Author Topic: Skateboarding conspiracies thread  (Read 175271 times)

Bitter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 162
Re: Skateboarding conspiracies thread
« Reply #390 on: October 07, 2018, 06:59:13 PM »
Either 917 or FA had the Aidan Mackey of 917 topic deleted.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #391 on: October 12, 2018, 06:01:14 AM »
The Monsanto Corporation paid Spenny to change his instagram name and stop preaching about the virtues of organic produce

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Ziad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -103
    • bouklao.com avatar image
« Reply #392 on: October 12, 2018, 07:02:19 AM »
Nike paid Vice and had Andy Roy go to the Consolidated guys and have that fight filmed for his episode on Vice, to make Consolidated look bad and have the hardcore skaters hate on them, as a pay back for the Fuck Nike SB campaign.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #393 on: October 12, 2018, 07:42:57 AM »
a lot of skaters got good at skating big rails because they were rollerbladers before switching to skateboarding
There was a somewhat famous amateur skateboarder in the late aughts who used to rollerblade and, as such, was super good at fakie tricks and landing backwards.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Pigeon

« Reply #394 on: October 12, 2018, 07:54:15 AM »
Expand Quote
a lot of skaters got good at skating big rails because they were rollerbladers before switching to skateboarding
[close]
There was a somewhat famous amateur skateboarder in the late aughts who used to rollerblade and, as such, was super good at fakie tricks and landing backwards.
Does he happen to love mrs.sarahthe1?

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #395 on: October 12, 2018, 08:04:02 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Clyde Singleton claimed that he was good at fakie because he shaves only one side of his balls.

notcool

« Reply #396 on: October 18, 2018, 02:45:23 PM »
There's a curse on element skateboards either you are wicked successful or you are cursed and on the way out of your career. Either way Element is fir hasbeen skaters.

Billy Pepper ostracized from skating
Forrest Kirby severe pill addiction and alcoholism
Harold Hunter RIP to the ODB of skating
Muska at his milking it stage joined TMZ debacle
Tosh Townsend killed a girl while wasted
Bam Margera had Really talented shot but blew it on his shows. Edit glad he is skating again but want him on a different team where he fits.
Huston and his dads shenanigans
Appleyard c'mon man Flip and or somewhere else would be a good spot.....
Westgate rips and he is too young to sellout.

Also I believe there's a reason that its insidiously designed to sell your life to Element brand
Look at Terry Kennedy when he got shot not one of his teammate's from element came to see him through?! So what's that say about loyalty...... Baker had his back.

I just thought Forrest Kirby faded out of skating. what was he using? this is crazy.

notcool

« Reply #397 on: October 18, 2018, 02:46:23 PM »
Nike paid Vice and had Andy Roy go to the Consolidated guys and have that fight filmed for his episode on Vice, to make Consolidated look bad and have the hardcore skaters hate on them, as a pay back for the Fuck Nike SB campaign.
good one

Spliffallstar

• Rep: 0
« Reply #398 on: October 18, 2018, 03:32:19 PM »
In the battle at the berrics, how much movie magic is actually used in the editing room during these games? I refuse to believe professionals are so good at skateboarding that they do not consecutively fall on flatground tricks in a game of SKATE. It's disingenuous to the layman and sets an unrealistic expectation for me and my fellow flat-g connoisseurs. I want to see my favorite pros slam on my go-to tricks

There that good

shripshrapper

• Rep: -21
  • Shane Heyl 2020 #GOATPOTUS
« Reply #399 on: October 18, 2018, 04:00:41 PM »

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1145
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #400 on: October 18, 2018, 06:01:45 PM »
Not only has no one ever purchased a pair of Diamond shoes, they never actually existed at all.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2277
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #401 on: October 22, 2018, 02:43:43 PM »

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

ungzilla

« Reply #402 on: October 22, 2018, 03:25:20 PM »
should fit right in w/ the rest of those IOC shitbirds

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #403 on: October 22, 2018, 04:56:19 PM »

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1145
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #404 on: October 22, 2018, 04:59:09 PM »
Did anyone ever get Neal Hendrix and Neil Heddings mixed up?
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #405 on: October 22, 2018, 05:04:18 PM »
That's not the kind of behavior I'd expect out of someone who skated to The Get up Kids.

Shame on him.

weregoingunion

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #406 on: October 22, 2018, 06:20:48 PM »
That's not the kind of behavior I'd expect out of someone who skated to The Get up Kids.

Shame on him.
“what became of everyone i used to know?”

amirite?!
r.i.p. bubblegum tate
LOAF FOREVER <3

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2277
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #407 on: October 22, 2018, 07:09:52 PM »
I tried to start a thread with that post but it instantly got locked...idk.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Mobkickflipper

• Rep: -1
  • is this real or is this really real ?
« Reply #408 on: November 26, 2018, 11:40:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Danny way killed a guy.
[close]
for being gay. And someone else took the blame because Danny was up and coming.

