Author Topic: Skateboard industry are fuckin' frat bros  (Read 15926 times)

baaaaaaguette

Re: Skateboard industry are fuckin' frat bros
« Reply #90 on: April 13, 2021, 09:27:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Delete your SLAP account then. Destroy any gear that has anything to do with all these evil white frat bro Nazi's. Only buy gear from minorities, only skate with minorities, hunt down and kill all whites that don't understand the gravity of their very existence of pure violence and privilege. Then when the job is done, kill yourself. Rid the planet of whites. Every single thing wrong with history can be traced back to white people. Genocide is completely acceptable this time around because we are on the right side of history, according to our subjective opinions. Which are always right and never extreme or flawed.
[close]

It is so sad that the myopic individualism in the U.S. makes people take everything so personally. You're just being a salty narcissist by thinking that all these criticisms are some pointless attempt to make white people hate themselves. It is so pathetic that you can't put together the connection between rhetoric about violent brown people and the insane amounts of concentrated wealth being plundered by private immigration detention centers, prison labor, the sale of weapons used to carpet bomb the middle east, etc. Your fried little brain only has the energy only ruminate about that time you said something misinformed in a college history class or something and somebody criticized your comment and made you look stupid.

One nice thing about these strange threads is their decimation of this romanticized image of skateboarding as some transcendent activity that helps its practitioners challenge societal norms. It's a simple, endlessly fun toy so it obviously attracts some pretty simple people who use it as another creature comfort, something that helps numb their mind while the world burns. People like Trump2020.

What a burn, damn

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #91 on: April 13, 2021, 09:27:48 AM »
sk8ers after a long day of filming IG clips at the park

lemonchicken91

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
« Reply #92 on: April 13, 2021, 10:56:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Delete your SLAP account then. Destroy any gear that has anything to do with all these evil white frat bro Nazi's. Only buy gear from minorities, only skate with minorities, hunt down and kill all whites that don't understand the gravity of their very existence of pure violence and privilege. Then when the job is done, kill yourself. Rid the planet of whites. Every single thing wrong with history can be traced back to white people. Genocide is completely acceptable this time around because we are on the right side of history, according to our subjective opinions. Which are always right and never extreme or flawed.
[close]

It is so sad that the myopic individualism in the U.S. makes people take everything so personally. You're just being a salty narcissist by thinking that all these criticisms are some pointless attempt to make white people hate themselves. It is so pathetic that you can't put together the connection between rhetoric about violent brown people and the insane amounts of concentrated wealth being plundered by private immigration detention centers, prison labor, the sale of weapons used to carpet bomb the middle east, etc. Your fried little brain only has the energy only ruminate about that time you said something misinformed in a college history class or something and somebody criticized your comment and made you look stupid.

One nice thing about these strange threads is their decimation of this romanticized image of skateboarding as some transcendent activity that helps its practitioners challenge societal norms. It's a simple, endlessly fun toy so it obviously attracts some pretty simple people who use it as another creature comfort, something that helps numb their mind while the world burns. People like Trump2020.
[close]

What a burn, damn

no, i live in an efficiency by myself and work in middle management like you, loser

Welpok

• Rep: 12
« Reply #93 on: April 13, 2021, 11:37:21 AM »

And jock strap guy is the filmer
SLAP: come for the gossip, stay for the lk130 Stylin’ On You attempts

“More celebrities know of me than I know of them.” -James T. Greco

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 352
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #94 on: April 13, 2021, 01:20:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
They are fratbros that bond through hate. Who draws a nazi SS symbol in thier backyard and doesnt care if it shows up in skate clips? A proud racist like Grant Taylor does 2:15

[close]

I fucking hate Grant Taylor.
[close]

He's good friends with Ishod. Brings him on maka bus trips. In the next clip there is another black dude skating his private backyard pool. I can't quite make out the writing underneath, but most likely it's just the name of a band or something. You guys really need to chill out and stop assuming everything is racially motivated. You're being like the trump2020 guy except reversed.
[close]

Easy on the necromancy.

right? a 3 year old dead thread from a now gone poster

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Grind King Rims

« Reply #95 on: April 13, 2021, 01:27:29 PM »
I really hoped the Gipper had made his return when I saw this thread.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #96 on: April 13, 2021, 01:41:46 PM »
A male dominated industry filled with people in their 20's living unstructured lives is going to have this type of behaviour. Rock groups, professional sports teams, etc. Not that it excuses it, but it is likely to amplify it.

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1431
« Reply #97 on: April 13, 2021, 06:06:13 PM »
I really hoped the Gipper had made his return when I saw this thread.

Still a fun reminder for us all to point and laugh at Trump2020 for his goof shit

Ziad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -103
    • bouklao.com avatar image
« Reply #98 on: April 13, 2021, 11:11:02 PM »
i wish big brother would come back to hurt everyone's feelings

baaaaaaguette

« Reply #99 on: April 14, 2021, 01:42:17 AM »

Fucking made me spit my drink I was not expecting that. What’s the show?