Author Topic: Shane Sheckler Racist insta beef  (Read 78750 times)

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 131
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
Re: Shane Sheckler Racist insta beef
« Reply #150 on: May 10, 2018, 10:42:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Sid Vicious was a fucking idiot boy band puppet though
[close]
Gnar for the truth
[close]
  I guess they were a band with boys in it.  Do you guys not dig any of their shit? - No fun
they were straight up manufactured for the masses. I'm on the crass side of punk thanks

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

IHOP

« Reply #151 on: May 10, 2018, 10:50:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Gnar for the truth
[close]
  I guess they were a band with boys in it.  Do you guys not dig any of their shit? - No fun
[close]

Isnt it pretty known they used to unplug sids bass during performances because he was too fucked up to play
they were contrived by malcom mcclaren to sell clothes at his shop [SEX].
if he hadn't put them together, they wouldn't have played music. facts.
sid couldn't play, glen matlock could but sid had the look [lalalala he's got the look]
do people not know this?
[close]
   You hear the back story a million times but the songs are the songs. (edit also I've heard some live performances that I thought were pretty cool so what does it matter if so and so la dee da ?)

headtowall

• Rep: -14
« Reply #152 on: May 11, 2018, 06:21:31 AM »
Sid vicious was barely even in the sex pistols.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #153 on: May 11, 2018, 06:40:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Gnar for the truth
[close]
[close]
they were straight up manufactured for the masses. I'm on the crass side of punk thanks
  Yah rules are fine and good when your out and about but what about when you get home and you want to play dj just for yourself?  Besides are you a punk or a skater?  Last time I checked skaters were music whores that will listen to cher mega drunk but maybe that's just the crew that I was hanging with.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #154 on: May 11, 2018, 08:07:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Gnar for the truth
[close]
[close]
[close]
  Yah rules are fine and good when your out and about but what about when you get home and you want to play dj just for yourself?  Besides are you a punk or a skater?  Last time I checked skaters were music whores that will listen to cher mega drunk but maybe that's just the crew that I was hanging with.

do you belieeeeeeeeeeeve in life after punk?

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #155 on: May 11, 2018, 08:19:57 AM »
^that song gets me.  "what am I supposed to do?, sit around and wait for you, well I can't do that"
  Edit I always liked the sex pistols but in terms of relevance and realness, Johnny Thunders (god) was friends with them and said that they were "a great rock and roll band" so that's punk enough for me.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 08:27:20 AM by givecigstosurfgroms »

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2250
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #156 on: May 11, 2018, 11:23:28 AM »
Back on topic, was there ever a manufactured racist boy band?

alex

• Rep: 34
« Reply #157 on: May 11, 2018, 11:33:15 AM »
Kind of an offshoot of the sid vicious topic I feel like I see a decent amount of posts about Charles Manson on Bill Strobeck's & SP's instagram, and yes, I realize what I am doing to myself by acknowledging that I follow sean pablo. Kind of feels like these dudes are glorifying him?
Suns out, im going skating. chow

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #158 on: May 11, 2018, 11:37:04 AM »
Back on topic, was there ever a manufactured racist boy band?

Not boys but .... raised to hate!

P.s. apparently these 2 aren't into this stuff anymore but wow?

fang

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #159 on: May 11, 2018, 11:39:12 AM »
Also kind of disappointed that 6 pages in and no one has made a pic of Shane in a chef hat, cooking up some racist Insta beef  :'(

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #160 on: May 11, 2018, 11:40:10 AM »
Kind of an offshoot of the sid vicious topic I feel like I see a decent amount of posts about Charles Manson on Bill Strobeck's & SP's instagram, and yes, I realize what I am doing to myself by acknowledging that I follow sean pablo. Kind of feels like these dudes are glorifying him?
  Does it have to be one or the other? Can we appreciate anyone without worrying about possibly 'glorifying' them?  From what I've seen, Charles manson was funny and entertaining.  -That was his shtick.  He didn't intimidate people into hanging out with him.  Its fun for me to watch on video but I'm so not the cult follower type -I'd never be in a cult.  I know a kinda cult leader guy tho on the west coast, I like him in doses.

alex

« Reply #161 on: May 11, 2018, 11:54:04 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
  Does it have to be one or the other? Can we appreciate anyone without worrying about possibly 'glorifying' them?  From what I've seen, Charles manson was funny and entertaining.  -That was his shtick.  He didn't intimidate people into hanging out with him.  Its fun for me to watch on video but I'm so not the cult follower type -I'd never be in a cult.  I know a kinda cult leader guy tho on the west coast, I like him in doses.

