Author Topic: Which board to pick of these 2?  (Read 8189 times)

Firebert

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 218
    • Instagram avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Which board to pick of these 2?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2018, 07:54:26 AM »
I'd go with door number 2, bob

skatesum609

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rep: 94
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2018, 08:16:37 AM »
Get em both. Pair them up with a sick thrasher logo t and get ready for some intense mall grabbin!!!

DanielPasman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -3
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2018, 08:22:34 AM »
Thanks a lot 😒

TwisT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1031
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2018, 08:49:08 AM »
if you want a sector 9 premade complete just do amazon

DanielPasman

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2018, 08:51:50 AM »
Are they good?

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1963
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2018, 08:56:04 AM »
More like DanielPISSman!

ungzilla

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2018, 09:05:30 AM »
i don't know that we have enough information to determine whether or not he's into the golden shower stuff yet

DanielPasman

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2018, 09:06:30 AM »
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

FS-OverKOOK

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2018, 09:07:00 AM »
C. - none of the above

DanielPasman

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2018, 09:08:15 AM »
What’s a good beginner cruiser then

geezer

• Rep: 36
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2018, 09:30:42 AM »
I'll play nice.  Set up your own board.  Maybe a zip zinger (small) or zig zagger (larger).  Took me 5 minutes to set this up on socal's site, but you could get similar setups elsewhere.  You want trucks that turn (indys or aces), I prefer wheels that aren't squishy soft, so I went with the 87A keyframes.

patrick c.

• Rep: 23
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2018, 09:40:28 AM »
I'd take the door with the goat behind it.  Also geezer's setup looks really nice.
All you got is today, get out and skate.

Mongoloid

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2018, 09:59:19 AM »

Nah... pretty much a forum for discussing fetishes, with a little bit of skateboarding sprinkled in Pissboy.

DanielPasman

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2018, 10:09:25 AM »
I am now known as pissboy

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2018, 10:31:56 AM »
here's some gnarly jeans to ride your cruizers, pissboy

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3271
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2018, 11:27:19 AM »
Whichever board has boobies or flameboy on it will definitely get you some chicks who will go down on you.

bumpnrun

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 44
    • Fairways & Flips avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2018, 11:44:38 AM »
I'll play nice.  Set up your own board.  Maybe a zip zinger (small) or zig zagger (larger).  Took me 5 minutes to set this up on socal's site, but you could get similar setups elsewhere.  You want trucks that turn (indys or aces), I prefer wheels that aren't squishy soft, so I went with the 87A keyframes.

This is helpful.

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1203
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2018, 01:01:53 PM »
here's some gnarly jeans to ride your cruizers, pissboy

this made me laugh to tears hahaha

cot damn i luh slap

Mongoloid

« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2018, 02:00:04 PM »
Since we're on the topic, and I'm good for a derail now and again.

Last saturday I spent the majority of the day at a skatepark that I generally don't skate at, but do a whole lot of drinking at. Back in my youth I would at least skate the banks, but nowadays I find everything too gnarly for where I'm currently at with my skating. Anyways, needless to say I drank a lot.. I'd estimate around maybe 14 beers or so (light beer admittedly, but empty stomach). So I was on some baby bladder bullshit where I was pissing at a relatively frequent clip. Anyways, I eventually reached a point where I was going for maximum comfort every time I had to evacuate my picnic table throne. This included pissing free of hands, and placing them behind my head as I would bend my back at a slight radius to soak in the glorious sun. Well it was to be a long trek home (I wasn't driving) so like any sensible degenerate I decided to take one last relaxing piss behind the corner quarterpipe.. that was my territory at this point, and I had to hammer home the fact with one last relaxed blast. Apparently I had got too comfortable in my posture, and in a blissfully unaware moment ended up pissing all over my pants and down my own leg. This, while the crowd I had heckled for the previous 3 hours via megaphone looked on in absolute glee as karma worked its magic. All I could do was laugh and let out a loud "aww fuck" at the predicament I had pissed myself into.

streetsoup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2018, 05:28:19 PM »

