Author Topic: Slap is a racist anti semitic neo nazi website  (Read 18176 times)

nopes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
Re: Slap is a racist anti semitic neo nazi website
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2018, 05:43:16 PM »
I had an account back in the day and forgot the password or some shit, recently have been lurkin cuz shit is fun but wtf? Last time I checked we lived in a free country and that goes for NAZI's too yep I said it. Am I a NAZI? Hell no that shit is wack, but when did this Social Justice Warrior shit enter the skate community? This post headline is regular not in the down syndrome sense in that it truly "retards" (sets back) what freedom is all about, freedom of thought, and freedom of association.  If you don't like NAZI's good for you, who does? oh yeah NAZI's. Don't like Jason Jesse's thoughts? (from 20,15,10,5 years ago or yesterday?) don't hang with dude or buy his product. Virtue signaling is fucking boring. If some admin is censoring then that shit is wack too. But that's what freedom of association is all about ruining peoples live cause you don't like what they think is totalitarian oh yeah NAZI shit. Go get on TUMBLR or some shit. Social Justice is MARXIST BS. Thought Police STFU.

wow you snowflakes are triggered so easily! no one is saying he cant be a nazi we just want to make sure everyone knows about it. this way if people dont want to support that shit they dont have to do it inadvertently. the funniest thing about this continues to be people who support offensive behaviour getting offended by it being called out. 

whorific

• Rep: -169
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2018, 06:08:03 PM »
Actually snowflake is the term for you virtue signalers I could give a fuck who was a Nazi when they were 13 or 48 that was my point. Because I do not care about astrology does not mean I endorse astrology YOU ARE FAKE NEWS
" I did not say this I am not here"

nopes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #62 on: December 13, 2018, 06:12:53 PM »
Actually snowflake is the term for you virtue signalers I could give a fuck who was a Nazi when they were 13 or 48 that was my point. Because I do not care about astrology does not mean I endorse astrology YOU ARE FAKE NEWS

you definitely care enough to create an account just to post about it.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 120
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #63 on: December 13, 2018, 06:13:35 PM »
I had an account back in the day and forgot the password or some shit, recently have been lurkin cuz shit is fun but wtf? Last time I checked we lived in a free country and that goes for NAZI's too yep I said it. Am I a NAZI? Hell no that shit is wack, but when did this Social Justice Warrior shit enter the skate community? This post headline is regular not in the down syndrome sense in that it truly "retards" (sets back) what freedom is all about, freedom of thought, and freedom of association.  If you don't like NAZI's good for you, who does? oh yeah NAZI's. Don't like Jason Jesse's thoughts? (from 20,15,10,5 years ago or yesterday?) don't hang with dude or buy his product. Virtue signaling is fucking boring. If some admin is censoring then that shit is wack too. But that's what freedom of association is all about ruining peoples live cause you don't like what they think is totalitarian oh yeah NAZI shit. Go get on TUMBLR or some shit. Social Justice is MARXIST BS. Thought Police STFU.
gee, we've never covered any of this before... if only there was a huge 100+ page thread to debunk everything you bothered to type
*waves at SLAP mods*
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 08:22:15 PM by Gay Imp Sausage Metal »

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

muntcuscle

• Rep: 44
« Reply #64 on: December 13, 2018, 06:15:29 PM »

do us all a favor and just have another benzo and drift off into the night my sweet, sweet prince

corto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -115
  • Chewy, Worrest, Trahan, Tuna, Hjalte, TJ
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Slap is a racist anti semetic neo nazi website
« Reply #65 on: December 13, 2018, 06:26:54 PM »
Obviously. I mean, look at my rep. Everybody knows I'm clearly the best poster here, yet as a jew I have a negative rep, why?

