Author Topic: Shane Sheckler Racist insta beef  (Read 78664 times)

silvertone_spacemachine

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 63
Re: Shane Sheckler Racist insta beef
« Reply #270 on: November 10, 2019, 07:31:06 PM »
well, he just referred to Cher as an "it" in an IG exchange so I guess that kind of puts the intellectual plane this dude is operating at into perspective

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1323
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #271 on: November 10, 2019, 08:22:29 PM »
Expand Quote
What I can't figure out is why anyone would ride black wheels. Gross!
[close]
This belongs in skateboarding conspiracies but my theory is that they had to reverse engineer formula four after the original manu closed but they could only get it stable in black. They went ahead and just did a whole season in black while they had their people working overtime to get it right in natural.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #272 on: November 10, 2019, 08:27:12 PM »
Oh shane-o what happened to this innocent little boy cradling his brother

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

Supreme George

« Reply #273 on: November 10, 2019, 09:12:04 PM »

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1223
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #274 on: November 10, 2019, 09:38:27 PM »

between this and the holy shit gif you’ve posted, I’d gnar if able

Bateskorder

• Rep: -28
  • Don't hate me because I'm beautiful
« Reply #275 on: November 10, 2019, 09:42:45 PM »
well, he just referred to Cher as an "it" in an IG exchange so I guess that kind of puts the intellectual plane this dude is operating at into perspective

tbh, ain't nobody know exactly what Cher is, she(?) now made more from plastic than human parts, only Joan Rivers (RIP) were less human by her last days.

rapscallion

• Rep: -4
« Reply #276 on: November 10, 2019, 11:23:23 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

tbh, ain't nobody know exactly what Cher is, she(?) now made more from plastic than human parts, only Joan Rivers (RIP) were less human by her last days.
We're talking about Cher Strauberry, not the mononymous Cher.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 11:28:56 PM by rapscallion »

Rick_Kane

« Reply #277 on: November 10, 2019, 11:43:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Damn she's so hot for a 90 year old. I fucking love science.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #278 on: November 11, 2019, 04:39:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

They probably only worked on the visible parts of Cher... don't get your hopes up... Or do they work on private parts now, too?

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #279 on: November 11, 2019, 04:59:44 AM »
he had to verify it with his "chick"...now that's funny--a hard bro like him needed a woman's touch here one guesses?

my god does Orange County (i'm assuming that's the breeding ground of this mess) sound like just the most fetid puddle of white-trash shit.

hey Shane, if you're listening, kisses to you sweetheart, why don't you try bringing that darling tough-guy performance of yours out here to Detroit? we'd love to have you dear...

Audrey II

• Rep: 14183
« Reply #280 on: November 11, 2019, 05:25:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

i belive in love after love, and would smash
You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.

lou dawg

• Rep: -1
« Reply #281 on: November 11, 2019, 06:06:43 AM »
now what the hell happened here

I almost thought Brophy commented "Gang" on this post because of that signature.

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #282 on: November 11, 2019, 06:22:54 AM »
Cher kills and I enjoy all the music posted on the gram 

Props to Andy for saying something because as loosely as he is in the industry at least someone is saying something.

thebacker

« Reply #283 on: November 11, 2019, 06:42:30 AM »
Alright I know I said Colin provost looks like Danny from American History X but this dude is NAILING it

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #284 on: November 11, 2019, 07:50:39 AM »
Alright I know I said Colin provost looks like Danny from American History X but this dude is NAILING it

Same drug habit, none of the talent.

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #285 on: November 11, 2019, 09:43:15 AM »
it will never happen but if i were to ever see this dude in person i would begin attacking him straight away. He strikes me as the type of person who has never been blasted in the face a bunch of times. He and his father (where I imagine the ideology came from) need nothing more in life than a good punch up

please tell me how this makes you a better person

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #286 on: November 11, 2019, 09:59:05 AM »
Expand Quote
it will never happen but if i were to ever see this dude in person i would begin attacking him straight away. He strikes me as the type of person who has never been blasted in the face a bunch of times. He and his father (where I imagine the ideology came from) need nothing more in life than a good punch up
[close]

please tell me how this makes you a better person
shane sheckler was actually a big brawler

