Author Topic: Jason Jessee Suspended from Cons & Santa Cruz  (Read 37646 times)

thebacker

Re: Jason Jessee Suspended from Cons & Santa Cruz
« Reply #120 on: August 17, 2018, 12:57:34 PM »
Expand Quote
honestly at this point if i were to happen across gentle i would probably whoop that fuckin ass. if theres one thing i hate more than a hoeboy its a snitch bitch. yo gentle you gotta get yourself the fuck outta whatever hillbilly town you are staying in and keep yourself occupied my guy. you're getting bored, go record some new tracks or something keep yourself busy and stop being a hoe. but please do not post the new tracks here because aint no one trying to hear that bootleg brother ali crap.
[close]

Delaware is a hillbilly state? Haha
you must have never been

ClashCityRocker

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -14
« Reply #121 on: August 17, 2018, 01:08:29 PM »
can we get back to the latest twist?

jason jessee's newest response to being outed as a white power nazi is to appropriate the image of a life long civil rights activist from the black panthers without reaching out to her. she is alive and easy to find. she is a law professor. and she is not happy about the board graphic. seems like he just google searched black activist and made a board from it.

the entire response to this situation has been a farce.

I'm out. Keep bein a saint Bill. Fuckin nerd

drunkenshredder

• Rep: -135
« Reply #122 on: August 17, 2018, 01:09:42 PM »

jason jessee's newest response to being outed as a white power nazi is to appropriate the image of a life long civil rights activist from the black panthers without reaching out to her. she is alive and easy to find. she is a law professor. and she is not happy about the board graphic. seems like he just google searched black activist and made a board from it.

what is your relationship with Andrew Cannon?

Hoeboi

• Rep: -362
« Reply #123 on: August 17, 2018, 01:13:20 PM »

the latest twist? the latest twist is I'm gonna give you the gnarliest atomic wedgie you've ever had when i see you gentle. I'm gonna have you walking around in a g string my guy. that little fuckin white ass is mine if i see you buddy.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2211
« Reply #124 on: August 17, 2018, 01:22:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
honestly at this point if i were to happen across gentle i would probably whoop that fuckin ass. if theres one thing i hate more than a hoeboy its a snitch bitch. yo gentle you gotta get yourself the fuck outta whatever hillbilly town you are staying in and keep yourself occupied my guy. you're getting bored, go record some new tracks or something keep yourself busy and stop being a hoe. but please do not post the new tracks here because aint no one trying to hear that bootleg brother ali crap.
[close]

[close]
you must have never been
Nah I havent, worth the trip?

This what you expect?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 01:24:56 PM by Francis Xavier »

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

thebacker

« Reply #125 on: August 17, 2018, 01:31:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
you must have never been
[close]
Nah I havent, worth the trip?

I mean there is a cool skateshop and a nice diy but  other than that no

hermanos racists

« Reply #126 on: August 17, 2018, 01:40:39 PM »
these shills defending the midget nazi are actually different accounts by the same people?
didnt know that much people stand with this two hat kook.
his whole family is milking skateboarding so accept the storm damn shills.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 01:47:51 PM by hermanos racists »

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #127 on: August 17, 2018, 01:41:43 PM »
because santa cruz publicly said all proceeds from jason jessee board sales go to a school program in oakland called "skate not hate" but actually that program is run by jason and his girlfriend who teaches at that school. so actually it seems like all proceeds from jj board sales are going to jj.
I mentioned in another thread that I looked into the program because I wanted to do some volunteer work in my spare time. Something involving skateboarding and inclusivity sounded like a good fit for me. Jason's girlfriend (if the name you mentioned is correct) is not the one running the program.

Pretty Serious

« Reply #128 on: August 17, 2018, 02:16:02 PM »
Everyone knows a man's worth is in the amount of followers they have.  JJ's took a slight (4K) dip when this "no such thing as bad publicity" campaign started, but just hit 100K and presumably climbing.  Great job banishing him to the recesses of society, he's more popular and relevant than he's ever been.
https://www.instagram.com/jasonjessee/

drunkenshredder

« Reply #129 on: August 17, 2018, 02:16:52 PM »
Eraser head fuckers we need a video docu on this school stat!!! Can you also follow up with Andrew Cannon and what was discussed between him and Gentle!! I want details people

