Author Topic: Chicago cubs show better values than DLX and Vans  (Read 8501 times)

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
Re: Chicago cubs show better values than DLX and Vans
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2018, 02:39:36 PM »
Fun fact:  The baseball team is actually named after the word meaning “young bears”.

Do their team colors correspond with young bear color in the hanky code?
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

jakeumms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1323
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2018, 03:01:22 PM »
Seriously wanna name my next pet Transworld now.

Go Cubs.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

butterballs for jerry

• Rep: -56
« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2018, 03:13:50 PM »
Gipper had a long run but I don't see him coming back from this
I was standing staring at the world, and I still can't see it

Telly

• Rep: -150
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2018, 03:20:32 PM »
There should be more Cubs chatter on all message boards.  Unless they blow it and don’t win the central. Then I don’t want to talk about it until spring.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2018, 03:27:30 PM »
nah
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

Bristol_Palin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2018, 09:57:58 PM »
Expand Quote
I am really impressed with how much you guys know regarding scandals and unethical behavior in the MLB. Not even kidding, I am genuinely impressed. This thread is sort of depressing though so I am going to use this opportunity to let everyone know I got a puppy this weekend.
[close]

Me and my chick found a new pup last month as well! Dogs are the best.

Her name is Paige. She's lab and something else but she's a rescue and the foster wasn't sure. She's an angel. What's wild is that she's four months old too. She was born in Texas and was just brought up to NJ Saturday. Do you know where your younger dog's initially from?

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 297
« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2018, 10:10:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Fun fact:  The baseball team is actually named after the word meaning “young bears”.
[close]

Do their team colors correspond with young bear color in the hanky code?

Nah
Red:Fisting
(Navy)Blue: Fucking
White:Jacking Off (old fashions)

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 218
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2018, 11:24:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I am really impressed with how much you guys know regarding scandals and unethical behavior in the MLB. Not even kidding, I am genuinely impressed. This thread is sort of depressing though so I am going to use this opportunity to let everyone know I got a puppy this weekend.
[close]

[close]

Her name is Paige. She's lab and something else but she's a rescue and the foster wasn't sure. She's an angel. What's wild is that she's four months old too. She was born in Texas and was just brought up to NJ Saturday. Do you know where your younger dog's initially from?
We live in Birmingham Alabama and we were going to get lunch, and somehow my chick saw her hiding in a bush. She was super malnourished and has lime disease but shes killing it and off antibiotics in a few months. It was really hard at the start since we didn't know if she was gonna make it but she's a champ. Labs are the fucking best.

Bristol_Palin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2018, 11:38:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
We live in Birmingham Alabama and we were going to get lunch, and somehow my chick saw her hiding in a bush. She was super malnourished and has lime disease but shes killing it and off antibiotics in a few months. It was really hard at the start since we didn't know if she was gonna make it but she's a champ. Labs are the fucking best.

That's awesome, I am glad she's doing well now. I thought it was a long shot but just wanted to check if there was the possibility they were from the same litter since she's four months too. Labs rule. I love this dog.

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 218
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2018, 11:47:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

That's awesome, I am glad she's doing well now. I thought it was a long shot but just wanted to check if there was the possibility they were from the same litter since she's four months too. Labs rule. I love this dog.
Get a cruiser and a harness and go out and shred! Thrasher loves that shit I just use my filmer board and we go like 20mph. It's the only thing that really wears him out. He's a brick of muscle from doing that everyday for 3 years, a happy brick 😊

Dong Hanglo

• Rep: 34
« Reply #70 on: September 27, 2018, 12:26:42 AM »
knowing that the bad boys rip harder only makes you harder. lets face it, you want tnt to fuck you. and then the cubs to watch.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 491
« Reply #71 on: September 27, 2018, 03:04:41 AM »
what even is baseballing these days? :'(