having money made it possible to delete anything from the internet? Seriously it would be pretty odd if this video existed on the internet and no one had any evidence of it wouldn't it?

Has anyone actually seen it first hand, if so where was it, IG? If no one has actually seen it I'd be careful about throwing the term rapist around from a liability standpoint.
I’ve never seen the video but I do know shit gets deleted off the internet all the time.

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #141 on: July 02, 2018, 04:39:36 AM »
if they really bought her silence this is really fucked up. And if the rape really happened, it makes them worse than scum. It's almost impossible to completely delete something from the internet and probably someone  still have the video so we can incriminate them. Rape is simply unacceptable

Garth Marenghi

« Reply #142 on: July 02, 2018, 04:53:07 AM »
if they really bought her silence this is really fucked up. And if the rape really happened, it makes them worse than scum. It's almost impossible to completely delete something from the internet and probably someone  still have the video so we can incriminate them. Rape is simply unacceptable

Who said it even reached the internet? It's most likely gone, unless David Loy doesn't know how to clear his iCloud.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #143 on: July 02, 2018, 05:02:14 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Who said it even reached the internet? It's most likely gone, unless David Loy doesn't know how to clear his iCloud.
Iirc it was passed around via text message among people in their circle. It possibly made it to the web but was shut down quick.

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -156
« Reply #144 on: July 02, 2018, 06:08:29 AM »
this might be mandela effect but i feel like there was a partial instagram post or something of these guys and a passed out girl. no sign of the old in and out but something foul was afoot.
or could just be my mind's eye made that up.
feel like one dude was w/ the girl and 2 others were grinning on tape.

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #145 on: July 02, 2018, 09:49:53 AM »
this might be mandela effect but i feel like there was a partial instagram post or something of these guys and a passed out girl. no sign of the old in and out but something foul was afoot.
or could just be my mind's eye made that up.
feel like one dude was w/ the girl and 2 others were grinning on tape.
funny guy

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 424
« Reply #146 on: July 02, 2018, 02:30:49 PM »
What were the IG posts? Anyone got screenshots?
"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

IHOP

« Reply #147 on: July 02, 2018, 02:37:42 PM »
these kids are idiots but I dont think they are stupid enough to put that video on the internet.  To my understanding the girl was payed off, meaning there isnt much you can do besides keep it in mind next time you see a pizza or nike ad.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1570
« Reply #148 on: July 02, 2018, 03:04:08 PM »
these kids are idiots but I dont think they are stupid enough to put that video on the internet.  To my understanding the girl was payed off, meaning there isnt much you can do besides keep it in mind next time you see a pizza or nike ad.

somebody please confirm to a foreigner that this is wrong; legally in the US, can one really do that? basically commit crimes they can afford without ever worrying about being taken to court for breaking criminal law, just because they somehow reached a mutual agreement with the victim on civil terms? this isn't the first time that argument is getting brought up in this thread, and it's worrying. if anything, regardless of whether or not they accept it, trying to silence the victim with money should aggravate the case, not solve it.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 03:06:30 PM by silhouette »

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #149 on: July 02, 2018, 03:08:57 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

somebody please confirm to a foreigner that this is wrong; legally in the US, can one really do that? basically commit crimes they can afford without ever worrying about being taken to court for breaking criminal law, just because they somehow reached a mutual agreement with the victim on civil terms? this isn't the first time that argument is getting brought up in this thread, and it's worrying. if anything, regardless of whether or not they accept it, trying to silence the victim with money should aggravate the case, not solve it.

it really depends on the crime. in sexual assaults, if the victim will say its wasnt an assault what can you do? it seems like paying someone off to not report it is proof of a crime but its not that easy.