Author Topic: repressed homosexuality  (Read 3999 times)

sixpackoftablets

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -24
  • salut les fuckheadz
Re: repressed homosexuality
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2011, 04:18:15 PM »
looking for [...] skate buddies

message me if you want to session...i am rusty, but eager to find all of my fav spots from youth

http://www.slapmagazine.com/component/option,com_jfusion/Itemid,4/index.php?topic=50554.0

Froston

• Rep: 9
  • BeerShits
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2011, 06:46:04 PM »
IM GAY AS FUCK!

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 732
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2011, 01:47:10 AM »
I can imagine having a gay marriage with Danny Way and he would teach our gay baby how to play sports.  He'd probably beat me for being gay, but then he'd apologize because he only does it because he loves me.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Chaz God

• Rep: -3
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2011, 06:12:34 AM »
It's not gay. Being gay is a whole fucking mentality and goes way past talking about dongs on slap.

If you like to cuddle with guys like a woman - you're fucking gay. If you think it's funny to draw penises on someone's face - that's not gay.

On point.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1485
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2011, 07:54:05 AM »
If you stick your dick into any other dude's orifices without any emotional attachment, that's not gay.

If you let a dude stick his dick into any of your orifices, you're gay.

brazillionaire

• Rep: 11
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2011, 11:33:21 AM »
Haha I rather not rub any dude down with any kind of lube or anything. On a side note if I had to marry any pro based on looks and how our marriage would work out it would be Kenny Anderson without a doubt. I feel like Alex Olson would cheat on me and be an asshole to me, Dylan Rieder would never want to spend time with me and just go clubbing all the time, Heath Kirchart is too much of a badass so that relationship would never work. So that leaves Kenny Anderson he is handsome and he seems like a cool dude for a gay marriage.

hahah dude, fo real, do you often think on shit like that?

The Mess

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 103
  • please don't kill me jesse.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2011, 01:58:39 PM »
I can imagine having a gay marriage with Danny Way and he would teach our gay baby how to play sports.  He'd probably beat me for being gay, but then he'd apologize because he only does it because he loves me.

I've had same fantasy so many times. Except in mine Danny breaks me and Swindell out of Mexican prison with an arsenal of assault rifles and lifted Dodge Hemi. We race north to Freedom with What's Love Got to do With It blasting from his subwoofers as Swindell and I hold off the Mexican Army with a Bazooka full of nerf bricks. Once home in Vista, Josh and Danny celebrate with an 8 Ball of Meth as I film them glistening in the setting sun on the deck of Danny's spine ramp. Right when I'm about to wake up Tas and Colin ride in on Motorcycles while Jesus himself descends from the heavens for the gang bang of the Millenium. There's only one way to do it and that way is the church of man love.
i have nothing to fear but jesse himself.

pollutedvision

« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2011, 03:01:42 PM »
gay bird moment
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 03:03:30 PM by pollutedvision »

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 732
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2011, 03:34:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Haha I rather not rub any dude down with any kind of lube or anything. On a side note if I had to marry any pro based on looks and how our marriage would work out it would be Kenny Anderson without a doubt. I feel like Alex Olson would cheat on me and be an asshole to me, Dylan Rieder would never want to spend time with me and just go clubbing all the time, Heath Kirchart is too much of a badass so that relationship would never work. So that leaves Kenny Anderson he is handsome and he seems like a cool dude for a gay marriage.
[close]

hahah dude, fo real, do you often think on shit like that?

What, you don't?  Pfft....and you call yourself a skater.

I could see myself married to Benny Fairfax as well.  He's handsome, seems like he's got a winning personality, and something about him just says sincerity.  The only problem is that he seems like the jet-set sort of guy.  I don't know if I could trust him because how would I know if he's out there talking all the other dudes out of their boxer shorts with his accent and tales of travel and adventure when I'm not around?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 03:37:35 PM by L33Tg33k »
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

kevbo999

« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2011, 03:47:55 PM »
The gay scene in Weekendtage is amazing.

"Where homosexuals lay or play!"