Author Topic: Willow - etnies album outtakes and insights  (Read 970 times)

marty mcfly

Willow - etnies album outtakes and insights
« on: May 20, 2018, 01:25:52 AM »

Hevonen

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
Re: Willow - etnies album outtakes and insights
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2018, 04:36:42 AM »
What to do when you get a head wound and a concussion and it's super hot outside? Just wrap it up with a t-shirt and continue skating! Maybe not the smartest thing to do haha

Dude's lingo is amazing. Kinda thought he wasn't around anymore, haven't seen anything from him in a while. Is he still on Almost?

thomas kook

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2018, 05:01:57 AM »
weird to see albert in some of those clips. funny how his part turned out better than the whole rest of the video. fuck etnies europe

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2018, 05:46:48 AM »
That hippie jump over the chain.... Fuck that, risk/reward is way too bad.

S.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65
    • Fotos avatar image
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2018, 06:58:29 AM »
What to do when you get a head wound and a concussion and it's super hot outside? Just wrap it up with a t-shirt and continue skating! Maybe not the smartest thing to do haha

Dude's lingo is amazing. Kinda thought he wasn't around anymore, haven't seen anything from him in a while. Is he still on Almost?

He suffered from anxiety issues and depression. He did some therapy for that at a psychiatric facility and decided to semi-retire from his pro career to live a healthier life. He has been very open about his experience. He did an interview about it in German skate media and published even published a book about it.

https://www.blaulicht-verlag.de/online-shop/willow/

I have met him in Frankfurt. He's a super nice and pretty timid person. One of the locals in my hometown is this older rather crazy guy who is in his late forties but behaves like a 15 year old. He fanned out on willow and convinced him to give him a message at his place. Then he made him watch old skate footage of himself for hours. Willow just went along with everything, but has since refused to come back to Frankfurt.

roomservice

• Rep: -209
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2018, 08:10:15 AM »
Willow is so fucking sick, he has been killing it for years but I feel bad for his body going through all the Reynolds-esque hucking he's done. Looks like he's toned the carcass tossing down a little bit which is good. I really would like to see him with a better board sponsor, being a dude with that actually has a personality