Author Topic: An open discussion regarding this message board  (Read 18391 times)

Level 80 Undead Warlock

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -85
Re: An open discussion regarding this message board
« Reply #120 on: January 31, 2018, 07:36:38 AM »
But you guys are ok with it, says a lot. I'm not going anywhere.
Guys, the 35yr old alcoholic troll demands answers on an skateboard forum.
I was going to try to insult you, get under your skin, but I literally have no idea who you are or what you've ever posted. Leave your mark, be someone.
HYPOCRITE.

Level 80 Undead Warlock

« Reply #121 on: January 31, 2018, 07:47:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
Right back at ya, crybaby.

Worth noting nobody else has made crybaby threads about how its unfair people are mean to them. Just the guys who claim everybody else are too sensitive.

And VIA- snowflake means wimp or crybaby. Alt right douches didn't invent the term, they just overuse the fuck out of it because they are obsessed with specific jargon and don't actually have original thoughts at all. They just repeat what dudes like that NAMBLA Milo guy tell them to say.
[close]

Do you mean the North American Man Boy Love Association or the North American Marlon Brando Look-Alikes?

Can we take a vote and permanently ban this Warlock imbecile? He's blowing up every thread with complete nonsense and is clearly unable to understand reason. He's on some straight Nick Jedi shit
EVERY ONE? Fuck, I was busy.  And obviously bans don't work...

It's cool, you're all fine with at will enforcement of whatever rules are. As long as you toe the line to whatever Al Peru, morality police, deems is appropriate. Remember, direct harassment, no, dicks all day, yes.
HYPOCRITE.

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #122 on: January 31, 2018, 08:02:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Worth noting nobody else has made crybaby threads about how its unfair people are mean to them. Just the guys who claim everybody else are too sensitive.

And VIA- snowflake means wimp or crybaby. Alt right douches didn't invent the term, they just overuse the fuck out of it because they are obsessed with specific jargon and don't actually have original thoughts at all. They just repeat what dudes like that NAMBLA Milo guy tell them to say.
[close]

Do you mean the North American Man Boy Love Association or the North American Marlon Brando Look-Alikes?

Can we take a vote and permanently ban this Warlock imbecile? He's blowing up every thread with complete nonsense and is clearly unable to understand reason. He's on some straight Nick Jedi shit
[close]

It's cool, you're all fine with at will enforcement of whatever rules are. As long as you toe the line to whatever Al Peru, morality police, deems is appropriate. Remember, direct harassment, no, dicks all day, yes.

Uh... yeah. Pretty simple. It’s astounding the pillar you’re standing on is “I should be able to personally harass anyone I want, mods are power tripping for not letting me be a shitty person in their forums”

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #123 on: January 31, 2018, 08:05:48 AM »
that's actually not what he's saying, he's saying the posts of penises are all assault, which is actually more insulting
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #124 on: January 31, 2018, 08:09:50 AM »
And like I said before, this place isn’t a city park. Everywhere you go, restaurant, museum, someone’s house, Internet forum etc...they set their culture and rules of conduct. Here, like it or not, avatars with dicks in them are an accepted part of the culture. Directly harassing someone is not. It’s voluntary to participate in ths forum. No one is forcing you to subject yourself to any of it.

Level 80 Undead Warlock

« Reply #125 on: January 31, 2018, 08:13:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Uh... yeah. Pretty simple. It’s astounding the pillar you’re standing on is “I should be able to personally harass anyone I want, mods are power tripping for not letting me be a shitty person in their forums”
That's exactly the opposite of what I'm advocating you dumb son of a bitch. I'm saying that the shit and dicks aren't ok, it creates a shitty environment that some people find offensive. Hang a pic of someone taking a shit at work today, it's not directed at anyone, and nobody came in to your work to see a stretched out asshole, so it's fine... That's my point. And that Bobby swooped in like Thor with his ban hammer, claiming the moral high ground, evoking the "rules" because some dude asked someone a question.

But I'm the kook because I'm questioning the status quo. Like i said I'm not going anywhere.
HYPOCRITE.

Level 80 Undead Warlock

« Reply #126 on: January 31, 2018, 08:15:43 AM »
And like I said before, this place isn’t a city park. Everywhere you go, restaurant, museum, someone’s house, Internet forum etc...they set their culture and rules of conduct. Here, like it or not, avatars with dicks in them are an accepted part of the culture. Directly harassing someone is not. It’s voluntary to participate in ths forum. No one is forcing you to subject yourself to any of it.
Yes I agree, but there are "rules," and if someone wants to site them as their argument for a ban, enforce them or shut the fuck up about them.

Dick shits and piss beds aside, this is the crux of the entire argument. I don't understand how you guys don't get it.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 08:30:07 AM by Level 80 Undead Warlock »
HYPOCRITE.

sms_b

« Reply #127 on: January 31, 2018, 08:17:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
That's exactly the opposite of what I'm advocating you dumb son of a bitch. I'm saying that the shit and dicks aren't ok, it creates a shitty environment that some people find offensive. Hang a pic of someone taking a shit at work today, it's not directed at anyone, and nobody came in to your work to see a stretched out asshole, so it's fine... That's my point. And that Bobby swooped in like Thor with his ban hammer, claiming the moral high ground, evoking the "rules" because some dude asked someone a question.

