Author Topic: chris neiratko uncovers white guy doing hitler jokes for vice  (Read 16836 times)

GAY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3335
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
Re: chris neiratko uncovers white guy doing hitler jokes for vice
« Reply #150 on: June 01, 2018, 12:09:05 PM »
Well Trump is going to go 2 terms if the left continues to call any and every conservative a racist.

Go skate

Is this one of those "do as I say, not as I do" situations?

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2548
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #151 on: June 01, 2018, 01:00:54 PM »
that shit is super frustrating and embarassiung to non-super liberal types

That does sound annoying. Still don't know how it forces someone to vote for a racist sex offender...

The rhetoric on the right is definitely anti-Muslim, there's no doubt about that.

And yes, ban all guns, please.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #152 on: June 01, 2018, 02:00:46 PM »
there's been all kinds of shitty rehtoric coming out of trump and he contradicts himself constantly. however, i don't think the majority of the trump supporters are single issue voters. just because they picked him over hillary doesn't mean they agree with every policy or everything he says. i just can't imagine writing off half the country as morally flawed. surely you have people you know and respect who vote republican.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2548
« Reply #153 on: June 01, 2018, 02:31:44 PM »
I think that's the crux of the whole discussion. I can't have sympathy or understanding for people who think human and civil rights are secondary as long as they get a tiny tax break or whatever. These people don't have the society's interests at heart.

And yeah, I do know some conservatives who are perfectly nice and intelligent, but who for some reason think Trump is great, and if you ask them about the racist comments and all the other damaging things he says and does, they just shrug. They see how it's wrong but it doesn't really factor into their lives, so it doesn't matter. To me that's just the shittiest way of thinking.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #154 on: June 02, 2018, 03:09:39 AM »
I'm sorry Allen but I think your thinking is super shallow. Countrys arent run on social issues my man. Your on some tmz shit. He's not trying to ban the Muslim religion. Just restricting travel from problematic countries. I'm pretty sure they base decisions on the Intel they have. This shit isn't coming out of thin air just cause he's racist.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #155 on: June 02, 2018, 07:14:40 AM »
I'm sorry Allen but I think your thinking is super shallow. Countrys arent run on social issues my man. Your on some tmz shit. He's not trying to ban the Muslim religion. Just restricting travel from problematic countries. I'm pretty sure they base decisions on the Intel they have. This shit isn't coming out of thin air just cause he's racist.

LOL yeah Trump's presidency has had zero to do with social issues.

Mongoloid

« Reply #156 on: June 02, 2018, 07:27:51 AM »
Has anyone ever noticed after you shower is pretty much the only time your boxers/boxer briefs feel snug? Then you take a shit and the whole vibe gets ruined, and you can never get them feeling comfortable again for the remainder of the day? You can keep pulling the legging portion down, but its inevitable its going to keep bunching up between sack and leg.

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #157 on: June 02, 2018, 07:34:04 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Omg will you stop it mister. It doesn't. He's not a social issue president, at all, Hillary probably would of been, like obama. Its everyone one else who is turning everything into a social issue, cause that's all yall care about, that's the only thing yall wanted. Gay 69ing immigrants being shot by police is all yall care about. Yall don't care about keeping the world machine going.

All the laws are already in place for a fair society. It depends all on the public now to change social shit. But everyones to busy fighting over dumb stuff and blaming people in power over how we act.

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 529
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #158 on: June 02, 2018, 07:56:27 AM »
^I'd say emotions and social issues played a huge part in his election. Even that dogfucker Queefer said if you keep calling conservatives racists, Trump will keep getting our vote because we do it to spite you. And the decisionmaking of nativist presidents has always been based largely on feelings, hence tariffs that in the long run may be impractical but are for the purpose of spiting foreign countries. Spite and anger are emotions, bro. And I thought liberals were the irrational ones.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #159 on: June 02, 2018, 08:17:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Omg will you stop it mister. It doesn't. He's not a social issue president, at all, Hillary probably would of been, like obama. Its everyone one else who is turning everything into a social issue, cause that's all yall care about, that's the only thing yall wanted. Gay 69ing immigrants being shot by police is all yall care about. Yall don't care about keeping the world machine going.

All the laws are already in place for a fair society. It depends all on the public now to change social shit. But everyones to busy fighting over dumb stuff and blaming people in power over how we act.

True. I can't even get an erection anymore unless the dude is an immigrant with some bullet holes. Oh, and on the other side of a glory hole.

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #160 on: June 02, 2018, 08:20:55 AM »
^I'd say emotions and social issues played a huge part in his election. Even that dogfucker Queefer said if you keep calling conservatives racists, Trump will keep getting our vote because we do it to spite you. And the decisionmaking of nativist presidents has always been based largely on feelings, hence tariffs that in the long run may be impractical but are for the purpose of spiting foreign countries. Spite and anger are emotions, bro. And I thought liberals were the irrational ones.
Those ain't emotional decisions, those are power moves my nig. The complete opposite of an emotional decision.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #161 on: June 02, 2018, 12:38:08 PM »
trump definitely making power moves on trade, foreign policy, getting united nations member nations to chip in more, etc...

it sucks about guns and social issues but it's not like the bush years. he hasn't started and ridiculous wars (yet) or tanked the economy. he's at least doing something different from the standard republican play book on somethings. plus i feel you have to judge how well a candidate does based on what he does for his base whether you agree with those things or not and he's doing a lot there too. and it's a divided country and we should probably take turns on this thing and i can think of a whole lot of worst people to be in the office from that side. i'm going to save 5k this year on taxes so i don't mind that so much. healthcare is kind of annoying but i think obama pushed the bolder over the cliff on that and sooner or later someone is going to have to take another swing at it but at least there is momentum there and new things are being tried.

i fucking loved obama and feel he got a lot done and at this point trump is an embarrassment but he's getting some shit done and i think his take on foreign policy is interesting and he's definitely making progress with north korea. once he fucks the economy or gets us in some stupid war then i'll start bitching more but for now i'm cool letting him do his thing and letting the republicans have a turn to annoy the democrats with some not so PC trolling. whether the left realizes it or not the right side was hating the shit out of the obama years over social issues and PC sensitivity in the same way the left is hating it now. gotta take turns and let the other side be who they are, stopping giving so much of shit about how people think. if some people think there's some shit hole countries in the world, why not, i've definitely been to a few. maybe don't be so sensitive about every little thing and realize that different people have way different world experiences, priorities and motivations than you do.

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 529
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #162 on: June 02, 2018, 05:30:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Those ain't emotional decisions, those are power moves my nig. The complete opposite of an emotional decision.

self-inflicted wounds are power moves? maybe if you’re into autoerotic sadomasochism. no, it’s called cutting off your nose to spite your face. not saying everything trump does is of this nature but some of his tariffs are actually hurting american industries.

left knee cap

• Rep: 118
  • $$$$
« Reply #163 on: June 02, 2018, 05:42:48 PM »