Author Topic: This part was no joke  (Read 4362 times)

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: This part was no joke
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2018, 08:11:25 PM »
^Didnt people on here petition and talk up Pete until Jamie, who was also posting here at the time, gave him a board on mystery? I distinctly remember him getting on mystery as a result of slap pal lobbying
Shit.. was out skating one day and our friend and Pete (who was and is one of my favorite skateboarders) came to meet up. I had never met him and was in awe. 20 minutes later he was warming up with a back 5-0 on this up-ledge, slipped out and blew his knee. I was depressed for days. Somehow I felt like it was on my shoulders. That sucked. It was like meeting up with biggie and 2 minutes later he gets shot in front of you.
So, if I read this right, you killed biggie and ended Eldridge’s career. You fucking asshole.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2018, 09:08:50 PM »
^^^Yup. It was something like that. Can’t beleive it’s been that long ago. The funny thing about it is I don’t think one person bought his board because of it. We like bitched, got our way and stopped caring afterwards. Haha.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 885
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2018, 09:28:52 PM »
^^^Yup. It was something like that. Can’t beleive it’s been that long ago. The funny thing about it is I don’t think one person bought his board because of it. We like bitched, got our way and stopped caring afterwards. Haha.

Pretty much the same thing with Forrest on Threat

deathturd

• Rep: 88
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2018, 10:24:51 PM »
^Didnt people on here petition and talk up Pete until Jamie, who was also posting here at the time, gave him a board on mystery? I distinctly remember him getting on mystery as a result of slap pal lobbying
Expand Quote
Shit.. was out skating one day and our friend and Pete (who was and is one of my favorite skateboarders) came to meet up. I had never met him and was in awe. 20 minutes later he was warming up with a back 5-0 on this up-ledge, slipped out and blew his knee. I was depressed for days. Somehow I felt like it was on my shoulders. That sucked. It was like meeting up with biggie and 2 minutes later he gets shot in front of you.
[close]
So, if I read this right, you killed biggie and ended Eldridge’s career. You fucking asshole.

And Kurt Cobain is in my basement

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 34
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2018, 09:21:30 AM »
Skates like a man.
First time i saw you not hatin on someone

SodaJerk