There are companies that had better wood for their riders. Kayo and Zero are boards I've personally seen. They had some boards that were impossible to break, they would just bend and warp like crazy. Compared to the normal boards that were in shops around here, it was day and night.
[close]

Fun fact: that guy released a interview on Muckmouth implicating "someone" but has since been removed and the closest you can get to reading about it is a small quoted excerpt on this message board.

That's probably because they were sent a cease and desist from Way's lawyers or something like that, you know, you just can't go around throwing serious accusations like that and expect that the accused says nothing.
I'm not saying it's true or false, just that there are courts for that shit.
I have an article on some old '94 Big Brother, written by Swindell himself where he gives his version of the fatcs, i have no scanner at home but if i get the chance i'll post it here.

Pigeon

« Reply #409 on: November 26, 2018, 01:36:22 PM »
No — one of them really likes kids and the other doesn’t.

frankie5000

• Rep: -2
« Reply #410 on: November 27, 2018, 03:21:53 PM »
vanity fair is positioning them selves to buy out skateboarding in the near future $$$

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #411 on: November 27, 2018, 03:30:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Danny way killed a guy.
[close]

There are companies that had better wood for their riders. Kayo and Zero are boards I've personally seen. They had some boards that were impossible to break, they would just bend and warp like crazy. Compared to the normal boards that were in shops around here, it was day and night.
[close]

Fun fact: that guy released a interview on Muckmouth implicating "someone" but has since been removed and the closest you can get to reading about it is a small quoted excerpt on this message board.
[close]

That's probably because they were sent a cease and desist from Way's lawyers or something like that, you know, you just can't go around throwing serious accusations like that and expect that the accused says nothing.
I have an article on some old '94 Big Brother, written by Swindell himself where he gives his version of the fatcs, i have no scanner at home but if i get the chance i'll post it here.
Ive read that shit and Swindel says he kicked the dudes ass but didnt stop him to death. Keith was actually stomped out by Steve Mateus who only spent 3 years in prison as plea deal for snitching on Swindel who did around 15 years. The Steve guy still works in the industry for Rock Star Energy. Kinda lame that hes not blacklisted.

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #412 on: November 27, 2018, 03:31:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
No — one of them really likes kids and the other kills them.

frankie5000

« Reply #413 on: November 28, 2018, 12:10:58 PM »
vanity fair owns fashion and advertising from a time passed they want to stay retentive in the advertising market that has changed thrasher has become a fashion ''style'' magazine of a new generation a publication they need to own in there fashion monopoly 

slippy

• Rep: 87
« Reply #414 on: November 28, 2018, 12:27:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Danny way killed a guy.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
Ive read that shit and Swindel says he kicked the dudes ass but didnt stop him to death. Keith was actually stomped out by Steve Mateus who only spent 3 years in prison as plea deal for snitching on Swindel who did around 15 years. The Steve guy still works in the industry for Rock Star Energy. Kinda lame that hes not blacklisted.

Report him to High Czar Patlanta
people who refuse to use apple products can blow my fucking stupid hog

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #415 on: November 28, 2018, 02:22:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Danny way killed a guy.
[close]

[close]

its the internet, nothing is gone forever you can read the whole thing with a little web sleuthing.  I just reread it.  shit is so sad all around.

here is proof that you can still see it.
I tried skating flat ground. It took about five tries but, I landed the ugliest kick-flip ever. It was by far the greatest day of my life.
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

Mobkickflipper

• Rep: -1
  • is this real or is this really real ?
« Reply #416 on: November 28, 2018, 04:32:46 PM »
Here is Josh Swindell's letter to Big Brother in '94, sorry i have no scanner so i can only post a shot of the part where he speaks about how things went down, according to him.

Dorothy Zbornak

« Reply #417 on: November 28, 2018, 05:25:30 PM »
The Swindell shit is definitely nuts. I remember reading another BB article about him getting caught in Mexico with a gun and doing time in a Mexican jail. Article was nuts. Anyone remember that? Dude's definitely been through some shit. Reading the posts about Van Wastell here broke my fucking heart. R.I.P. Thread's a good read, though.

ManMelt

« Reply #418 on: November 28, 2018, 06:11:08 PM »
I have a theory that Shawn Powers must have some serious blackmail dirt on the owner of Palace, because he is seriously the corniest dude out there. Why a company like that would fuck with such a kook is beyond me. I would pay to watch a video of him getting hoe slapped.

TD

« Reply #419 on: November 29, 2018, 12:22:37 AM »
I have a theory that Shawn Powers must have some serious blackmail dirt on the owner of Palace, because he is seriously the corniest dude out there. Why a company like that would fuck with such a kook is beyond me. I would pay to watch a video of him getting hoe slapped.

Shawn Powers confirmed to be in possession of a fergus purcell sex tape