Author Topic: Chapter 5  (Read 1579 times)

stan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -93
Chapter 5
« on: February 02, 2018, 02:20:40 PM »
Chapter 5

We had a few skate shops where I'm from
  But there was two that everybody started to gravitate to around 2006 and 2007 I'm gonna keep there names out of this but they where small time and they weren't around that long one 5 years and the other 9 years but the one that stood for 9 years they sold the name that's how it was around for 9 years and now a ex football player owns it lol that's how it is here it's wack as fuc

But here's the story
  Like I said there was two skate shops people gravitated to about 4 or 5 blocks a part
one skateshop was a print shop and the other was this coke head dude and his rich parents that owned it with him the son fronting that he was running shit lol
  the print shop skate shop was the doper they made shirts for all types of stuff
And they gave free shop shirts out all the time to the kids and always hooked the kids up properly and this one was the hang out spot where you could play skate out front and no one would trip at all

And the other one with the rich parents and coke head son the coke head son hated that the other one had such a good vibe and about 4 years of him doing there shop he tempted some random kids he hook them up with some coke if they brake in the other shop and fuck the print shop machinery up and rob it the random kids broke in and broke shit and robbed the print shop and the boards and other stuff
And the print shop skate shop had to close down a little after it got broke into sadly.

The coke head and his parents stayed in Business for a few more years
But the scene here in my town around 2011 went all fuc head and more heavy into partying and skating wasn't top of everybody list the scene was dying so the rich parents of the coke head sold the shop to a ex football player and it was hella wack nothing made sense the ex football player would put together set up boards with the trucks backwards with the kingpin pointing out ward the other way around what a fuc head funny that it went from a fronting coke head faggot and his parents to even a bigger faggot ex football player fuc head dip shit.
   We only have one core skate shop here now and it's hella far west about 6 or 7 towns over on the Beach and even then you have the fuc heads walking the boardwalk there lol

But that's life in fuc head land here in fucking dip land with all the bars on the beach around that area.

There's still a few more story's about the coke head and his parents shop as well but that's for another chapter maybe chapter 6 or chapter 7 but at the same time who really cares about that dude now.

It's just him zoned out of his mind in the shop coked out of his mind with his white girl / coke head girl friend with big tits doing lines in the bathroom
And on boxes of old adio shoes /space boot looking shoes that never sold ever dusty as hell with coke residue in the back on days his parents didn't want to work and how he try'ed  to pimp his girl friend sometimes at party's to get people to ride for his shop it never really had a team but let's say some people got to fuck his girl friend in promise they ride for the shop but he never did any demos or anything so it was just like a ok thing like strap a jimmy hat on ur dick and fuck a coked out white girl with big tits.
  There where nice
Tho wink wink ;)
 I never hit it but I scene them her tits randomly out at a few party's
Just like her in shitty jacuzzi the types that are plastic that sit above ground with extension cords running to a plug on the fucking wall and stuff like that lol

But even with that there's a little more story's about that fool lol
 But maybe later a few chapters up from now if I care to tell more lol on dude
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 02:31:27 PM by stan »

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
Re: Chapter 5
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 02:50:39 PM »
I wish this was a graphic novel

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2018, 05:42:45 PM »
I kinda like visualizing it in my own. Stan has a real talent for painting a picture with his words. He might lack a bit in the grammar department, but fuck it.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 07:29:09 AM by JB »

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 477
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2018, 02:18:29 AM »
Damn stan, you on a mission? two
chapters in one week - that's dope.
have a gnar, and keep 'em coming.

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 763
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2018, 02:35:00 AM »
But that's life in fuc head land here in fucking dip land with all the bars on the beach around that area.

calvinsdream

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2018, 02:49:34 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

“You know. The fuckheads. In fuckland. It’s gonna be too much of a problem.”

morningcommute

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2018, 01:55:36 PM »
We need more Stan

Mongoloid

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2018, 02:40:23 PM »
How the fuck did I miss this update?

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2018, 02:59:03 PM »
How the fuck did I miss this update?
You're slipping dude.

oldgoodburger

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2018, 03:26:01 PM »
Chapter 5 Skate Shop

kinda has a ring to it

shark tits

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2018, 03:34:32 PM »
stan, you can't just call people 'football faggots'. the preferred nomenclature is 'soccer faggots'.