Author Topic: Nate Broussard's nollie bs 180 in One Step Beyond is the best nollie bs 180 ever  (Read 3395 times)

Surf-goth

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -677
When i was in high school i was out skating and nate and his friends crashed the session they asked me for a smoke and completely killed the spot so i just sat down and watched like a sissy. He switch (i think) backside 180d a hand rail with such style and ease i was in awe. Didn't realize it was him at first.
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Since this is turning into an appreciation thread. Kevin Romar’s is insanely casual. Muska approved.

That’s the one that immediately popped into my head. Thanks for finding the clip
ableSkateMag.com

Molte

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
I'm pretty sure it's this one..
http://youtu.be/EdVCtxWH2Z4?t=1m43s
Christ airs, airwalks and darkslides

bo golden

Is that the original song to that Broussard part?  It's been a long time since i've seen the video, but that didnt ring a bell.  Plus that really wasn't the whole part (the huge nollie into the bank??)

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
  Jake Dumcombe did the best one I remember, over a handrail.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Mcidraque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Is that the original song to that Broussard part?  It's been a long time since i've seen the video, but that didnt ring a bell.  Plus that really wasn't the whole part (the huge nollie into the bank??)

yep

bo golden

Expand Quote
[close]

yep

damn, just realized i was thinking about Ed Selego's part. my bad.

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
tbh guys, I was kinda talking outta my ass when I said this was the BEST nollie bs180 ever done. There's clearly better ones, as we've all seen in this thead (Jake Johnson is easily top 5). I was mostly just trying to get some nollie back 180 talk goin'. But Nate's definitely comes to mind when I think of some of the best!

micky682

tbh guys, I was kinda talking outta my ass when I said this was the BEST nollie bs180 ever done. There's clearly better ones, as we've all seen in this thead (Jake Johnson is easily top 5). I was mostly just trying to get some nollie back 180 talk goin'. But Nate's definitely comes to mind when I think of some of the best!
Nollie Blindside 180 is a trick worthy of a thread.

Dr Waffles

• Rep: 15
Brian Wennings at the beginning of his DC part is the best one ever, along with any other ones he’s done
In 5 years skateboarding will be dirtbiking