Last saturday I spent the majority of the day at a skatepark that I generally don't skate at, but do a whole lot of drinking at. Back in my youth I would at least skate the banks, but nowadays I find everything too gnarly for where I'm currently at with my skating. Anyways, needless to say I drank a lot.. I'd estimate around maybe 14 beers or so (light beer admittedly, but empty stomach). So I was on some baby bladder bullshit where I was pissing at a relatively frequent clip. Anyways, I eventually reached a point where I was going for maximum comfort every time I had to evacuate my picnic table throne. This included pissing free of hands, and placing them behind my head as I would bend my back at a slight radius to soak in the glorious sun. Well it was to be a long trek home (I wasn't driving) so like any sensible degenerate I decided to take one last relaxing piss behind the corner quarterpipe.. that was my territory at this point, and I had to hammer home the fact with one last relaxed blast. Apparently I had got too comfortable in my posture, and in a blissfully unaware moment ended up pissing all over my pants and down my own leg. This, while the crowd I had heckled for the previous 3 hours via megaphone looked on in absolute glee as karma worked its magic. All I could do was laugh and let out a loud "aww fuck" at the predicament I had pissed myself into.

And then you walked a considerable distance with a piss leg? Did you take your pants off and walk home in boxers at least dignified? Or did you just embrace it and let the piss dry to your pant leg as you shamefully walked back to your abode?

Mongoloid

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2018, 05:32:04 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

And then you walked a considerable distance with a piss leg? Did you take your pants off and walk home in boxers at least dignified? Or did you just embrace it and let the piss dry to your pant leg as you shamefully walked back to your abode?

I consider myself a bit of a piss expert.

I walked straight to my friend's car, and we rode off into the sunset. Piss dries pretty fast, so it's not like it was wet for a long time. I drank so much beer that it wasn't particularly ureic, so there wasn't any odor.

streetsoup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2018, 05:36:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I consider myself a bit of a piss expert.

I walked straight to my friend's car, and we rode off into the sunset. Piss dries pretty fast, so it's not like it was wet for a long time. I drank so much beer that it wasn't particularly ureic, so there wasn't any odor.

Ah, Nice. Hydrated beer piss is much better than dehydrated toxic yellow skatepiss.
That's a real ass homie letting you in his whip all pissed out though. Non ureic and dry all the same. 

fulfillthedream

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2018, 06:58:36 AM »

welcome to SLAP
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

MC3

• Rep: 124
  • "That's a Helluva price to pay for being stylish!"
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2018, 07:33:11 AM »
(Cool Trick GIF)

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2018, 09:00:41 AM »
the flame boobs one

fs overkrook

« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2018, 12:11:03 PM »
I’d go for the one with the bear. It would fit my aesthetic the most at least. I live in Cali and would be rocking the diamond shirt with the state bear graphic on it. Fuck that combo is gonna be so tight

backinaction

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 273
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2018, 01:24:31 PM »
I'd build a nice shaped deck that is built for actual skating - like any 8.6 to 8.75 wide Welcome - and some solid 8.5" trucks that are known for turning like Indy or Ace, then put some Mini Logo bearings in a set of cruiser wheels like the   OJ Keyframes.

A Welcome Chris Miller on Catblood 2 shape with Indy 149s and Keyframes would be a sweet setup that you could actually skate at a park sometime, and would be a really good setup for parks if you swapped out the wheels for something harder when you were there.

Another option which would be cheaper is to buy this complete from Tactics.  $94 shipped  https://www.tactics.com/tactics/sketchy-tank-x-tactics-887-skateboard-deck/white and click on "Buy Pre Built Complete".  It has Krux trucks - which are fine.

If you buy a cruiser complete, that's all it's ever going to be good for.  If you buy a sweet skateboard with cruiser wheels you can use it for actual skating - even if it's just for slappies. 
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 01:28:10 PM by backinaction »

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2018, 02:43:36 PM »

Witcheshit

• Rep: 3
  • nosebeforehoes.blogspot.com
    • nose before hoes avatar image
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2018, 07:46:02 PM »
I'd build a nice shaped deck that is built for actual skating - like any 8.6 to 8.75 wide Welcome - and some solid 8.5" trucks that are known for turning like Indy or Ace, then put some Mini Logo bearings in a set of cruiser wheels like the   OJ Keyframes.

A Welcome Chris Miller on Catblood 2 shape with Indy 149s and Keyframes would be a sweet setup that you could actually skate at a park sometime, and would be a really good setup for parks if you swapped out the wheels for something harder when you were there.

Not unlike the one that childhood is trying to move over here...http://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=99365.0

Roll Forever Tate, 360 Frip, Yappie Dappie, Rusty, T Mack, Pablo, Malcolm, Nosey, Abair