Bro as soon as I get there I'm gonna gnar you every fucking day

whorific

« Reply #66 on: December 13, 2018, 06:43:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

do us all a favor and just have another benzo and drift off into the night my sweet, sweet prince

well I sure as hell wont be falling asleep to tyt Jenk

foldskool

• Rep: 1
« Reply #67 on: December 13, 2018, 06:44:26 PM »
Websites are curated pages with singular focus to inform or entertain.

Slap is a message board where anyone with an internet connection and five or less brain cells can post.

There is a difference. The distinction matters.

Dumbass.

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
« Reply #68 on: December 13, 2018, 07:28:20 PM »
Websites are curated pages with singular focus to inform or entertain.

Slap is a message board where anyone with an internet connection and five or less brain cells can post.

There is a difference. The distinction matters.

Dumbass.

-post shames
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3329
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #69 on: December 13, 2018, 08:24:46 PM »

You literally responded with, "I know you are but what am I?"

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2209
« Reply #70 on: December 13, 2018, 09:19:43 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Ducky Fucky

• Rep: -75
« Reply #71 on: December 13, 2018, 09:33:24 PM »
Steve Berra wants to meet Xenu

Sanka Coffie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 258
  • The best push-cart driver in all of Jamaica
« Reply #72 on: December 13, 2018, 10:27:02 PM »
It's true, I hate white folks.

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
« Reply #73 on: December 13, 2018, 10:50:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

nice! i hit em with the dickens and you come in with the shakespeare!  its a fairly eurocentric canon so far but give us time, anybody got some chinua achebe handy?

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 528
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #74 on: December 13, 2018, 10:55:38 PM »

we must secure the existence of our snowflakes and a future for virtue signalers.

whorific

« Reply #75 on: December 13, 2018, 11:06:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Not much for context huh? One cannot simply reappropriate a term, someone right of center cannot be a snowflake nor be triggered. That's like a scooter kid calling Fred Gall a kook. It makes no sense, if anything it is projection and the first to truly say "I know you are but what am I" because they are using terms and in fact accusing a mirror. The snowflake is freaked out and triggered that someone else has different ideas than them and want's absolutely everyone else to conform to their vision of a utopian world and so signaling out those who don't, this is by definition athoritarianism disguised as virtue. So yes if words are to be taken seriously for what they actually mean Antifa the "Anti-Fascist" group that goes around violently beating up people they ideologically disagree with while the whole time call them the"fascist" you must see that this is the height of the projection Antifa itself is the fascist organization not some peaceful protester with a co-exist sticker on their Volvo. Same thing here is Jason Jesse out spray-painting swastikas on synagogues? Is he out there ruining peoples lives everyday taking food off their table? Naa man who's doing that to a sad double hat wearing dude who thought his little click was cool with their dumb Nazi shit? You and your SJW nonsense. I can get behind some Hendrix hate taking advantage and kreepin shits gross and actually fucked up another persons life like forever, but racism, sexism and homophobia thems just ideas that come and go and you need to get the fuck over it, again free association of ideas and monetary exchanges in a capitalist Babylon. So yeah I know what you are gamma, and you will never have the faintest of what I am.

nopes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #76 on: December 13, 2018, 11:13:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
Not much for context huh? One cannot simply reappropriate a term, someone right of center cannot be a snowflake nor be triggered. That's like a scooter kid calling Fred Gall a kook. It makes no sense, if anything it is projection and the first to truly say "I know you are but what am I" because they are using terms and in fact accusing a mirror. The snowflake is freaked out and triggered that someone else has different ideas than them and want's absolutely everyone else to conform to their vision of a utopian world and so signaling out those who don't, this is by definition athoritarianism disguised as virtue. So yes if words are to be taken seriously for what they actually mean Antifa the "Anti-Fascist" group that goes around violently beating up people they ideologically disagree with while the whole time call them the"fascist" you must see that this is the height of the projection Antifa itself is the fascist organization not some peaceful protester with a co-exist sticker on their Volvo. Same thing here is Jason Jesse out spray-painting swastikas on synagogues? Is he out there ruining peoples lives everyday taking food off their table? Naa man who's doing that to a sad double hat wearing dude who thought his little click was cool with their dumb Nazi shit? You and your SJW nonsense. I can get behind some Hendrix hate taking advantage and kreepin shits gross and actually fucked up another persons life like forever, but racism, sexism and homophobia thems just ideas that come and go and you need to get the fuck over it, again free association of ideas and monetary exchanges in a capitalist Babylon. So yeah I know what you are gamma, and you will never have the faintest of what I am.

im not gonna read all that word soup you fox news buzzword using snowflake rube!