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 353
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #287 on: November 11, 2019, 10:02:58 AM »

i love when dudes are shaped like upside down triangles

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Yu Dum

« Reply #288 on: November 11, 2019, 10:20:38 AM »
he had to verify it with his "chick"...now that's funny--a hard bro like him needed a woman's touch here one guesses?

my god does Orange County (i'm assuming that's the breeding ground of this mess) sound like just the most fetid puddle of white-trash shit.

hey Shane, if you're listening, kisses to you sweetheart, why don't you try bringing that darling tough-guy performance of yours out here to Detroit? we'd love to have you dear...
I second this and offer him a second trip down to Memphis. We'd love to see that tough guy attitude here. Worked out real well for the last shit stain. Walk around here looking like a skinhead and you WILL be stomped accordingly.

Rick_Kane

« Reply #289 on: November 11, 2019, 10:33:04 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I second this and offer him a second trip down to Memphis. We'd love to see that tough guy attitude here. Worked out real well for the last shit stain. Walk around here looking like a skinhead and you WILL be stomped accordingly.

Why are you guys posting these threats here? Hit him up on insta like men.

Yu Dum

« Reply #290 on: November 11, 2019, 10:57:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Why do you post like you have half a brain?

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #291 on: November 11, 2019, 12:23:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

look at you being clever...nicely done...

Mongoloid

« Reply #292 on: November 11, 2019, 12:49:06 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

So basically like a pussy? Shaped like a pussy?

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
« Reply #293 on: November 11, 2019, 01:06:35 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Or as they call them in Australia...triangles.

cuckflip

« Reply #294 on: November 11, 2019, 06:04:24 PM »
Cher Strauberry is far more relevant and interesting than Ryan Sheckler's brother will ever be.
Very true ^

Shane is just a loser trying to troll online for some acknowledgement from some pea brains and should be told to fuck off. And Andy took a lot of words to say “let people do what they want, what’s it to you?” Which is really all that needs to be said.

biaherl

• Rep: 267
    • Why So Sad avatar image
« Reply #295 on: November 11, 2019, 08:20:08 PM »
I used to go to physical therapy with  a norco bro that grew up with the Sheckler family, he used to tell me how great of a Christian family they were.

I guess he didn't know that Ryan's mom was one one the first incarnations of a tour Mom Pro-Hoe.

I can't confirmed this but every pro skater I have met from the turn of the century has or knows someone who has hooked up with Ryan's mom.

I know she is a good person so this should not be mark against her. She just like pros and there is nothing wrong about that

I wish I was in her league

The whole white supremacy Christianity thing just doesn't fly with these wannabe do-gooders

left knee cap

• Rep: 118
  • $$$$
« Reply #296 on: November 11, 2019, 08:56:32 PM »
I used to go to physical therapy with  a norco bro that grew up with the Sheckler family, he used to tell me how great of a Christian family they were.

I guess he didn't know that Ryan's mom was one one the first incarnations of a tour Mom Pro-Hoe.

I can't confirmed this but every pro skater I have met from the turn of the century has or knows someone who has hooked up with Ryan's mom.

I know she is a good person so this should not be mark against her. She just like pros and there is nothing wrong about that

The whole white supremacy Christianity thing just doesn't fly with these wannabe do-gooders

notably, caine gayle, which is the name of the third sheckler.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #297 on: November 11, 2019, 11:06:33 PM »

I'd smash

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -331
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
« Reply #298 on: November 12, 2019, 01:57:59 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I'd smash
Ummmm yeah she looks lke a craigslist ad in a few years, I'd probably hit it but that seems like entirely too much effort to impress.

Dueces Bitch's

AssFlea

• Rep: -31
« Reply #299 on: November 12, 2019, 06:52:49 AM »
I for one am shocked and appalled.

lol.
I hate hells angels. I hate bone heads.

I wouldn't have let him get down if I was running with the white boys. I would say. "Your trying to tell me he white? Say that last name again brothers. Sheckler sounds kinda Jewish to me. I say we kill him and leave him on the beach jic."
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''