Author Topic: Al Davis on scumbag?  (Read 62477 times)

Freelancevagrant

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1562
Re: Al Davis on scumbag?
« Reply #270 on: March 30, 2021, 04:58:38 AM »
Don’t worry guys, I got this.

I’ll cancel Cons and Al David for you all this week.

So much work to do!

- ZachG

https://instagram.com/tweetsbyzach

Focus.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

veritas

« Reply #271 on: March 30, 2021, 05:24:49 AM »
Can there just be like a “Dark Side of The Ring” style documentary series already on the downfall of Crailtap and all the dark times that have plagued them recently? I really do think it’d make for a good series.
The whole MJ getting kicked off Chocolate incident, CK going to prison, Mike Mo’s accident, the rise and fall of Biebel, KA abuse allegations, and now Yonnie Cruz. That’s already six episodes just right there.

Sam Smyth wearing blackface in the 2000s
Cory Kennedy killing friends via drunk driving
Biebel beating up the homeless and mentally ill then gloating about it
KA sexually assaulting and / or beating women
Yonnie Cruz spreading herpes with his blister covered boner

Not to mention the bad business they did which caused a dozen+ original riders to quit because having no board sponsor was a better alternative

I just don't get why (insert person here) isn't running over to craig for his next board sponsor

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 814
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #272 on: March 30, 2021, 05:26:46 AM »
In order to cancel we need to understand the art of the cancel.

So having seen the herpes thing. Carrol gave Yonnie the Herps, and Yonnie passed it on to multiple woman..but who gave Carrol the Herps? We need to find the origin of the Herps in order to go full cancel.

I've really gone in deep and we need to cancel Jesus and all deities as they made herpes and allowed it to be passed. Once we have fully canceled them we can go down the list of others to cancel, its the only rational thing to do..

Herp Zero
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

michael scarn

« Reply #273 on: March 30, 2021, 07:38:15 AM »
As if on cue

Boy, crail really knows how to pick em... not that wknd handled it gracefully, but I'd bet crail is just gonna sweep it under the rug instead of addressing it all.

Not sure if it means anything, but chocolates IG stories had yonnie in one of them during the miniramp session, but that clip seems to have been removed

lucascbn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 21
  • #maconha
« Reply #274 on: March 30, 2021, 07:57:35 AM »
I think these guys are pieces of shit but it's not like your favorite skaters weren't all scumbags before we had social media. Hell even Karl Watson has admitted too being a shithead during the EMB days.

imagine a world where Karl Watson is a scumbag.
I remember the other I talked to a fellow and we mentioned something like "Karl is the least hate-able person on earth, period", or something like that.

Since this turned into a herpes thread, should we make a STD thread or nah? prbly nah? sorry mates work is sucking over here. 

Colt Cannon's Cargos

• Rep: -5
« Reply #275 on: March 30, 2021, 08:02:44 AM »
yeah pro skaters have been on stds for a while. didn't mike carroll tell a story about using someone's acne medication, tetracycline, to treat his std back in the day?

lucascbn

• #maconha
« Reply #276 on: March 30, 2021, 08:06:04 AM »
About sir Alexander Davis and fellow mate Yonnie Cruz n' many others, that's obviously fucking thrash. Really looked up to these guys when I was younger, but undeniably disgusted by their actions.

Those allegations should be taken to court or whatever it legally belongs.

I think sponsor should openly (or not) take actions on their riders, make a publicly declaration about the subject, kick em out and done.

ps: someone said something about a WKND incident, can anybody enlighten me about?

Free Whirl

• Rep: 3
« Reply #277 on: March 30, 2021, 08:27:58 AM »
About sir Alexander Davis and fellow mate Yonnie Cruz n' many others, that's obviously fucking thrash. Really looked up to these guys when I was younger, but undeniably disgusted by their actions.

I think sponsor should openly (or not) take actions on their riders, make a publicly declaration about the subject, kick em out and done.

ps: someone said something about a WKND incident, can anybody enlighten me about?

Johan got the boot for spreading stds without telling a girl he hooked up with. But WKND was sus because they joked about Johan spreading stds during his "Roast."

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 330
« Reply #278 on: March 30, 2021, 08:40:23 AM »
dudes get canceled for herpes now?

If he’s knowingly spreading it and telling women to stfu about it, then that’s pretty foul (and still abuse). Legally and PR wise, it’s a weird space because he could just say “I didn’t know I had  a dirty dick because I showed no symptoms and this chick is just super pissed”. Also mad people have herpes, like 1 in 5 Americans. It spreads pretty easily and doesn’t show as often as people think.

