Author Topic: Aaron Meza | The Nine Club With Chris Roberts - Episode 90  (Read 5260 times)

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
Re: Aaron Meza | The Nine Club With Chris Roberts - Episode 90
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2018, 08:10:56 PM »
For an adult, or anyone, he says "like" a shitload.  And I'm only 20 minutes in.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

DannyDee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2018, 12:40:38 AM »
Greg Hunt would be amazing. best overall filmer besides Fred imo. also Scuba Steve would be sick too.
He's absolutely up there. They've gotten arguably my favorite current filmer on recently in Josh Stewart.

Speaking of non-pro-skaters who would be interesting interviews. I actually would be pretty interested to hear Matt Eversole come on.

Little Debbie

« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2018, 07:37:53 AM »
I saw the Girl/Chocolate team at a Pretty Sweet Tour signing when I was on vacation in Chicago. Aaron Meza was sitting next to Guy. After talking with Guy, I asked for Meza to sign the board I bought for the signing. He said, “I’m not on the team.” I said “I know. I know who you are.” Guy and Eldridge started laughing and took pictures of him signing my board. It was awesome. Loved the episode btw.
I did the same thing at a Wild Ride demo in the mid 2000s in NJ. Got the rest of the team to sign the poster, then brought it over to Jeff Henderson and Miner and asked them to sign it. Their signatures meant just as much as the actual skaters'

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2018, 01:04:31 PM »
Expand Quote
I saw the Girl/Chocolate team at a Pretty Sweet Tour signing when I was on vacation in Chicago. Aaron Meza was sitting next to Guy. After talking with Guy, I asked for Meza to sign the board I bought for the signing. He said, “I’m not on the team.” I said “I know. I know who you are.” Guy and Eldridge started laughing and took pictures of him signing my board. It was awesome. Loved the episode btw.
[close]
I did the same thing at a Wild Ride demo in the mid 2000s in NJ. Got the rest of the team to sign the poster, then brought it over to Jeff Henderson and Miner and asked them to sign it. Their signatures meant just as much as the actual skaters'

Jetski (Jeff) is such a rad guy.  I met him, then saw him two years later in Des Moines and he remembered me.  He also sent me the greatest piece of skateboarding memorabilia that I own.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?