Author Topic: Skatepark: How many bails before you beat that ass?  (Read 5982 times)

guest1

Re: Skatepark: How many bails before you beat that ass?
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2019, 01:07:04 PM »
I’m not a park guy, especially crowded ones.  The only park I liked growing up was the one in my hometown because I generally knew everyone there and it was always good times.  I hated going to other parks where I would get vibed hard from other people for not being local or some other stupid reason (Sayreville skatepark NJ was the worst with that).  That’s why I’d rather just bring a flat rail or a fun box to an empty parking lot at night or an empty roller rink. I have way more fun doing that.

cwilks88

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -1
« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2019, 08:43:52 PM »
You guessed it, its a gazillion people at the park, most are paying attention to their surroundings and then theres this one inconsiderate poleblower who pays no attention because he thinks hes the shit. Naturally you try to avoid injuries so you bail and this cocksucker keeps on saying sorry but doesnt change his behaviour.

How do you deal with shit like this? I am a mellow dude but i am also not afraid punching someone without any comment but of course, i dont wanna be the ugly foreigner..
If you dont know the guy, when you catch him on the side resting or whatever...just laugh and smile at him, while looking him in the eye while you tell him what he's doing and what you want him to do, try not to be condescending. If he smiles back and laughs back, and acknowledges what you're telling him, it should fix the thing he's doing, and you might just make a new "friend" ie someone to take advantage of whenever you please. He'll probably shame himself later over it. If he doesn't...you'll probably have to punch him in the face becuase he probably caught you trying to finesse him into behaving how you want him to behave.

landedprimo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2019, 10:18:22 AM »
That’s why I’d rather just bring a flat rail or a fun box to an empty parking lot at night or an empty roller rink. I have way more fun doing that.

Definitely this.
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await