Author Topic: Berrics Promoting Revive  (Read 15437 times)

Profitsea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 1
  • Beef?
Re: Berrics Promoting Revive
« Reply #90 on: March 19, 2018, 10:56:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Wow a guy who can barely skate yet feels like he has a career in skateboarding needs to defend another guy who can barely skate and speaks into a camera to take some skate money.... makes sense.
[close]

I think Gary Rogers case is even worse than the Revive guys, I'm not a fan of either but Gary just stays relevant by talking shit and performing 7th grade tier humor. At least the other guys actually skate and try not to bring others down like assholes or something. Kind of annoying how some people hold Gary up on a pedestal.
[close]

uhh he does skate and he's better than most of SLAP
[close]
No Andy, he sucks.
[close]

my friend brought him up and I asked if he even skated, he sent me a couple skatepark ledge clips of him with earbuds and sketchy landings
[close]
Fuck if he did good tricks I'd be cool with the ear buds but surely that's not the case
[close]

dude is a skate rat, this is from 4 years ago, he's not even flow good but clearly loves skating and has put in the work to learn hard tricks. again, he's better than most of SLAP

[close]

He’s good, you’re all tripping
[close]
No he is not good.  Although he may have a career in acting, he sure went from happy go lucky kid in this Woodward vid to angry gangsta in the other vid where he is defending the revive guys from???  This guy is a joke and should go ride for revive, he evidently fits the team.
I like Gary Rogers, and he’s a good skateboarder but nobody should ever do feeble 5050s
Dispatch the spatulas.