The insta comments alluded to something a little more violent and meticulous. Especially with the constant references to the age gaps in the women he prefers.

Basically yes, you can get canceled over herpes. But it’s more about the withholding of information (which I’m sure tons of Americans do sadly).

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #279 on: March 30, 2021, 08:51:14 AM »
Expand Quote
I think these guys are pieces of shit but it's not like your favorite skaters weren't all scumbags before we had social media. Hell even Karl Watson has admitted too being a shithead during the EMB days.
[close]

I remember the other I talked to a fellow and we mentioned something like "Karl is the least hate-able person on earth, period", or something like that.
People talk about Karl being a lil shithead back in the day but all the stories I hear about him being a shithead involve him spitballing people, him throwing big gulps or water balloons at people, shit like that. More so just childish prankster shit, not, you know, sexual assault or  Knowingly spreading STDs to people.
Kelch talks about him being a trouble maker a lil bit here in his CBI interview
https://chromeballincident.blogspot.com/2011/08/chrome-ball-interview-29-james-kelch.html?m=1

lucascbn

• #maconha
« Reply #280 on: March 30, 2021, 09:26:18 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Johan got the boot for spreading stds without telling a girl he hooked up with. But WKND was sus because they joked about Johan spreading stds during his "Roast."

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
People talk about Karl being a lil shithead back in the day but all the stories I hear about him being a shithead involve him spitballing people, him throwing big gulps or water balloons at people, shit like that. More so just childish prankster shit, not, you know, sexual assault or  Knowingly spreading STDs to people.
Kelch talks about him being a trouble maker a lil bit here in his CBI interview
https://chromeballincident.blogspot.com/2011/08/chrome-ball-interview-29-james-kelch.html?m=1

Thank you, comrads

Bunk Moreland

« Reply #281 on: March 30, 2021, 10:03:09 AM »
Idk man, take that shit to the courts. It doesn’t cost anything to file a police report. It’s Al Davis, a literal nobody outside of the very small skateboard world.

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #282 on: March 30, 2021, 10:21:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Can there just be like a “Dark Side of The Ring” style documentary series already on the downfall of Crailtap and all the dark times that have plagued them recently? I really do think it’d make for a good series.
The whole MJ getting kicked off Chocolate incident, CK going to prison, Mike Mo’s accident, the rise and fall of Biebel, KA abuse allegations, and now Yonnie Cruz. That’s already six episodes just right there.
[close]

Not to mention the bad business they did which caused a dozen+ original riders to quit because having no board sponsor was a better alternative

I just don't get why (insert person here) isn't running over to craig for his next board sponsor

Damn I guess Chris Roberts really is kind of a saint compared to his brethren

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 154
  • <3
« Reply #283 on: March 30, 2021, 11:10:14 AM »
Idk man, take that shit to the courts. It doesn’t cost anything to file a police report. It’s Al Davis, a literal nobody outside of the very small skateboard world.

There's statistics that show most rape accusations do not end up being prosecuted which then puts a target on the victims back for the abuser. That's why people are getting called out and publicly shamed, because law enforcement can't convict abusers nor protect victims.
The chillest1

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 330
« Reply #284 on: March 30, 2021, 11:11:15 AM »

That was my initial thought early in the thread. The argument I’ve been hit with here is that making such a suggestion is a form of victim blaming.

While I still have a hard time believing that it’s difficult to use the justice system against a non-famous black guy (especially with multiple accusers), I’m trying to not be so stubborn that I miss the point.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 01:30:48 PM by Lenny the Fatface »

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 249
« Reply #285 on: March 30, 2021, 11:14:45 AM »
I think it’d be hard to prove it in court unless Yonnie had medical records indicating he had stds at a date before its established he had relations with the infected.   Otherwise it’s he said/she said which rarely fares well for the “she”

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #286 on: March 30, 2021, 11:37:36 AM »
Looks like Megan Baltimore is blocking people who tag her in that Yonnie post

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 820
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
« Reply #287 on: March 30, 2021, 12:08:42 PM »
A real classy move
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 154
  • <3
« Reply #288 on: March 30, 2021, 01:10:26 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
A real classy move

Maybe she gave Rickk the herp and never told him. She schooled Yonnie to use the "Ohhh wahh, no way...You know what? I'm achy and my crotch burning too."
The chillest1

six5killerwhale

• Rep: -1
« Reply #289 on: March 30, 2021, 01:36:14 PM »
I thought this was gonna be an Al Davis x Baby Scumbag post lol. Very dissapointed to hear this and hope the women get the support and closure they deserve.

twic3

• Rep: 16
« Reply #290 on: March 30, 2021, 01:49:02 PM »
Al Davis been irrelevant for awhile now so cons and quasi can just let him fizzle out of skateboarding without any real statement.

