Author Topic: repressed homosexuality  (Read 4002 times)

pollutedvision

repressed homosexuality
« on: February 08, 2011, 12:11:39 PM »
I'm new to Slap and i've seen a lot of weird threads, like skaters with largest dicks and heath naked All that stuff,
now are you guys really gay? Or do you just like Skateboarders that much? OR are both Or whatever.  Let your soul talk

cheep

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 103
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: repressed homosexuality
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 12:19:43 PM »
Dont think the homosexuality on this board is very repressed.... Slap is like the freddie mercury of the skate world
http://cheepshit.tumblr.com/
the worst in jacksonville skateboarding

Grubby Mits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • kim you need to leave him
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 12:20:45 PM »
Did you not know slap is just a shortened version of dickslap? It's a gay skateboarding website. Welcome, big boy.

pollutedvision

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 12:21:39 PM »
Maybe a little too friendly, Skaters with biggest muscles cmon?!

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 742
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2011, 12:22:47 PM »
Gay is the new half cab. Get with the dick son.

Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

pollutedvision

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2011, 12:25:15 PM »
Gay is the new half cab. Get with the dick son.

Your Right, lets just turn this into another gay thread. Wheres that picture of Jason Dill naked?

NowhereInLife

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2011, 12:26:37 PM »
sometimes in the shower i'll rub my soapy butthole a few extra times to make sure it's clean.

that's all i got.

Jupiter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2011, 12:29:36 PM »

ScreamingHand

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2011, 12:30:27 PM »

BraveUlysses

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2011, 12:33:42 PM »
I'm new to Slap and i've seen a lot of weird threads, like skaters with largest dicks and heath naked All that stuff, now are you guys really gay? Or do you just like Skateboarders that much? OR are both Or whatever. Let your soul talk
Im not sure but if you're referring to my comment about Heath I never said anything about him being naked. I just said I think he's handsome and his good looks are underrated
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 12:40:00 PM by BraveUlysses »

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2011, 12:50:18 PM »

I haven't gnar'd (or kook'd) anyone in quite a while. Well done. +1
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

Narcissus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2011, 01:18:51 PM »
Freddy's T. Rex arms tell all.
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
Quote from: The Kitten!
get wasted and pass out.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2011, 01:28:22 PM »
Freddy's T. Rex arms tell all.

"touch me, for i cannot touch myself!"

The Donger

• Rep: -63
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2011, 01:59:22 PM »
When I was younger I saw the most bangingest hottie at a bar. She looked like one of them half asian, half something girls you see a lot in Cali. Really nice rack for an asian girl, banging hips and a firm looking ass. My roomate at the time was all up on it. He saw her first, I had to take a piss when we got there and didn't see her. I get back and he's taking shots with her at a table. They proceed to get get hammered as I watch in jealousy. They go outside to smoke a bowl and he comes back like 2 minutes later. Walks right past me and out the front door like he stole something. I look to the right(where he had just came from.....where she was) then look to the right(where my friend had just gone) I sit there for a good 10 seconds I wanted to go get her soo bad but he was my ride home: opposite side of town, middle of winter, barely enough cash for 3-4 beers and didn't know anyone else there. I go outside and see my friend almost stuck. He was parked parallel, going back and forth trying to get out. I get in the car and am like what the fuck!!! you were gonna leave me? She had a dick, man. AWWW, I couldn't stop laughing. If I had seen her fist, I don't know, man..Like the Chapelle show says, a mouth is a mouth is all I kept think all the way home. Does that make me gay?.....that I still think about her...at night when I'm all alone, wondering in regret.

BriDen

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2011, 02:08:47 PM »
Yep, that makes you gay. Better notify the proper authorities.

The Mess

• SLAP Pal
  • please don't kill me jesse.
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2011, 02:34:55 PM »
skateboarding is the best cover for gayness ever. where else can you safely watch another dude sweat and work out in slow motion set to some good music... if you like someone's style, it's only because you are sexually attracted to them...

that's all i got...

actually. one more. there is no more sure sign of a homo than the use of the term "no homo"
i have nothing to fear but jesse himself.

sixpackoftablets

• Rep: -24
  • salut les fuckheadz
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2011, 02:37:47 PM »
It doesn't seem very repressed.

