Author Topic: The Dime Video  (Read 13473 times)

nowell

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -153
Re: The Dime Video
« Reply #60 on: May 13, 2016, 04:32:47 AM »
That seems pretty gross to throw a dead fish in a lake then eat it, right? It seems real gross to me. The fish having lived in the lake and then being eaten is totally fine, but being dead, then in the lake, then eaten hits me as real nasty. I wouldn't eat anything that came from a different location and was placed in a lake. No one was shown eating it as far as I remember, but they were cooking it so let's pretend.

The video was perfect and beautiful in every way though and I'll go buy something.

Tell us more

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #61 on: May 13, 2016, 04:39:58 AM »
So awesome  :D

SonictheHedgehog

• Rep: -14
« Reply #62 on: May 13, 2016, 07:08:27 AM »
Really enjoyed this. Awesome skating, great vibe and editing, and a kickass soundtrack. Heck yah.
wash uffize drive me to firenze

shit_for_brains

« Reply #63 on: May 13, 2016, 07:12:06 AM »
Expand Quote
That seems pretty gross to throw a dead fish in a lake then eat it, right? It seems real gross to me. The fish having lived in the lake and then being eaten is totally fine, but being dead, then in the lake, then eaten hits me as real nasty. I wouldn't eat anything that came from a different location and was placed in a lake. No one was shown eating it as far as I remember, but they were cooking it so let's pretend.

The video was perfect and beautiful in every way though and I'll go buy something.
[close]

Tell us more

If it's dead before it goes in the water, that's just placing it in a big puddle of lukewarm dirty water right? Let that third party water get in there before grilling it and sealing it in.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #64 on: May 13, 2016, 08:06:46 AM »
Antoine is amazing
THe fish gag was awesome
Everyone skated amazing
Music  was on point
Funny as fuck.
Two thumbs up.

Hannity

« Reply #65 on: May 13, 2016, 08:23:43 AM »

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 903
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2016, 08:30:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Tell us more
[close]

If it's dead before it goes in the water, that's just placing it in a big puddle of lukewarm dirty water right? Let that third party water get in there before grilling it and sealing it in.

Idk they cooked it that gets rid of like 100% of the germs probably

shit_for_brains

« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2016, 10:17:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Tell us more
[close]

[close]

I don't know man. If you pee on it then cook it, you're cooking the pee in.

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2016, 11:26:56 AM »
Whoa every second of that was gold! A pretty good representation of why skateboarding is so fucking awesome.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3340
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2016, 11:30:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Tell us more
[close]

[close]

[close]

Some people I know would pay extra for urine-soaked fish.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #70 on: May 13, 2016, 11:52:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Tell us more
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

You always say stuff like that yet you never PM me anybody's contact information

mds

• Rep: 3
« Reply #71 on: May 13, 2016, 12:10:34 PM »
fuck yeah, love their sense of humour

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 735
« Reply #72 on: May 13, 2016, 02:22:41 PM »
great video. Tracer footy was sick

and St Cyr line in the little drains is fucking brilliant
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 02:27:56 PM by botefdunn »

unerds

• Rep: -3
« Reply #73 on: May 13, 2016, 02:42:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Tell us more
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

so that's why china town always smells like urine :/

Grind King Rims

« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2016, 03:02:38 PM »
Tracer footy was sick

Ayyyyyyyyyyy

a homie video that puts most full pro vids to shame.

I saw this and immediately started to look for a Dime hoody.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #75 on: May 13, 2016, 03:03:51 PM »
Expand Quote
between this and gx 1000 video, it's been a crazy good week for videos. so much of this was amazing.
[close]

Add that Helas mixtape to the list too.
This clip was insane though... some of those spots are just ridiculous.

that new Blobys edit is also really good. so many sick new vids out right now.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #76 on: May 13, 2016, 03:14:58 PM »
It's awesome that Canadians can run around with guns and not get murdered by the police. Also props for finally getting Too $hort and Fifty Cent up there.
you never know about pre-cum 

Eric ricks

« Reply #77 on: May 13, 2016, 03:21:58 PM »
It's awesome that Canadians can run around with guns and not get murdered by the police. Also props for finally getting Too $hort and Fifty Cent up there.