Idk how Crail can ignore the Yonnie allegations though, especially when Johan was punished for the same thing. Actually makes me sick to think the entire chocolate team could be laughing about it in Miami rn while Yonnie picks up another victim from lot 11.

Robert Baratheon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
« Reply #291 on: March 30, 2021, 02:16:50 PM »
I’m not sure any of these companies do any real due diligence on these guys. I work at a hospital where we do extensive background checks and we still miss stuff. Some people just haven’t been caught yet.

It’s what they knew about, when they act on that information, and what they do moving forward.

It’s very possible that Crail is just hearing about this now. You just hope they look into it with good faith and make the appropriate action.

Lame_Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -3
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #292 on: March 30, 2021, 02:21:29 PM »
I doubt crail will sweep this under the rug, idk who runs the whole operation but Crail is the most family friendly brand in skating, they won't let their image be brought down by one guy

Free Whirl

• Rep: 3
« Reply #293 on: March 30, 2021, 02:28:46 PM »
Al Davis been irrelevant for awhile now so cons and quasi can just let him fizzle out of skateboarding without any real statement.

Idk how Crail can ignore the Yonnie allegations though, especially when Johan was punished for the same thing. Actually makes me sick to think the entire chocolate team could be laughing about it in Miami rn while Yonnie picks up another victim from lot 11.

there is no excuse for both Cons and Quasi to stay silent in a situation like this. Regardless of Al's relevancy in skateboarding today, his actions are atrocious and must be dealt with publicly. Both of those teams have had no problem in the past using his image and skating to make money and it feels like a punch in the gut when they can't even produce a written statement acknowledging what's being said about Al. This also applies to crail as well...smh

TBH I did not like how WKND handled the Johan situation by playing dumb, but at least they took the time to address the issue and take action.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #294 on: March 30, 2021, 02:36:17 PM »
I doubt crail will sweep this under the rug, idk who runs the whole operation but Crail is the most family friendly brand in skating, they won't let their image be brought down by one guy

Well, this is guy number two on chocolate.

Chris Hansen is back

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 781
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #295 on: March 30, 2021, 02:39:57 PM »
Crail blocked every person who made a comment about Bieble cheering on that homeless guy getting dummied. Brilliant PR strategists over there.

Robert Baratheon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
« Reply #296 on: March 30, 2021, 02:45:14 PM »
Also, why are people tagging Converse when trying to out Yonnie on the IG post? He’s posted a Lakai pic 4 days ago? Are people confusing him with Milton???

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2535
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #297 on: March 30, 2021, 04:26:15 PM »
did any pro skaters in the James Kelch era not do statutory rape

It's more than likely that they did.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

GuessAgain?

• Rep: 56
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #298 on: March 30, 2021, 05:54:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Damn I guess Chris Roberts really is kind of a saint compared to his brethren

It'd be amazing if the younger girl & chocolate roster just fucked off and did their own thing. I'm sure Rickk and Mike would just have to salute it too, I think they're far too twisted up in this sticky mud to actually progress as a business anymore and they know it. Maybe they're scared to make a stand on this kind of stuff because they're afraid of themselves being called out on a greater scale, pot calling the kettle black type shit? Obviously, that's pure speculation but everyone's heard 90s/00s pro skater stories, god knows what random tapes a tour filmer could pull out one day huh.

Otherwise, it's really not that hard to condemn this kind of behavior as a business and it doesn't take a genius to know the outcome only gets worse the more silent you are, especially if the people are contractors and not even employees.

And here was me excited for the chocolate video, now I feel like it's going to really piss me off seeing the dusty spunk boyz all up in it. That along with Stevie's homophobic spat last year will sure make it a tough watch.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #299 on: March 30, 2021, 06:14:22 PM »
You missed one of the more tragic ones, although not recent, Keenen Milton likely ODing and drowning at a Independence Day Party, although that got covered in an Epicly Later'd. Although, what actually happened there is still shrouded by multiple rumors/claims.