Tortoise

« Reply #77 on: December 13, 2018, 11:43:31 PM »

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 491
« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2018, 12:01:34 AM »
slap is poosey.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 120
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #79 on: December 14, 2018, 12:16:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
maybe we just made all these posts because we were trying to shock you #freakoutthesqaures

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Vert Reynolds

• Rep: -32
« Reply #80 on: December 14, 2018, 12:55:01 AM »
I like the Wizard of Oz

If you look close you'll see a dead black Midget hanging dead from the rafters in the background. You have to get the original copy or its CGI'd out. Story has it.....It was a cold dark night with a dense fog just like this. The Oz crew & Dorothy saw the worst thing they ever seen. There was this sound, like a Micro Machine dropped off the Empire State Building!!!!  And when the fog cleared the Midget appeared !!!

YeZZir     That was the worst thing they ever seen
Do You even Street Style ???

whorific

« Reply #81 on: December 14, 2018, 06:01:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

im not gonna read all that word soup you fox news buzzword using snowflake rube!
obvious from your ad hom non argument that you don't read much , great come back you really put me in my place

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 528
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #82 on: December 14, 2018, 06:17:12 AM »
did you copy paste a bunch of stuff from alt right sites to try to sound smart?

Future Barney

• Rep: -35
« Reply #83 on: December 14, 2018, 08:15:10 AM »
I think the world in general, probably due to the Internet and social media, is starting to expose people who's views are towards hating others due to religion, gender, sexuality, etc as well as people who have done wrong in the past but were never punished. The skateboard world is just somewhat slower because the industry is very much like high school. Jason Jessee, Daryl, even Danny Way are all people who should not be idolized and rewarded yet they are.

Danny way? What happened with him? Some sort of fight? I’m fuzzy on the details

Jerkstore

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -154
« Reply #84 on: December 14, 2018, 08:31:35 AM »
Nora turned down soty

thebacker

« Reply #85 on: December 14, 2018, 08:51:10 AM »
DaveFuck is a racist anti semitic neo nazi poster. It's quite obvious really. Everyone can see it plain as day. Especially the poster part. He posts on here all the time he literally made this thread. There's evidence right there for part of my statement why would I lie about the rest? FACTS.
I love you

shitcunt

• Rep: 4
« Reply #86 on: December 14, 2018, 08:56:58 AM »
People aren't triggered, they just don't like nazis. I'm not triggered when they accidentally put mayo on my McChicken with no mayo, I just don't like mayo. People are just salty because in terms of technical ability/power, there isn't a single white pro in the top 10 anymore. Hockey, Nascar, and swimming are the only athletic activities where we still dominate and that probably won't last either. Jason Jesse was a mediocre skater in his prime.

opinionated bastard

• Rep: -179
« Reply #87 on: December 14, 2018, 09:37:18 AM »

the americans did, this whole post is garbage

calvinsdream

« Reply #88 on: December 14, 2018, 09:57:20 AM »

People who talk about virtue signaling are fucking boring

whorific

« Reply #89 on: December 14, 2018, 09:59:14 AM »
did you copy paste a bunch of stuff from alt right sites to try to sound smart?

exe. run. auto reply program.

NPC's say what?

You should try to to actually read what I wrote, comprehend it, and reply with a counter argument.
Not all pollysyllabic words are that hard to sound out and look up, you can do it Charlie Brown.