Canada is fuckin harsh on gun laws. Hand guns especially

If any cop seen him and thats a real gun its a mandatory 2 year prison stint

HyperBeam

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -57
« Reply #78 on: May 13, 2016, 03:22:30 PM »

yeah if you burn the shit out of it. fish is done about 145degrees. i'm no scientist, but that probably won't kill a whole lot of bacteria

Grind King Rims

« Reply #79 on: May 13, 2016, 03:55:42 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

yeah if you burn the shit out of it. fish is done about 145degrees. i'm no scientist, but that probably won't kill a whole lot of bacteria

Although, I'm sure the other posters were joking about the fish being okay after cooked (it's not) you'd be surprised, this relatively low heat would actually kill a very high percentage of bacteria. The issue here would be not just the bacteria that wouldn't be killed at this temperature, but also heat stable toxins. Basically the scenario being: a bunch of bacteria are growing on the fish, they're producing toxins, then when you cook the fish, the bacteria may be killed but the toxins they have produced are not affected by the heat, and you may be poisoned by the poisson, if I may.

asakusa75

« Reply #80 on: May 13, 2016, 04:24:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Tell us more
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

You always say stuff like that yet you never PM me anybody's contact information

Hahahahaha. I just fucking lost it... Gnars for both you dudes.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #81 on: May 13, 2016, 04:54:05 PM »
https://munchies.vice.com/en/articles/almost-every-kind-of-wild-fish-is-infected-with-worms

It basically says that it needs to be cooked to 145 degrees for at least 15 seconds to kill off everything. The problem is most people don't like fish that are cooked that well.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 06:50:11 PM by Level 60 Dwarf Paladin »

Eric ricks

« Reply #82 on: May 13, 2016, 05:11:04 PM »
https://munchies.vice.com/en/articles/almost-every-kind-of-wild-fish-is-infected-with-worms

It basically says that it needs to be cooked to 145 degrees for at least 15 seconds to kill off everything. The problem is most people don't like fish that cooked that well.

Its a trout or salmon,

they are pretty clean fish

And cooked on an open fire yeah that would kill anything harmful

Even a small fire burns over 600 degrees sooooo

Throwing the fish in another waterbody changes nothing so im not sure why people are even questioning it???

shit_for_brains

« Reply #83 on: May 13, 2016, 05:43:49 PM »
Because it seems gross.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #84 on: May 13, 2016, 06:53:23 PM »
Expand Quote

It basically says that it needs to be cooked to 145 degrees for at least 15 seconds to kill off everything. The problem is most people don't like fish that cooked that well.
[close]

Its a trout or salmon,

they are pretty clean fish

And cooked on an open fire yeah that would kill anything harmful

Even a small fire burns over 600 degrees sooooo

Throwing the fish in another waterbody changes nothing so im not sure why people are even questioning it???

145 internal temperature of the fish. Not cooked at 145.

Eric ricks

« Reply #85 on: May 13, 2016, 07:02:47 PM »
Because it seems gross.

To cook a fish? The fuck?

shit_for_brains

« Reply #86 on: May 13, 2016, 08:00:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Because it seems gross.
[close]

To cook a fish? The fuck?

No not to cook a fish idiot. The lake entering the equation. Cooking temperatures and "Canada Eh Outdoors Eh" aside, it seems gross which was the whole point of my initial post about it.

Eric ricks

« Reply #87 on: May 13, 2016, 08:07:32 PM »
Buy frozen fish

Throw it in a lake after thawed, for a few minutes

Cook it

Your an idiot thinking thats gross

Do you eat beef? We age that shit for 21 days ffs, seems a lil grosser dontcha think eh?

Still tastes amazing, doesnt it?

Moron

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #88 on: May 13, 2016, 08:20:29 PM »
My fishmonger doesn't recommend grinding a kink rail, and fetching the fish at the bottom of a shallow body of water.

You're wrong Ricks

shit_for_brains

« Reply #89 on: May 13, 2016, 08:57:32 PM »
No, you cocksucking piece of shit, it doesn't seem grosser because it's a subjective term and is open to interpretation.