Author Topic: Bankrupt The Industry  (Read 8409 times)

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -156
Re: Bankrupt The Industry
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2018, 02:28:26 PM »
you can't put a corporation in jail but it's too bad and that law should be changed. maybe the CEO should do the time for pollution, death and scratched hubbas.

AitchBeeGayBuh

• Rep: 58
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2018, 02:48:25 PM »
Where did that footage end up? Was it in “life in the fast lane”?
nah, not the TSA vid. Think I remember seeing it in an independent video Danny Minnick or Darryl Grogan maybe. If I remember right it was shot from far away 16mm.

When I broke by ankle some years ago went an got a cast at the building next door, checked it out an was knobbed at the time.

Didn't Tom K tailslide it in Cold War or was that a different one?

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 555
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2018, 03:01:44 PM »
"there a video of a skateboarder named nyjah huston destroying your property on the internet"

Jo El

• Rep: -12
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2018, 11:45:04 PM »
"there a video of a skateboarder named nyjah huston destroying your property on the internet"

Fixed

REGS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2018, 12:20:09 AM »
I’m no lawyer, but couldn’t a case be made that when a big company like Nike commissions a skate video which it uses to help sell their stuff, doesn’t that kind of make them responsible in some way?

Ask the guys at 35th North in Seattle...

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2018, 02:02:08 AM »
Expand Quote
I’m no lawyer, but couldn’t a case be made that when a big company like Nike commissions a skate video which it uses to help sell their stuff, doesn’t that kind of make them responsible in some way?
[close]

Ask the guys at 35th North in Seattle...

Nike made good with the dudes at 35N. I can't/wont speak for them but I talked with one of the dudes over there and they cleared the air on that shit. I'm not a fan of nike but 35N is going to continue on which is what is important to me.

If you dont know what happened with 35th North and the city of Seattle please use the search function and/or google to get your info on the situation.

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2018, 02:02:50 AM »
bankrupting every company who has ever put out a video, photo, web edit, insta clip or any content in general seems like a great idea

drunkenshredder

• Rep: -135
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2018, 10:56:44 AM »
Since it seems many of you want to destroy the skate industry there is a very easy way.

As Don Brown tells it:

"The company that owns this building saw the @themuska @esskateboarding ad in @transworldskate and sued éS for damages to the marble handrail... I believe it cost is around $30k to settle ... but a photo of #TheMuska is priceless... we got a bargain price ...Front 5-0, 180 out"

So, have every property owner and company sue or threaten to sue every sponsor for damages and it will all be done.

i hate you and everything you're about...are you the guy that invented the skate stopper?

You would even get a little percentage of each settlement.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3290
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2018, 03:43:46 PM »
Before I do axel stalls on curbs I definitely get my permits in order. I'm white and German, so rules and protocol are terribly important to me.

eraserheadfuckers

• Rep: 26
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2018, 04:28:47 PM »

drunkenshredder

• Rep: -135
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2018, 09:59:11 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rihgt-CYYJU

please go away...can you and gentle jones go back to you're shitty music and relive his one ad in thrasher