But I'm the kook because I'm questioning the status quo. Like i said I'm not going anywhere.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #128 on: January 31, 2018, 08:18:28 AM »
how dare you in front of my child

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #129 on: January 31, 2018, 08:18:39 AM »
MY BOY

Mongoloid

« Reply #130 on: January 31, 2018, 08:20:20 AM »
You guys are gonna scare all the women away, and then who’s there left to protect?

Women are so defenseless against the realities of the world  :'(

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2211
« Reply #131 on: January 31, 2018, 08:21:43 AM »
Are you offended by your own dick?

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Mongoloid

« Reply #132 on: January 31, 2018, 08:24:33 AM »

Me? You guys have seen my body parts, I’m horrified of my bits.

MeanestCleanestPenis

• Rep: 40
« Reply #133 on: January 31, 2018, 08:24:47 AM »
I think this is a bit unfair! I know I asked Dirtbag P about her and Andy's use of condoms but I don't think that is sexual harassment. I just wanted some insight into the mind of someone that would have unprotected sex with Andy Roy!

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2211
« Reply #134 on: January 31, 2018, 08:27:52 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Haha seems to be quite to opposite,like you don't wear pants around the house

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

shark tits

« Reply #135 on: January 31, 2018, 08:29:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Haha seems to be quite to opposite,like you don't wear pants around the house
immersion therapy.

Pigeon

« Reply #136 on: January 31, 2018, 08:32:33 AM »
Ask the mods and long time pals, because that shit is so serious they hide in temp gnar where us peasants can't read about them trying to make us focus.

That's also where all the good videos are.
Don’t flatter yourself. No one is talking about you on there.

Expand Quote
Also, for the record, I didn't delete the TNT thread. It was news to me as much as it was to you when it happened.
[close]

It was someone from High Speed, so stop giving Bobby shit.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 08:37:17 AM by Pigeon »

thomas kook

« Reply #137 on: January 31, 2018, 08:42:35 AM »
Expand Quote
level 80 dwarf: i want to have an open discussion about rules

bobby of the peru : there are rules but only the ones I choose to enforce matter and they don't apply to people I think are the coolest.

level 80 dwarf: you're full of shit you shouldn't be a mod

ahhh
[close]

that's not what i said !!! MODS take action against this hack
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 08:44:13 AM by thomas kook »

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2240
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #138 on: January 31, 2018, 08:44:05 AM »
I think it's safe to say no one comes to Slap to battle over religion, politics, homophobia, sexism, xenophobia, and all that other shit. There's probably forums specifically for that. No one will ever change a troll's point of view and a troll will never change someone else's point of view. And certainly no one comes here to discuss the hypocrisy of internet civil rights.

So how about next time a group of you decide to derail a thread with a personal discussion about any of that stuff, just start a separate thread or better yet PM eachother and try and prove the other wrong and shut the fuck up and let the rest of us enjoy talking about silly skateboard stuff.

Level 80 Undead Warlock

« Reply #139 on: January 31, 2018, 08:45:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Ask the mods and long time pals, because that shit is so serious they hide in temp gnar where us peasants can't read about them trying to make us focus.

That's also where all the good videos are.
[close]
Don’t flatter yourself. No one is talking about you on there.

Oh shit, they let you ass in there? What the fuck...
HYPOCRITE.

QueeferMadness

• Rep: -343
  • Don't Fear The Queefer
« Reply #140 on: January 31, 2018, 08:52:18 AM »
Yea fuckin unban me, i didnt even do anything

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3329
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #141 on: January 31, 2018, 08:53:52 AM »
US DEMAND AN ANSWERS!

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #142 on: January 31, 2018, 09:00:41 AM »
Someone at High Speed deleted the juiciest thread to come across these parts in a while?  Damn them with their censorship!  Its too late to save the Trujillo's, everyone saw and already knows DP's claims.  If it was all bullshit and there was no truth behind it, why would they need to delete it?

Level 80 Undead Warlock

« Reply #143 on: January 31, 2018, 09:13:46 AM »
Ok, how about you're at the park, skating a little flat ledge. Cop pulls up, runs over to you screaming about "where's your pads and helmet? Can't you read the sign?!" and threatens to kick you out. As he's leaving, he waves to the old guys skating the bowl with no pads on and open beers...

HYPOCRITE.

Pigeon

« Reply #144 on: January 31, 2018, 09:15:08 AM »
Ok, how about you're at the park, skating a little flat ledge. Cop pulls up, runs over to you screaming about "where's your pads and helmet? Can't you read the sign?!" and threatens to kick you out. As he's leaving, he waves to the old guys skating the bowl with no pads on and open beers...
Your analogy is stupid. You posted a pic of someone with his kid, got banned, and are now being a salty bitch about it.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #145 on: January 31, 2018, 09:16:20 AM »
Obviously if that happens you send the cop a link to your "life isn't fair" blog

Level 80 Undead Warlock

« Reply #146 on: January 31, 2018, 09:17:08 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Your analogy is stupid. You posted a pic of someone with his kid, got banned, and are now being a salty bitch about it.
See, they are talking about me. The kid was redacted, you dumb fuck.
HYPOCRITE.

SIMPLY

• Rep: 32
« Reply #147 on: January 31, 2018, 09:19:32 AM »

Level 80 Undead Warlock

« Reply #148 on: January 31, 2018, 09:22:08 AM »
waiting for pigeon to look up redacted...
HYPOCRITE.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2240
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #149 on: January 31, 2018, 09:24:00 AM »

Get some beers and learn to skate transition.