Author Topic: Jeremie Daclin interview - what happened with Cliché, starting a Euro truck co  (Read 5614 times)

bumpnrun

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 44
    • Fairways & Flips avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Expand Quote
Does anyone know if the Film trucks are good? I'd be down to try a pair if they don't suck.
[close]

They remind me of ventures

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Does anyone know if the Film trucks are good? I'd be down to try a pair if they don't suck.
[close]
[close]

They remind me of ventures

so they don't turn?

hey pickle

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

ripndip makes boards!?
[close]
Weekend is ripndip skateboards. only brand I can think of cornier than wolf gang

Free max b
[close]

not true. two totally different companies. grant and ryan used to be friends but since that ripndip guy is a woman beating piece of shit, pretty sure grant cut all ties

also fuck max b
[close]
You sound like you’re making that statement based on some bullshit you read on here. Both companies will forever be attached to one another, domestic violence terrible graphics, and the story about dill throwing weekend boards out of supreme and onto the street to be ran over.

Ps saying fuck max b just further proves how corny you are and therefore caping for those clowns. Let me guess, you’re a moron from Florida yourself?

Free max b
[close]

im making that statement based on facts, unlike yourself who just associates companies based on people who used to fuck with each other. did you guys know that isle and palace are the same company because all those dudes are friends from london?!

dills corny
supremes corny
youre corny

and i aint even from america

go back to folding t shirts at the skateshop
[close]

Being from another country and caping for Florida is the corniest shit I heard of in a while. Hold that L forever lil dude.

Free max b.

im not caping for anyone. never bought anything from either company and wouldnt ever go anywhere near ripndip regardless of whether the dudes beats women. just saying youre wrong about them being the same company.

eranka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 203
Film Trucks are nothing new, i remember a local shop that used to carry Cliche had them years ago, im pretty sure they went with their price point completes. i have no idea how they preform though, they seemed cheapish if i remember right.

tumulishoomaroom

• Rep: 48
I had Film truck when they were around the first time, I seem to remember they where indeed price point (I hated them and only stated Ventures at the time because they where cheap).

I was a bit baffled when they came back, hopefully they are better now.

Anyway Jeremie Daclin is the man, I rode only Cliché boards in the Bon Appetit era. They've had so many iconic graphics. Bon Appetit and Freedom Fries are two of the best/timeless videos ever.

I even had a pair of prototypes Link and a prototype (?) Seb Daurel pro model because my father worked at Salomon at the time. I use to raid the outlet store for Cliché clothes 3times my size, I wish I had kept a few of them...

« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 05:17:10 AM by tumulishoomaroom »