Author Topic: Be honest, are you better than Leticia Bufoni?  (Read 17741 times)

Tracer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
Re: Be honest, are you better than Leticia Bufoni?
« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2014, 01:45:03 PM »
nigga if you don't get yo "the day after" comeback ass outta here. style is a matter of opinion and I've won high ollie contests at over 36 inches, so I at least i aint just talkin shit. thats besides the point anyway because there aint even no reason in comparing me to a pro in the first place. that's her livelihood, of course she's gonna be better than most. I already gave her her props dipshit you can't just be salty over my posts, get a good nights sleep and come back the first thing in the morning with some weak ass response you whipped up to some shit you already responded to yesterday. aint no do overs in this SLAP shit son, take that L and walk away
it's really, really hard to lose to someone who starts everything with 'nigga'.. maybe ive done something spectacular

@thewilleasley

« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2014, 01:48:31 PM »
Expand Quote
nigga if you don't get yo "the day after" comeback ass outta here. style is a matter of opinion and I've won high ollie contests at over 36 inches, so I at least i aint just talkin shit. thats besides the point anyway because there aint even no reason in comparing me to a pro in the first place. that's her livelihood, of course she's gonna be better than most. I already gave her her props dipshit you can't just be salty over my posts, get a good nights sleep and come back the first thing in the morning with some weak ass response you whipped up to some shit you already responded to yesterday. aint no do overs in this SLAP shit son, take that L and walk away
[close]
it's really, really hard to lose to someone who starts everything with 'nigga'.. maybe ive done something spectacular

yeah I will give you that you certainly know how to be a fucking loser no matter what

Tracer

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #62 on: May 23, 2014, 01:52:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

yeah I will give you that you certainly know how to be a fucking loser no matter what
You always take shots for no reason. I keep it on point , ur like some nagging cousin pulling my shirt i gotta keep kicking u away

@thewilleasley

« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2014, 01:59:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
You always take shots for no reason. I keep it on point , ur like some nagging cousin pulling my shirt i gotta keep kicking u away

don't get all soft on me tracey, you brought this all on yourself. aint nothing about you "on point". like i said all you do is troll for attention & brag about yourself w/o any evidence. You're the most prolific poser on here and I'm one of the most outspoken people who doesn't hide behind a computer screen. its like 50 cent & Ja Rule all over again.

shark tits

« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2014, 02:01:29 PM »
you guys both make it about yourselves. knock it off unless you're gonna end each post w/ a picture of leticia bufoni in there like swimwear.

SHARPSHOOTER

« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2014, 03:40:58 PM »
man shut the fuck up man of course she is better than 90% of this website including myself. Id say i have more pop & better style than her but she's WAYYYYYYYY more consistent, has much deeper bag of tricks, and skates some pretty big rails overall making her "better" than me but nobody is even worrying about that kind of shit but you. Who the fuck asks if you're better than a pro? Only lame kids at the skatepark who follow you around & talk too much ask those kinds of questions, fuck outta here.
you give me head aches.

annoyedwithskating

« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2014, 12:09:16 AM »
yes I am better and I am sexier in a skimpy bathing suit.

Dr Steve Brule

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2014, 09:45:00 AM »

post a fit
For Your Health

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2014, 01:05:51 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

post a fit

that's all them guys ^^^ been doing

tony volume

• Rep: -13
« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2014, 02:27:53 PM »
POST A CLIP OF YOUR CANADIAN VERT POSER ASS SHREDDING AND THEN WE'LL CONSIDER YOUR PATHETIC QUESTION
I AGREE!

annoyedwithskating

« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2014, 03:58:04 PM »
also, this chick really isnt hot. she looks like corey kennedy with a nice ass.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2014, 04:25:53 PM »
also, this chick really isnt hot. she looks like corey kennedy with a nice ass.
nice ass ≠ hot ???

times have changed where i'm from?

She's starting her own board company too on PSStix.

faceneck

• Rep: 12
  • blastin
    • tumblr avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #72 on: May 24, 2014, 04:56:18 PM »
Watching girls do any kind of sport is boring as fuck. The only exceptions are surfing and volleyball, because... well... it should be obvious.

