Author Topic: Squints on Berrics?  (Read 4635 times)

BayZ

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -6
Squints on Berrics?
« on: April 10, 2018, 07:39:30 PM »

Pretty weird that dude rips and has a niche for doing gnarly ditch stuff, wonder if Creature canned him.
What does this mean, new Berrics board brand?

Also, if you that the berries was going to make a full length what do you think the title would be and what's the team?

reptar_bar

• Rep: -7
Re: Squints on Berrics?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2018, 07:47:02 PM »
sick graphic

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2018, 07:50:20 PM »
That's one of the worst "pro" parts I've ever seen.

Seriously haven't seen a part that bad since the 90s
Gentleman ninja warlock

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2018, 10:03:28 PM »
^Really?

That was super entertaining. Tons of cool spots.

Larry Sportello

• Rep: 17
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2018, 10:06:13 PM »
That's one of the worst "pro" parts I've ever seen.

Seriously haven't seen a part that bad since the 90s
Is it undeniable that this guy deserves to be pro from this part, no. Am I sure as fuck that you couldn't/wouldn't do a tenth of tricks in here, 100%.

soccer mom

• Rep: -17
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2018, 10:23:55 PM »
So, what company does he ride for? Who gave him a pro model, thats not Creature... Is it just like a shop blank, make graphic send it in and get it produced? See what I'm trying to get at here, which company do i go to to see the squints board in the catalog, or order from. They forgot to say. And if you say the Canteen that does not count.
 All this rambling because Im just wondering if the berries forgot to mention who made the board. Don't judge me for being confused, this berries stuff you know, gotta give me a little slack. BTW nice for Squints, and i've never met Giant, but i've always liked his graff and know the main BA guys besides him, so I'm stoked to see him doing well as well as back to doing a few skate graphics

Sad Hippo

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2018, 10:31:15 PM »
Legit thought this was going to be

kracked

• Rep: -11
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2018, 11:17:11 PM »
So, what company does he ride for? Who gave him a pro model, thats not Creature... Is it just like a shop blank, make graphic send it in and get it produced? See what I'm trying to get at here, which company do i go to to see the squints board in the catalog, or order from. They forgot to say. And if you say the Canteen that does not count.
 All this rambling because Im just wondering if the berries forgot to mention who made the board. Don't judge me for being confused, this berries stuff you know, gotta give me a little slack. BTW nice for Squints, and i've never met Giant, but i've always liked his graff and know the main BA guys besides him, so I'm stoked to see him doing well as well as back to doing a few skate graphics
Squints started his own board brand and turned himself pro which is why the company is called Squints.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2018, 12:55:38 AM »
squints for squints by squints?

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 434
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2018, 01:30:19 AM »
Pretty smart move, can't see how he would ever could get kicked of himself. Unless he ofed himself of course. 
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 02:02:18 AM by RoaryMcTwang »

Little Debbie

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2018, 07:15:22 AM »
yeah Creature let him go some time last year, apparently

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2018, 07:30:55 AM »
i think Creature would be the worst company to be am for. get in line to be pro behind jimmy wilkins, kevin baekkel, john gardner, petter raffin, josh rodriguez... how long can an am wait on creature for the call up.

Last year I randomly met squints skating a ditch and hes a very nice guy, he was nice to my wife and her dorky mutant sized little brother. plus he fucking kills it, those spots are pretty brutal.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2018, 09:49:26 AM »
^Really?

That was super entertaining. Tons of cool spots.

The only thing entertaining was the spots.

Squints does his thing, that's cool. But I'm not into his skating.

That and it was edited terribly.

Gentleman ninja warlock

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1057
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2018, 12:50:36 PM »

Last year I randomly met squints skating a ditch and hes a very nice guy, he was nice to my wife and her dorky mutant sized little brother. plus he fucking kills it, those spots are pretty brutal.

I love you, internet

Rutger Hauer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -25
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2018, 12:53:40 PM »
i think Creature would be the worst company to be am for. get in line to be pro behind jimmy wilkins, kevin baekkel, john gardner, petter raffin, josh rodriguez... how long can an am wait on creature for the call up.

Wait...Raffin's not pro?
"I don't know what my appeal is. I can see I've got blue eyes and don't look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame but I can't understand the fuss."

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2018, 01:15:30 PM »
I lurked his insta after he didn't have a part in the Creature video and someone wrote "sorry it didn't work out with Creature", no details though.

Unless he ofed himself

Hahahahaha

Hands down Hass out

• Rep: 3
  • 奇妙な滞在
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2018, 01:23:35 PM »
Is he heelflip into bank of death dude?

Damn, creature has some of the most ripping guys that I couldn't care less about.

