Author Topic: Be honest, are you better than Leticia Bufoni?  (Read 17716 times)

Julz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -6
Re: Be honest, are you better than Leticia Bufoni?
« Reply #90 on: May 26, 2014, 02:36:02 PM »
I'd date Leticia without a doubt.

NowhereInLife

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #91 on: May 26, 2014, 03:53:11 PM »
Watching girls do any kind of sport is boring as fuck. The only exceptions are surfing and volleyball, because... well... it should be obvious.

tennis ain't bad

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #92 on: May 26, 2014, 07:28:57 PM »
Expand Quote

It's close here, she can do tricks I can't I can do tricks she can't. I'm also a foot taller so more options are available to me. Overall advatanges in power speed and style, she's a foot shorter than me.
[close]

are you trying to say taller peaople instantly have a better style and skate faster?? that's up there with the most regular shit i have ever read.. please focus your account
Can't tell if you're serious or trolling me. There;s this thing called little kid style, where no matter what you do it doesn't look good. Will Marshall is a good example, he's pro material trick wise but that little kid style seriously holds him back

So yes, taller people have better style. Unless you're Daewon or Chico Brenes we got that height advantage.

tony volume

• Rep: -13
« Reply #93 on: May 26, 2014, 07:44:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

It's close here, she can do tricks I can't I can do tricks she can't. I'm also a foot taller so more options are available to me. Overall advatanges in power speed and style, she's a foot shorter than me.
[close]

are you trying to say taller peaople instantly have a better style and skate faster?? that's up there with the most regular shit i have ever read.. please focus your account
[close]
Can't tell if you're serious or trolling me. There;s this thing called little kid style, where no matter what you do it doesn't look good. Will Marshall is a good example, he's pro material trick wise but that little kid style seriously holds him back

So yes, taller people have better style. Unless you're Daewon or Chico Brenes we got that height advantage.
why you even caring about how better you are than a female?
what you don't realize, a bunch of pros are either short as fuck (rowley, gilbert, david gonzales, TNT, billy marks, J-Lay) or over 6'1 (BA, Duffel, jake johnson)
remember, you are blowing it if you are not having fun on a skateboard.

Otis Fatona-Pinet

• Rep: -12
« Reply #94 on: May 26, 2014, 07:58:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I have no clue what you are talking about in regards to Will's style and as much as I like Ron I think Will's no-comply tre's are much more stylish

NURSEJENNY

« Reply #95 on: May 27, 2014, 08:05:40 AM »

Yes.

Leyzee Emcea

• Rep: -8
  • Achilles Tendonion Rings Jr
« Reply #96 on: May 27, 2014, 08:21:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

you're clearly trolling.. all the time.   still you're painfully regular. As if you measured every pro/am/decent skaters there is out there and assumed you're right.   

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #97 on: May 28, 2014, 06:41:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

thats such a bold sweeping statement i dont reqlly know how to rerspond.. there are tall skater sthat look straight up awful on there boards.. and a hell of a lot of short dudes that have buckets of style.. obviousy the male to female aspect of it supports your original statement to a degree but other than that your pretty much speaking shite.

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 405
« Reply #98 on: May 28, 2014, 08:59:38 AM »
Wat beter than me...

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #99 on: May 28, 2014, 09:46:19 PM »
nigga if you don't get yo "the day after" comeback ass outta here. style is a matter of opinion and I've won high ollie contests at over 36 inches, so I at least i aint just talkin shit. thats besides the point anyway because there aint even no reason in comparing me to a pro in the first place. that's her livelihood, of course she's gonna be better than most. I already gave her her props dipshit you can't just be salty over my posts, get a good nights sleep and come back the first thing in the morning with some weak ass response you whipped up to some shit you already responded to yesterday. aint no do overs in this SLAP shit son, take that L and walk away

"Ain't no do overs in this SLAP shit son". How many accounts have you had here?

I have never blocked anyone here cause I'm just as shitty as the next poster here.

But you take the cake. I think I actually hate you. And that weirds me out.

Please focus (for the 58th time) and work on that rap stuff instead of posting here.

Until then take care dude. Post a funny gif at my post and all that good shit.