Tracer

« Reply #73 on: May 24, 2014, 05:11:49 PM »
Watching girls do any kind of sport is boring as fuck. The only exceptions are surfing and volleyball, because... well... it should be obvious.
Yea my ex was a show jumper. It was boring as fuck but you're surrounded by 500 rich girls and awesome food. Watch girls rugby or hockey, bitches are crazy and it's super competitive.

RaptorJesus

• Rep: 41
  • raptor jesus died for your homeostasis
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #74 on: May 24, 2014, 05:43:08 PM »
i got a bigger booty

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2014, 07:55:01 PM »

Is it weird I prefer the girls in team volleyball to beach?

wildbillhiccup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -78
  • JACKASS
« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2014, 08:53:06 PM »
the fact that you guys take tracer so seriously, and all of his comments so seriously, makes me think your all fucking idiots.

edit: your all fucking idiots

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2014, 09:31:17 PM »

It's close here, she can do tricks I can't I can do tricks she can't. I'm also a foot taller so more options are available to me. Overall advatanges in power speed and style, she's a foot shorter than me.

are you trying to say taller peaople instantly have a better style and skate faster?? that's up there with the most regular shit i have ever read.. please focus your account

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #78 on: May 24, 2014, 10:01:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

don't get all soft on me tracey, you brought this all on yourself. aint nothing about you "on point". like i said all you do is troll for attention & brag about yourself w/o any evidence. You're the most prolific poser on here and I'm one of the most outspoken people who doesn't hide behind a computer screen. its like 50 cent & Ja Rule all over again.

you're battling tracer now dood? rock bottom, you lose

Tracer

« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2014, 10:12:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Bro he won a high ollie competition at over 36 inch, don't be talking trash!

wildbillhiccup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -78
  • JACKASS
« Reply #80 on: May 24, 2014, 10:17:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
RON WEASLEY IS PRO FOR ZUMEIZ

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #81 on: May 24, 2014, 10:42:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

don't talk to me and stay out of the NHL thread

doublesteveburger

« Reply #82 on: May 24, 2014, 11:19:39 PM »
I'm better ON Leticia Bufoni  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;) ;)

andocom

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #83 on: May 25, 2014, 03:32:20 AM »
You know what they say: never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

ben3350

• Rep: -156
« Reply #84 on: May 25, 2014, 07:04:32 AM »
I have no problem saying she is wayyyyy better than me at skating.

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #85 on: May 25, 2014, 07:57:56 AM »
There should be no arguing in this thread. This thread should only be dedicated to finding more pictures of her in bikinis.

cuntzilla

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -63
« Reply #86 on: May 25, 2014, 08:18:30 AM »
I have no problem saying she is wayyyyy better than me at skating.
I don't rollerblade, I play ROLLER HOCKEY! I've been kicking haters like you to the curb forever

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #87 on: May 26, 2014, 02:05:30 PM »
This thread should only be dedicated to finding more pictures of her in bikinis.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 736
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #88 on: May 26, 2014, 02:19:44 PM »
Expand Quote

It's close here, she can do tricks I can't I can do tricks she can't. I'm also a foot taller so more options are available to me. Overall advatanges in power speed and style, she's a foot shorter than me.
[close]

are you trying to say taller peaople instantly have a better style and skate faster?? that's up there with the most regular shit i have ever read.. please focus your account
If you don't understand basic male versus female physiological differences I think you may be the stupid one. He is quite literally stronger and faster than her. Those are advantages like he said. He has every physical advantage to be more athletic than her on the basis he is a male and she is a female. Whether or not he actually skates more powerfully and with more speed is not the issue. As far as style is concerned he's referring to a certain unappealing look many women possess on the skateboard and you would be being obtuse to pretend like you haven't noticed it. It's such a factor that when a female doesn't have "girl style" it's one of the first things mentioned about the skater as a compliment. Whether that's fair or not is also not the issue.

As for the prompt of the thread, she's better than me, but I would be able to keep up with her. I also get the feeling she is consistent on a level that I could never approach.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -376
  • ants suck!
« Reply #89 on: May 26, 2014, 02:23:09 PM »
id say im a bit on par besides the rail skating, there arent much rails around here, mostly 12 to 16 stair motha fucking rails, perfect for some outsiders but not to learn on, but since the city is growing ive been able to hit a few lately, yay for population boiost
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>