Author Topic: Chapter 6  (Read 790 times)

stan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -93
Chapter 6
« on: March 27, 2018, 10:29:33 AM »
Chapter 6

I meet this black chick off tender she sounded cool and down to meet up so we did I meet her at a Starbucks by her place in dt s d
 See snuck up behind me and tap'ed my shoulder and it was her but she looked older then the pics turns out she was 42 not 33 and not how she looked in the photo's but fuck it , she's got a pussy so we went around San Diego walking and ended up eating at a bar super dive bar right off the street burger spot
Burgers sucked they were like eating dog shit $14.99 a burger I got one she got one and she also got like a $16 mix drink idk wtf it was it all end'ed up being around $50 bucks or so for wack ass food
 We left after that walked around alittle but more then she wasn't feeling walking any more so we went back to her place a high rise we get to her place and right off the bat we get there and she takes off a her wig I didn't know she was wearing a wig it was Gross as fuck bitch looked fucking person with out the wig and to make it worse how she took it off I was sitting down and she threw it on the table I was sitting by like bitch wtf ho ewww
., wtf
  She went into her room and came out with a bottle of vodka and was drinking it right out the bottle like fuck it mode
  Ask me if I wanted some and I took a hit like ewww .. Wtf is going on she went back into her room again came out with a pipe and some weed but by the look of it, it was wack weed she took a cuple of hits from the pipe and said can u fix it I was like wait what ?
 She said it was stuck ,
  I said o it's clogged she didn't know what that ment she gave me attitude like ?  I was like ok she was like are u gonna fix it or not i was like you got like a hanger or something thin she was like for what ? she didn't know shit she came back with some pliers I was wtf is this in my head I kind of fixed it she told me to load it
 she sounded so fucking dumb as fuck  how she said it like in my head again like this bitch is person'ed
 I packed her a bowl and handed it to her she lite it and took two hits and put the pipe down wit it lite and started drink from the vodka bottle again and she went back into her room and I could see her taking off her shirt and pants Bra an panties changing into sweats but the worst part was I saw she was on her period she change her pad in her room with the door of her room open and then came back out when she was done like nothing happen and through it away the pad in her kitchen trash like wow wtf did I just walk into with this bitch here wtf ?
 She turned on her tv and said can I fix her tv it was stuck on hdmi and was like idk and All I had to do was literally just change the fucking channel like wow wtf ? This bitch is took , smoked out her damn mind fucked person'ed
  She was like cool I really didn't know what to do the vibes where off like fuck this
But I didn't have anything else going that day so idk but idk like fuck this dumb ass bitch a few hours passed and now this bitch is shit drunk and I'm not drunk at all her shirt ends up off and she's like lick my tittes to me I was like um in my head like fuck it so i did she stages me into her room took off her pants and was trying to make me eat her bloody pussy I was like naw ur on your period she was like so who cares your over here you should I'm letting you Im still like naw she kind of made big deal out of it but she just grabed her pipe and smoked it out her head and it passed by it ended up being like midnight at this point and I just dipped she passed the fuck out I dipped out

Three days later she calls me and asks me if I like to come over again and I was I'm busy all week she was like ok call her when I'm not busy
I let time go by and she's calling me none stop everyday to come over and I ended going back over there about a week and a half later
  When I get there she's like let's take a shower I was eww.. But she wasn't on her period any more so it was like cool we fucked around again in the shower and ended up on her bed and I started licking her pussy she loved it and then she went down on her knees to started to suck me off
 Let's just say this bitch didn't know shit about sucking dick imagine stretch Armstrong pulling action in a blowjob bitch was pulling on my dick instead of sucking on it and she had this technique that did not feel good in any way she was doing this to me for like 5 minutes and nothing was happening she wasn't doing it right in any way
 This is the first time I ended up pulling my dick away from a woman ever like fuck this she even tryed re grabbing it back from me I was like fuck no
 She still was trying to fuck

I'm not hard in any way that's how bad she was at sucking dick
 She didn't go down or up no deepthroat no noting but her pulling in like stretch Armstrong dumb bitch
  Dumb fucking bitch
     She then was rubbing on it with her hands and then it got hard we started doggy style raw DoGg no rubber even with that she only let me hit it DoGgy style for like 2 minutes
And then she got in her back and she wasn't up right or putting her lags up right or anything Fir me to get in got back in and was starting to get back in with her on her back she change position again and then again we started in the edge of the bed and she would move more and more to the front of the bed and she wasn't lining her pussy up right and I had to move her body for her she was like stop being rough I don't like it rough I was what ? She started to make a scene and I got off of her she like she doesnt like it rough but I can fuck her I tryed telling her about she wasnt lining her pussy up right and she was wtf tripping she's good in bed she didn't know what i was talking about
I was um.. But didn't say anything and I was about pull away and she stopes tripping and was come back i said I'm not in the mode any more and she like then eat her pussy I was like wtf in my head ? I'm like naw I don't want to taste my dick of her pussy like that she let me hit it raw the whole time even with that we only fuck for about 14 15 min but she was moving around so much It was probably only 10 minutes fucking
And  I wasn't into her head game shit was wack she didn't get down she kept moving around I didn't enjoy myself in any way fucking this bitch
  She started taking shit and I left
Lates bitch
  She kept calling me off and on
I didn't really give a flying fuck
I only knew this bitch for three weeks and the first day I meet her she was a zoo of problems fuck that bitch
 She even hit me up with a picture of her and another dude Photo booth style like bitch your in 40'es why are you going to photo booths like a teenager your fucking stupid as fuck
I blocked her number after that
 Bitch is lost in life straight up lost in Ho life for life

« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 10:32:55 PM by stan »

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 492
Re: Chapter 6
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2018, 12:30:47 PM »
thank you, stan.

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 719
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2018, 12:39:04 PM »
pilot light i see you

bawtawd9

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2018, 12:58:21 PM »
Black chick tender is what da fuck I'm talkin bout. Whadup stan!

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2018, 01:19:26 PM »
THUG LIFE NAKED

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171