Author Topic: Kelly Hart maybe on Girl  (Read 29326 times)

HaveFunSkateboarding

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 20
Re: Kelly Hart maybe on Girl
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2018, 07:54:23 AM »
Nike "sponsors" Weckingball.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2018, 11:00:04 AM »
I could get on board with him being on Girl but cant see it happening.

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2018, 11:02:59 AM »
I could get on board with him being on Girl but cant see it happening.
That's the thing, he makes more sense than that juggalo Brophy but they just aren't going to do it.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2018, 11:09:22 AM »
He does sort of fit.  Good skateboarder, likable guy, will never motivate me to buy one of his boards.  He matches at least 2/3 of the team.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 374
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2018, 06:18:06 PM »
He'd be better on Choco imo, plus he's already buddies with Chico
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 06:22:21 PM by planman »

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

Lloyd Braun

• Rep: 80
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2018, 06:30:08 PM »
He does sort of fit.  Good skateboarder, likable guy, will never motivate me to buy one of his boards.  He matches at least 2/3 of the team.

Spot on

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 35
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2018, 07:42:55 PM »
Maybe boulevard?

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2018, 10:18:18 PM »
I’d like to see Kelly Hart on girl as well. I don’t think it will happen but it’d be really cool. That dude put in so much work, and only fairly recently went pro. It’d be a smart move for crailtap (maybe? Idk) Kelly seems paid by family but a girl board with his name on it might actually sell in 2018 with the exposure he’s getting. I remember like 5/6 years ago Slap was up in arms about the fact that he wasn’t pro yet, it’d be neat to see him on a crail company cuz why not? I mean, put some of the amazing dudes in the flortex on the team too, but giving Kelly a board might be a step in the right direction. Maybe not I dunno why’d you ask? If I’m wrong shut up I hold it down for myself and have never broken an ankle doing a 360 flip off a mellow kicker, so fuck Kelly then, I’ll play both sides, don’t play with me I don’t play games okay and Kelly is officially on girl, or is he? Watch it happen or don’t or not but yes

im probably lying

Mcidraque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2018, 12:34:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
He fits whoever Joey Brezinskys on.....no one.
[close]

I'm pretty sure he is on visual or V/SUAL

Regardless of if you're a fan or not, you can't deny the hosts of the nine club giving their brands exposure week after week. I credit much of es' success as of late to the show.

He would be a great fit on girl though.
[close]

eS sponsors the revive guys who get way way more exposure than the nine club. I just want everyone to remember them + revive when they talk about how core eS is.
[close]

Yeah you're right, nike only sponsors the cool guys...

I for one have no problem with revive, as they could be seen as a stepping stone for the youth to find 'real' (whatever that may be) skateboarding.
I don't think its going to be like the kid who starts at the mall shop then goes to the local store as they gets older. It seems to have spun off a shitty online sub-culture in skateboarding. I'm sure some move on, and start supporting what's legit, a bunch of others think they can be a kook and get 20,000 youtube subscribers.

NootNoot

« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2018, 02:04:01 AM »
What brands and stores are “legit” in one persons opinion might be shitty and kooky to another person. I cannot fathom how this forum harbors so much hate or strong opinions about revive and some YouTube guys who hurt nobody, but has an entire thread dedicated to orgasming over the newest Nike shoes and colours (omg the quartsersnacks blazer XT low in wine red instead of black) who fucking cares is that not some kooky shit? Revive is a skate brand that markets on YouTube instead of other ways. They do the exact same shit as every other skate brand and little kids like it because that’s who it’s for. If a little kid buys a revive board or he buys an element or a polar it doesn’t matter to skateboarding and doesn’t effect you or me, nor does it prohibit anyone else from thriving or enjoying the toy that makes them happy or expressing their take on this activity. It’s never been either revive or your fav brand battling for survival so it’s strange to act like they somehow ruin skateboarding for you or dilute anything. Some people here care quite a bit about what little kids are doing or liking it’s little fucking kids they don’t have to do what SLAP adults think is “cool” and you’re delusional if you expect them to. Andy Schrok skates every day, genuinely appears to enjoy skateboarding and makes shit kids like, good for him that’s cool. Not gonna give revive my money but that doesn’t mean they are shitty people or somehow less worthy. There’s room for all to exist. 

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2547
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2018, 02:11:03 AM »
There have always been shitty skate companies. Revive is a current shitty company. What's so hard to understand?

