Author Topic: Annoying "vlogger" kids.  (Read 6662 times)

Wutangstang

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -5
Annoying "vlogger" kids.
« on: December 10, 2017, 02:50:24 PM »
So there is this fucking kid that goes to my school that I would call a spoiled bitch. The kid has 2 cameras, a whole bag of fucking expensive ass lenses, a nice ass laptop, and even a fucking go-fund me page to "Support his dream". He only uses his expensive ass shit for vlogging, he doesn't have any camera handling knowledge, and he always gives you shit for random things. I was just wondering if any of you guys have experienced something like this.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2293
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Annoying "vlogger" kids.
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 02:55:42 PM »
So there is this fucking kid that goes to my school that I would call a spoiled bitch. The kid has 2 cameras, a whole bag of fucking expensive ass lenses, a nice ass laptop, and even a fucking go-fund me page to "Support his dream". He only uses his expensive ass shit for vlogging, he doesn't have any camera handling knowledge, and he always gives you shit for random things. I was just wondering if any of you guys have experienced something like this.
After you graduate you won't ever have to see him again,focus.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 03:12:42 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Real shit, hell if you play youre cards right you don't even have to see him while you're going to school, but to go with the topic there was this one kid that has/had a vlog youtube channel, i would say the joke but that would be outing him because the joke went "wow, its THE *fullnamehere*" we would do full fake intros for the joke and shit. I've seen the videos, its all the lames from school doing painfully awkward camera work, and he also had other people do intros for his channel which was 10X worse. But im not sure which is more annoying, boring ass popular kids vlogging or kids getting some $1000 HD kodak camera and just because they know how to take a photo of something with a blurred background they all of a sudden become a "photographer" and do bunk ass senior pic photoshoots for other dickheads in front of the same dry ass palm trees and in and out burger.  TL;DR rich suburban blogger kids doing uninspired fade of the day bullshit can get bent.

Wutangstang

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2017, 03:15:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Real shit, hell if you play youre cards right you don't even have to see him while you're going to school, but to go with the topic there was this one kid that has/had a vlog youtube channel, i would say the joke but that would be outing him because the joke went "wow, its THE *fullnamehere*" we would do full fake intros for the joke and shit. I've seen the videos, its all the lames from school doing painfully awkward camera work, and he also had other people do intros for his channel which was 10X worse. But im not sure which is more annoying, boring ass popular kids vlogging or kids getting some $1000 HD kodak camera and just because they know how to take a photo of something with a blurred background they all of a sudden become a "photographer" and do bunk ass senior pic photoshoots for other dickheads in front of the same dry ass palm trees and in and out burger.  TL;DR rich suburban blogger kids doing uninspired fade of the day bullshit can get bent.
yeah I especially hate kids who think they are photographers

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2017, 04:08:37 PM »

Are you mad?
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

ungzilla

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2017, 04:25:02 PM »
it sounds like hemad but we're gonna have to wait for umad to confirm that theymad

Manolo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 467
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2017, 04:55:48 PM »
Every vlogger is annoying.

DaSk8D00D

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: -107
  • Can't Leave SLAP Alone the Game Needs Me!
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2017, 05:03:04 PM »

Wutangstang

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2017, 05:49:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Are you mad?
Si senor I mad

nothingisspecial

• Rep: -53
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2017, 08:16:59 PM »
Post the go fund me

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 407
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2017, 01:58:14 AM »
they're ALL annoying...

Jonny Utah

• Rep: -32
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2017, 05:42:50 AM »
So Alex Midler...

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2017, 05:56:13 AM »
I hate to tell you this but the rich kids with the expensive gear are going to get work out of college while the rest are going to struggle to get any kind of gig and often find themselves getting stiffed when the check should be rolling in ("Well you can put it on your resume!")

shitdick22

• Rep: 1
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2017, 07:01:49 AM »
I hate to tell you this but the rich kids with the expensive gear are going to get work out of college while the rest are going to struggle to get any kind of gig and often find themselves getting stiffed when the check should be rolling in ("Well you can put it on your resume!")

Shits true. I knew kids making bank right outta high school off shooting weddings and shit with their expensive ass camera equipment they're parents bought them, just because they had it. On that note if anyone's getting married and wants their wedding filmed on a vx hmu

ungzilla

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2017, 07:46:39 AM »
hire this man and your wedding will be core as fuck

JusticeAbberdash

« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2017, 08:04:24 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Shits true. I knew kids making bank right outta high school off shooting weddings and shit with their expensive ass camera equipment they're parents bought them, just because they had it. On that note if anyone's getting married and wants their wedding filmed on a vx hmu

If I was getting married, I'd hire you! But me and my ex have been split up for years now :'(

Also, this thread sucks! You made me think of annoying people that I never encounter in my life.

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 638
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2017, 08:11:06 AM »
As a grown man, no, I have never experienced anything like this.

Gideon Choi

• Rep: 33
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2017, 08:32:51 AM »

End of Thread

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2017, 08:35:28 AM »
if you're jealous of your peers now because of their fancy camera gear you're going to have a real hard time when they start buying cars and houses in a few years.

reptar_bar

• Rep: -7
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2017, 08:47:07 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Mottas style is similar to Daan's in your sig

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2017, 10:06:30 AM »
hey guys tortfeasor here with a comment on this thread.  i just wanted you all to know my thoughts on this thread where i think i this thread is going. if you like this comment and want to see more comments from me in the future please be sure to hit that like button and subscribe to my comments.  thanks!
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 31
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2017, 10:42:40 AM »
youtube vloggers, skate vloggers are the worst. Can't do much about it just ignore them. the nerds

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1230
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2017, 10:51:19 AM »
hey guys tortfeasor here with a comment on this thread.  i just wanted you all to know my thoughts on this thread where i think i this thread is going. if you like this comment and want to see more comments from me in the future please be sure to hit that like button and subscribe to my comments.  thanks!

woah this is great, real music lives on if you wanna check out my cover of "smells like a teen spirit" by nirvana just click my profile thanks for the comment and thanks for replying!
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2017, 11:27:38 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

woah this is great, real music lives on if you wanna check out my cover of "smells like a teen spirit" by nirvana just click my profile thanks for the comment and thanks for replying!

im a simple man. whenever i see a tortfeasor post, i smash the gnar button.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2017, 11:42:35 AM »
Pfft, my wedding had neither a photographer nor a camera person, we did it for the culture and the love.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2017, 12:52:13 PM »
I've been posting streamable links to my vlogs in the comments of controversial local news stories and fucking NOBODY has watched them

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2293
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2017, 12:53:31 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Pfft, my wedding had neither a photographer nor a camera person, we did it for the culture and the love.
Pfft! Do it for instagram likes and facebook reactions!

Although part of me wished there was a camera on the circle pit that ended our wedding,my dad was stoked.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2017, 01:38:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Pfft! Do it for instagram likes and facebook reactions!

Although part of me wished there was a camera on the circle pit that ended our wedding,my dad was stoked.

my wife paid an absurd amount of money for our wedding video. we got it back from the videographer on a flash drive maybe a month and a half ago and still havent watched it. i dont even know if its good. i know i had a good time though. 

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3406
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2017, 04:29:16 PM »
I'm 43 and what is this...

rubbery vagina

• Rep: -51
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2017, 04:49:33 PM »

shit is the worst!