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1361
« Reply #130 on: August 17, 2018, 02:54:13 PM »
Everyone knows a man's worth is in the amount of followers they have.  JJ's took a slight (4K) dip when this "no such thing as bad publicity" campaign started, but just hit 100K and presumably climbing.  Great job banishing him to the recesses of society, he's more popular and relevant than he's ever been.
He's a racist cult hero, noticed today that Al Davis and Ishod unfollowed his peckerwood ass

eraserheadfuckers

• Rep: 26
« Reply #131 on: August 17, 2018, 03:02:07 PM »
Eraser head fuckers we need a video docu on this school stat!!! Can you also follow up with Andrew Cannon and what was discussed between him and Gentle!! I want details people

I do not endorse this doxxing shit at all nor this weird conspiracy. Gentle Jones is being a vindictive ass
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 03:16:12 PM by eraserheadfuckers »

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 327
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #132 on: August 17, 2018, 03:15:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
He's a racist cult hero, noticed today that Al Davis and Ishod unfollowed his peckerwood ass

Ishod and Butters both ride under the Nike brand umbrella. I back the unfollow but their social media is more than likely under a bit contract control from the overseers.
Wild times yo. Who’s got the queue on the popcorn gifs?
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

drunkenshredder

« Reply #133 on: August 17, 2018, 03:37:50 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I do not endorse this doxxing shit at all nor this weird conspiracy. Gentle Jones is being a vindictive ass

Still waiting for him to address the conversation he's been having with Andrew Cannon...this shit is deeper than some dumbass nazi. I want to know what the family's of skateboarding have to say

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -169
« Reply #134 on: August 17, 2018, 04:27:13 PM »
jason jessee is an incredible human being.  gentle jones is just grasping at this point.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 04:29:31 PM by straight fucking edge »
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

2COOLTOECAP

• Rep: 1
« Reply #135 on: August 17, 2018, 04:51:40 PM »
Jason Jesse fucking sucks..he hides his insecurities well in interviews..fucking silly ass two hat gimmick ...you know what skaters hate? Fucking posers ..and that's all he is rocking a swastika..shit he never lived or has any clue about ..the worst is the dudes on his Instagram comments sucking his dick...PS fuck "patlanta"

Hoeboi

« Reply #136 on: August 17, 2018, 04:54:08 PM »
when i see u gentle..........when i fuckin see u

Hoeboi

« Reply #137 on: August 17, 2018, 04:58:05 PM »
big time wedgie coming your way

Hoeboi

« Reply #138 on: August 17, 2018, 05:01:33 PM »
atomic shit buddy. ima spit your asshole in half and make it look like a poonani

Lame_Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -6
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #139 on: August 17, 2018, 05:01:50 PM »
So can someone explain why "Antuwan could never be on NikeSB or Adidas" but Converse, which literally IS NikeSB keeps this dipshit on? Is a "fuck the police" tat worse than claiming to be a nazi yesterday, but cured today, and then revising it everyday?.
To scared Centrist  and conservative stockholders, yes.

Hoeboi

« Reply #140 on: August 17, 2018, 05:08:04 PM »
someone finally gnarred me and for that i thank you. if you wish to remain anonymous i respect that. ill be tugging on  gentle jones undies extra hard just for you my friend.

Hoeboi

« Reply #141 on: August 17, 2018, 05:10:01 PM »
guys look gentle changed his avatar to a pic of him holding a squirt gun. am i supposed to be scared? because I'm not. i just want that ass even more now.

Surf-goth

• Rep: -677
« Reply #142 on: August 17, 2018, 05:31:12 PM »
Expand Quote
jason jessee is an incredible human being.  gentle jones is just grasping at this point.
[close]

perhaps you are right

Did this guy also narrate sick boys? Haha
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

drunkenshredder

« Reply #143 on: August 17, 2018, 07:16:05 PM »
still waiting to hear the master plan from boss man Cannon...Gentle has he said what needs to be done next?

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 353
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #144 on: August 17, 2018, 07:23:02 PM »
i just want that ass even more now.[/b]

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Mongoloid

« Reply #145 on: August 17, 2018, 07:28:16 PM »
Who the fuck are all you people?

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2211
« Reply #146 on: August 17, 2018, 07:30:25 PM »
Who the fuck are all you people?
Sometimes I have to ask myself this

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Hoeboi

« Reply #147 on: August 17, 2018, 07:41:13 PM »
Expand Quote
i just want that ass even more now.[/b]
[close]

you know in the movie silent hill when the demon puts barded wire up the high priestess' hoohah and she gets ripped in half? thats that kind of wedgie I'm talking about here.

Bitter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 162
« Reply #148 on: August 17, 2018, 08:35:05 PM »

veritas

« Reply #149 on: August 17, 2018, 08:59:38 PM »

What a dope. Whenever i tag photos of people who aren't racist, i use the #hesnotaracist hashtag