Discussing videos of dudes with sweet soundtracks on the internet in anonymous chatrooms/forums. Discussing who has better style. Sometimes using said chatrooms to "hook up" in a parking lot or public park.

Belligerent Irish Cop

• Rep: -276
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2011, 02:40:45 PM »
It's not gay. Being gay is a whole fucking mentality and goes way past talking about dongs on slap.

If you like to cuddle with guys like a woman - you're fucking gay. If you think it's funny to draw penises on someone's face - that's not gay.

pollutedvision

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2011, 02:41:13 PM »
Expand Quote
I'm new to Slap and i've seen a lot of weird threads, like skaters with largest dicks and heath naked All that stuff, now are you guys really gay? Or do you just like Skateboarders that much? OR are both Or whatever. Let your soul talk
[close]
Im not sure but if you're referring to my comment about Heath I never said anything about him being naked. I just said I think he's handsome and his good looks are underrated

No i was referring to the Heath Kirchart naked forum, but your two cents was put in the jar. The gay jar

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1311
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2011, 02:42:01 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
you can thank me for that piece of dick envy. unfortunately, the video has since been removed.
http://www.slapmagazine.com/component/option,com_jfusion/Itemid,4/index.php?topic=24110.0

pollutedvision

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2011, 02:43:01 PM »
It's not gay. Being gay is a whole fucking mentality and goes way past talking about dongs on slap.

If you like to cuddle with guys like a woman - you're fucking gay. If you think it's funny to draw penises on someone's face - that's not gay.

What if you enjoy talking dongs on slap? perhaps being slapped by a dong?

Dick Fingers

• Rep: -26
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2011, 02:45:59 PM »
it's only gay if your friends find out.

therefore, not gay.

sixpackoftablets

• Rep: -24
  • salut les fuckheadz
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2011, 02:46:10 PM »
Pretending to be a cop on the internet. totally NOT GAY.

See my avatar? I'm the one on the right. PM me for a good time, Mr. Big Cop.

The Mess

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2011, 02:56:15 PM »

thanks for the insight jackass.

Belligerent Irish Cop

• Rep: -276
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2011, 03:13:31 PM »
Haha I like how that somehow made people mad. It's not like i even called gay people a disgrace to thousands of millenia of shared human tradition or anything.

The Mess

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2011, 03:23:18 PM »
you're not making anyone mad bro. just making a fool of yourself. sieg heil. i love irish cops. mad potato pelting.

pollutedvision

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2011, 03:32:53 PM »
Haha I like how that somehow made people mad. It's not like i even called gay people a disgrace to thousands of millenia of shared human tradition or anything.

How do I look after a bottle of Irish Whiskey?

BraveUlysses

« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2011, 03:46:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
No i was referring to the Heath Kirchart naked forum, but your two cents was put in the jar. The gay jar
What! You're crazy there is nothing gay about saying a dude is handsome, its not like I said I wanted to plug his hole or something.

pollutedvision

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2011, 03:49:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
What! You're crazy there is nothing gay about saying a dude is handsome, its not like I said I wanted to plug his hole or something.
I know I know, I agree with you. So who's your favorite skater hunk? who do you want to rub down with coconut oil?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 03:56:07 PM by pollutedvision »

BraveUlysses

« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2011, 04:05:12 PM »
Haha I rather not rub any dude down with any kind of lube or anything. On a side note if I had to marry any pro based on looks and how our marriage would work out it would be Kenny Anderson without a doubt. I feel like Alex Olson would cheat on me and be an asshole to me, Dylan Rieder would never want to spend time with me and just go clubbing all the time, Heath Kirchart is too much of a badass so that relationship would never work. So that leaves Kenny Anderson he is handsome and he seems like a cool dude for a gay marriage.