I don't disagree with your points, I am genuinely interested in cults and read helter skelter but I think it's more the way they frame their interest in what might be a controversial figure instead of just being interested in it.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #162 on: May 11, 2018, 11:58:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I don't disagree with your points, I am genuinely interested in cults and read helter skelter but I think it's more the way they frame their interest in what might be a controversial figure instead of just being interested in it.
    Perhaps b strobek would have a lot to say about those thin lines between exploitation and art and the 'art of buisness' ect.  He seems like a conversational type.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #163 on: May 11, 2018, 12:04:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
    Perhaps b strobek would have a lot to say about those thin lines between exploitation and art and the 'art of buisness' ect.  He seems like a conversational type.

hes gotta keep that edge razor sharp

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #164 on: May 11, 2018, 12:08:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

hes gotta keep that edge razor sharp
  I was talking to my buddy about a razor edge phenomena in life and he explained to me, "Yes its a double egde sword, BUT! you can have a dull edge"  I said, "I guess that's legit dude."

alex

« Reply #165 on: May 11, 2018, 12:21:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

eh yeah I read an interview with him once where he kept harping on "the good old days" when new york was super dangerous and how he wished he was there for it. I can understand the sentiment of how the city's changed but kind of came off as a little much.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #166 on: May 11, 2018, 03:12:58 PM »
Also kind of disappointed that 6 pages in and no one has made a pic of Shane in a chef hat, cooking up some racist Insta beef  :'(
Instructions unclear

bawtawdreloaded

« Reply #167 on: May 11, 2018, 03:27:30 PM »
This should of been a Hitler photoshop thread a long time ago, whos penis is that silky?

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #168 on: May 11, 2018, 03:42:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

eh yeah I read an interview with him once where he kept harping on "the good old days" when new york was super dangerous and how he wished he was there for it. I can understand the sentiment of how the city's changed but kind of came off as a little much.
\
  Stupid thing to wish for but he is an artist.  He'd welcome the turmoil if he could capture the authenticity that harder more violent times conjure. And sure he's an artist.  I like his selection and placement of soundtracks a lot.

streetsoup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #169 on: May 11, 2018, 03:49:19 PM »
Shane probably has a lot of anger towards Ryan.

While Ryan was gaining fame and traveling the world, Shane was taking beatings back in Santa Cruz defending his little bros poosy antics. Now Ryan is a rich cali bro, and Shane is still a trashy Santa Cruz white pride guy.

Dad probably falls somewhere in the middle.

fang

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #170 on: May 11, 2018, 03:52:43 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Instructions unclear

Haha. Yes!!!!

GinosGroceries

« Reply #171 on: May 11, 2018, 03:58:34 PM »
Shane probably has a lot of anger towards Ryan.

While Ryan was gaining fame and traveling the world, Shane was taking beatings back in Santa Cruz defending his little bros poosy antics. Now Ryan is a rich cali bro, and Shane is still a trashy Santa Cruz white pride guy.

Dad probably falls somewhere in the middle.
Ryan is the big brother. They would be an interesting family for a psychologist to study. Mr. Sheckler may have been so busy helping Ryan's career that Shane felt left out. Then he tattoos "dad" on his arm to cope. Maybe his racist ideals are a sign of misplaced anger. He has to blame other races for problems because it's easier than facing his own.

Fuck racists
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 04:06:58 PM by GinosGroceries »

fang

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #172 on: May 11, 2018, 05:42:25 PM »

confuSSed

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #173 on: May 11, 2018, 06:36:55 PM »
^Hes saying his brother is lost.

Zumiez And Xanax

« Reply #174 on: May 11, 2018, 06:43:38 PM »
i back sheckler but is that a minions knuckle tat?

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1325
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #175 on: May 11, 2018, 06:45:20 PM »
It sure looks like it. Why the fuck not, I guess?
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

GinosGroceries

« Reply #176 on: May 11, 2018, 06:46:50 PM »
Seems like the best possible response Ryan could have given.

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #177 on: May 11, 2018, 06:50:27 PM »

it was his very first one. hes gotten all the rest to try and distract from it.

Pill_Cosby

« Reply #178 on: May 11, 2018, 07:05:47 PM »
Couldn't have chose a worse word to spell wrong...wow lol

FLstrange

• Rep: 324
« Reply #179 on: May 11, 2018, 07:35:00 PM »

shecks minion enthusiast confirmed!