Sean Conover deserves a lifetime pro model for folding his insides for Creature of all companies.

jokes on him???
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 02:31:57 AM by Hands down Hass out »

streetsoup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2018, 02:28:44 PM »
Cant believe whoever edited that thought it would be enjoyable for a human on earth. Let the clip play jesus.

rejectpaul

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -48
  • No sense makes sense.
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2018, 03:29:47 AM »

Also, if you that the berries was going to make a full length what do you think the title would be and what's the team?

mikey taylor/malto shared part, steezus christ, ammo felix, borra/koston shared part, yoon, cobra, chascrewdriver gabor.
video would be called Hook, Line and Berrics
filmed/edit by Reda
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 03:33:52 AM by rejectpaul »
Ty Evans doesn't do what Ty Evans does for Ty Evans. Ty Evans does what Ty Evans does because Ty Evans is... Ty Evans

Todd Falcon > Tony Hawk

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2018, 04:08:08 AM »
Cant believe whoever edited that thought it would be enjoyable for a human on earth. Let the clip play jesus.
I thought my broadband was lagging. So bad.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 720
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2018, 06:32:28 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

mikey taylor/malto shared part, steezus christ, ammo felix, borra/koston shared part, yoon, cobra, chascrewdriver gabor.
video would be called Hook, Line and Berrics
filmed/edit/narration/commentary by Reda
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1324
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2018, 09:22:50 AM »
Oh look I guess it's the Squints par I bought The Creature Video for.

This is a weird move. Nobody can put this dude on?
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 720
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2018, 10:21:51 AM »

I think you have your reason why no company wants to be associated with him in this thread. It's a whack move to  turn yourself pro. I never heard of this dude until this thread and I think his kookiness is evident in that move and in that being his board graphic. Damn shame, because he's good at skating.

Your first board should be iconic, or at least something meaningful to you (Cromer's being a take on the first board he ever owned, for instance). But this? Really? Is this your attempt at something that will mean something, either to you or, hopefully, the consumer, like the Hawk skull, Muska Chillin', or a Hecox portrait? These things meant something to people only a few short years ago.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Nanda Zinger

• Rep: 56
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2018, 11:34:53 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I think you have your reason why no company wants to be associated with him in this thread. It's a whack move to  turn yourself pro. I never heard of this dude until this thread and I think his kookiness is evident in that move and in that being his board graphic. Damn shame, because he's good at skating.

Your first board should be iconic, or at least something meaningful to you (Cromer's being a take on the first board he ever owned, for instance). But this? Really? Is this your attempt at something that will mean something, either to you or, hopefully, the consumer, like the Hawk skull, Muska Chillin', or a Hecox portrait? These things meant something to people only a few short years ago.
The board was done by Mike Giant, who's originally from Albuquerque, New Mexico, where Squints is from. So theres that part to make it more "meaningful". That being said, I dont like the graphic, and i believe the boards are buy his shop sponsor, Filter.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 11:44:08 AM by Nanda Zinger »

FOGDOG

• Rep: 10
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2018, 11:47:03 AM »
Mike Giant just did a board for Creature too. Awkward...

expired

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2018, 02:38:43 PM »
that part was cool and I don't want to sound like a dick towards the artists or squits for surprising himself with a pro board, but that graphic looks like stuff I drew in grade 8, a brick wall and a shitty tag

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2245
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2018, 04:50:31 PM »
This dude and section has 1031 written all over it.

But I want to know more about Chipped Tail's wife's dorky mutant sized little brother.

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2018, 05:57:03 PM »

But I want to know more about Chipped Tail's wife's dorky mutant sized little brother.
hes 16 years old, 6'2" weighing about 260. when hes not playing video games hes laying on his back with his laptop on his belly watching anime/ hentai. waitresses always ask him if he wants to order a beer but he doesnt want any beer. His mom made him try a sport so he picked water polo and wore a speedo every day. he was cut from the team for sucking at swimming but when he chucked a shot the goalies ducked. he thinks im a dickhead and its because im a dickhead. he likes fish tanks...

expired

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2018, 06:34:03 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
hes 16 years old, 6'2" weighing about 260. when hes not playing video games hes laying on his back with his laptop on his belly watching anime/ hentai. waitresses always ask him if he wants to order a beer but he doesnt want any beer. His mom made him try a sport so he picked water polo and wore a speedo every day. he was cut from the team for sucking at swimming but when he chucked a shot the goalies ducked. he thinks im a dickhead and its because im a dickhead. he likes fish tanks...

haha I looked up his age and can't believe he's  "Stance: ?, Age: 27, Status: Am" they need to up date to him being pro

Bristol_Palin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 516
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2018, 11:30:58 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

To be honest fish tanks are pretty cool. I have a friend who collects them.