Also, I think Andy Schrock is the only person in skating that would prefer a kid buy his board instead a Polar. Also, who cares if he skates every day? Does he want a trophy? A signed Doug Brown lanyard?
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -60
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2018, 06:27:39 AM »
What brands and stores are “legit” in one persons opinion might be shitty and kooky to another person. I cannot fathom how this forum harbors so much hate or strong opinions about revive and some YouTube guys who hurt nobody, but has an entire thread dedicated to orgasming over the newest Nike shoes and colours (omg the quartsersnacks blazer XT low in wine red instead of black) who fucking cares is that not some kooky shit? Revive is a skate brand that markets on YouTube instead of other ways. They do the exact same shit as every other skate brand and little kids like it because that’s who it’s for. If a little kid buys a revive board or he buys an element or a polar it doesn’t matter to skateboarding and doesn’t effect you or me, nor does it prohibit anyone else from thriving or enjoying the toy that makes them happy or expressing their take on this activity. It’s never been either revive or your fav brand battling for survival so it’s strange to act like they somehow ruin skateboarding for you or dilute anything. Some people here care quite a bit about what little kids are doing or liking it’s little fucking kids they don’t have to do what SLAP adults think is “cool” and you’re delusional if you expect them to. Andy Schrok skates every day, genuinely appears to enjoy skateboarding and makes shit kids like, good for him that’s cool. Not gonna give revive my money but that doesn’t mean they are shitty people or somehow less worthy. There’s room for all to exist.
Not everything is about you Andy.

TD

• Rep: -2
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2018, 06:32:24 AM »
kelly hart on frog confirmed

There is no other option. DO IT NOW FROG

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2018, 07:36:21 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Not everything is about you Andy.

Yeah, Andy! And it does matter because Remive undercuts "legit" non kooky shops and brands by selling there decks for $38.00.
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2018, 08:32:24 AM »
Rather see Hart on there instead of that GANG ! member

Nate.Dog

• Rep: -9
« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2018, 01:11:33 PM »

$37 decks fucks the industry, it gives kids an unrealistic expectation of what they should pay for a skateboard, which in turn undercuts shops because why would they pay 55-60 at a shop when they can go to fucking www.revive.com and get a board cheeper than the cheepest sale deck (even of the big online retailers.) They keep real hardgoods brands from being able to raise prices to what they should be. So yeah, fuck revive for their business model, not because of the kooky youtube shit they do.

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 584
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2018, 01:50:07 PM »
Expand Quote
I could picture him on Hook-ups.
[close]

I said that about Jerry in some other thread half-jokingly! lol

It would be so so amazing if Klein randomly turned Hsu pro and made a Hook Ups deck team like 25 years late (they had a shoe team, I think? It might only have been Heath and Klein?)

Would be interesting, Rowley is boardless, he's been flowing Forrest and picking up Kelly would make the team pretty odd
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3329
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2018, 01:59:57 PM »
K-Fatty 2 K-Flatty

pizza bitch

• Rep: 129
  • mhmmmmmmmm
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2018, 03:53:27 PM »
Smelly Fart of Girl. Confirmed.

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2018, 04:05:46 PM »
poo poo pee pee wee wee poo poo

do you get paid per word
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2018, 06:20:21 PM »
He would’ve been a great addition to the former Crail camp.  He has one of the best styles, imo.

streetsoup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2018, 03:34:20 PM »
Another 30+ yr old dude on the team held back by previous injuries?
Kelly rips and his style is unique and clean, so I am at odds with this hypothetical move.

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2018, 04:13:17 PM »
it's weird to see how people will bash Crail for constantly fucking up with younger dudes, and for putting a dude like Brophy on, but a lot of people here think a Kelly Hart Girl board would be a good thing.  Good for Kelly, yes.  Good for Crail?  Uh, no. 
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

Zumiez And Xanax

« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2018, 04:30:32 PM »
just watched kelly's LRG part, holy shit

this dude doesn't have a board sponsor?

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2018, 05:35:31 PM »
Fakie 3 manual was the best trick at courthouse.

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2018, 06:04:16 PM »
less goooooo

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2018, 06:07:57 PM »

Are you talking about the $$$ Chico part? Or does he have a part in their other video 1947? I had his Chico part loaded up and am gonna watch it in a few, I'm looking forward to realizing I've probs slept on K-Fatty. I love him so much after listening to so much Nine Club at work. Such an enthusiastic skate nerd, Roger is a bigger nerd but he doesn't chime in enough.

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2018, 06:46:06 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Are you talking about the $$$ Chico part? Or does he have a part in their other video 1947? I had his Chico part loaded up and am gonna watch it in a few, I'm looking forward to realizing I've probs slept on K-Fatty. I love him so much after listening to so much Nine Club at work. Such an enthusiastic skate nerd, Roger is a bigger nerd but he doesn't chime in enough.

I feel like Roger used to need out wayyyy more in the earlier episodes but crob would bust on him so hard everytime that he started to pipe up less and less, or maybe it's due to his decreased Stella consumption.
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -485
« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2018, 07:18:16 PM »
Another 30+ yr old dude on the team held back by previous injuries?
Kelly rips and his style is unique and clean, so I am at odds with this hypothetical move.

I watched him Nollie pop shuv out the fountain at courthouse second try coming off that hip surgery. I think given the resources to do it he could still film a pretty cool part. Expedition did this dude dirty. Him and Kenny Hoyle should’ve went pro together.

Also the way he talks about weed with the kids at courthouse is hilarious. He thinks people being high is super funny and does that laugh and I was geeking out listening to this in between trying tricks. I think he’d be fun on girl. His crail couches would be funny.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.